Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
personal notes re: H1N1 - protect yourself and loved ones
12-16-2010, 12:08 AM,
personal notes re: H1N1 - protect yourself and loved ones
I'm writing to you all in the throes of the worst flu I've ever had... Now I've had flu's that have made me wish I were dead, but never one that felt like it would actually kill me. This one is different. It feels like breathing doesn't work - I breathe (and it rumbles,) but it feels like I'm not getting any air. It's worse when I lay down, and waking up after sleeping feels like I'm fighting for my life for a good 30 minutes-1hr. I've nearly blacked out from a lack of oxygen (vision starts going black, dizziness,) 5 times in the last 2 days. My fever goes anywhere between 101 - 103 and has been pretty much constant over the last 3 days. It started with severe coughing and mucus like a bad cold 48 hrs before that, with no other symptoms.

If I were a child or an elderly person, I have no doubt whatsoever that I'd be dead right now. I'm not exaggerating.

I'm not suggesting getting a vaccine, but I do suggest you fill out your medicine cabinet with mucinex and fever reducers for everyone in the family, NOW, before it hits you, and if you don't hate doctors as much as I do, see one as soon as symptoms begin. They might have something that works better than OTC remedies.

I also suggest that anyone who contracts this not come into contact with anyone else for it's duration, and if you have to, pick up dust masks like you'd find at a hardware store to limit other's exposure.

Stay safe, stay healthy.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
12-16-2010, 10:21 PM,
RE: personal notes re: H1N1 - protect yourself and loved ones
Thanks dude. Good advice, much appreciated. I hope you will be feeling much better very soon. Being sick sucks.

I also recommend keeping any vitamin C on hand. Using it regularly should help boost the immune system.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
12-17-2010, 07:48 PM,
I understand what you mean. About 2 months ago, I had the worst flu I ever had. I was the sickest I ever was. Thing to know is there are natural ways to break a fever. What worked for me was making foods that contained a lot of onions and spicy peppers. They are natural antiseptics. They also help break a fever.
12-17-2010, 08:38 PM,
@h3rm35
Here's some helpful advice I got last year from when my boy got sick with the H1N1. What I did was give him LOTS of fluids, rest and love.

He didn't get the jab despite all the propaganda. He likely got it from a carrier that did get the vaccine. 1/2 the school was sick with the flu, some H1N1 some regular flu. All survived.

and refrain from doing this ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3824]

.. and here's some numbers from the 2009 "pandemic"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3825]

FYI: 1000 of those were from the Ukraine

Definite hype last year but they may be playing boy who cried wolf to condition us to ignore the pandemics. If there really is a scare and I notice a few people dropping off a few towns or even a province away wash I'll be constantly washing** and keeping quarantined is what I'll be doing with me and my family.

** isopropyl alcohol kills bacteria, fungus and viruses at 80%+ concentration after it evaporates

.. and avoid projectile vomiting Sick016
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  H1N1 vaccine linked to potentially fatal nervous system condition: study TriWooOx 1 799 07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Honeybees 'entomb' hives to protect against pesticides, say scientists yeti 1 882 05-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: MGoku
  Doctor Whose Daughter Died of H1N1 Swine Flu calls for All Children to be Vaccinated TriWooOx 4 1,377 03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rsol
  New high-dose flu shot aims to protect seniors drummer 1 934 10-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
Information Strong New Evidence H1N1 Vaccine Shows a Direct Link with Fetal Death FastTadpole 0 796 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Ban TV to protect children's health, top psychologist tells EU politicians TriWooOx 1 713 09-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Bug Swine Flu's Back and Badder than Ever: Recombination and G158E Duplication in H1N1 Iowa Swine FastTadpole 4 1,524 07-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  H1N1 Vaccine Study Investigating Hints of Complications From Vaccine h3rm35 0 501 04-29-2010, 11:49 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Governments wasted millions on H1N1 advertising yeti 0 506 04-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Joseph Moshe whistle-blower on Baxter releasing outbreak (mutated H1N1 ) in Ukraine drummer 1 883 11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Last Post: icosaface