Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ministry of Defence replies to me on the subject of Chemtrails...
04-21-2009, 10:10 PM,

Ministry of Defence Safety, Sustainable Development and Continuity Division
SSDCD
6th Floor Zone D.23
Main Building
Whitehall
LONDON SW1A 2HB
Tel: 0207 218 8328
MOD (9621) 83228 MB
Fax: 0207 218 1413
MOD (9621) 81413 MB
DII:
Email: DBR-SSDC-Safety Enquires(multiuser)@mod.uk

E-mail dated 05 April 2009
Our reference
FOI: 07-04-2009-094722-003J
Date
21 April 2009

CHEMTRAILS

1. Thank you for your email of 5 April 2009 to the MOD Feedback on the MOD website. I am replying as this division has responsibility for safety and environmental policy. You requested information on any research, information and reports of the theory of ‘chemtrails’. This has been considered as a request for information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA).

2. First let me try and put the issue into perspective, weblogs and other commentators sometimes refer to the vapour trails left by aircraft as ‘chemtrails’. These vapour trails should more correctly be termed condensation trails or ‘contrails’ and are formed by the water vapour from the engines of jet aircraft flying at high altitudes. To our knowledge, the only research on aircraft emissions undertaken by the Ministry of Defence was carried by the Met Office which was on the effect of aircraft emissions on the climate. The outcome of this research was published in an IPPC report called “Aviation and the Global Atmosphere 1999” (Available from Cambridge University Press). We are not aware of any further research conducted by or on the behalf of the Ministry of Defence.

3. Contrails can remain in the sky for a long time under certain atmospheric conditions. Varying wind speeds in the upper atmosphere will cause the trials to spread out into the ‘fine cloud’ observed, making the sky appear white rather than its usual blue colour. The main pollutants from jet engines remain in the gaseous phase and are invisible to the eye. There are many natural phenomena associated with the presence of water in the atmosphere which may produce optical effects involving the dispersion of white light into its component colours. It is most likely that the increase in contrails is due to an increase in commercial airline traffic; National Statistics show that in the ten years 1992 to 2002 commercial air traffic between UK and overseas increased from circa 880000 aircraft to circa 1275000 aircraft, this is approximately a 40% increase in air traffic movements and numbers have continued to increase since these figures were produced.

4. If you are not satisfied with this response or you wish to complain about any aspect of the handling of your request, then you should contact me in the first instance. If informal resolution is not possible and you are still dissatisfied then you may apply for an independent internal review by contacting the Head of Corporate Information, 6th Floor, MOD Main Building, Whitehall, SW1A 2HB (e-mail CIO-XD@mod.uk). Please note that any request for an internal review must be made within 40 working days of the date on which the attempt to reach informal resolution has come to an end.

5. If you remain dissatisfied following an internal review, you may take your complaint to the Information Commissioner under the provisions of Section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act. Please note that the Information Commissioner will not investigate your case until the MOD internal review process has been completed. Further details of the role and powers of the Information Commissioner can be found on the Commissioner's website, http://www.ico.gov.uk.

6. I hope that this information is useful

Yours sincerely

Peter Hillman
Assistant Head SSDCD-Safety Policy and Assurance
END OF EMAIL

SYNOPSIS:-
A complete brush off...
What happened to all the tests reported by the Guardian newspaper?
Completely relying on the cause as the increase in air traffic, this may well be true of the increase but still that wouldnt make the aircraft's "contrail" stay in the air for hours after, no matter how many flights were above you. If that were true you would see more "chemtrail" evidence obviously near airports and regular continuous used flight paths. The chemtrails above my house are NOT in the flight paths of the nearest aiport (Manchester) only approx. 20 miles away.
I even gave them the link to the tests reported and they mentioned nothing of them???
Water Vapour!!! What a load of (swear word here)

My Facebook story HERE
04-22-2009, 01:41 PM,
Good try t r e.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
04-22-2009, 04:55 PM,
Do you want to reply to them with a more specific question about these newspaper reports (references and quotes would be in order)? Maybe you want to contact the authors of these news stories for further sourcing and facts finding.
04-22-2009, 06:51 PM,
Quote:A complete brush off...
Completely relying on the cause as the increase in air traffic, this may well be true of the increase but still that wouldnt make the aircraft's "contrail" stay in the air for hours after, no matter how many flights were above you. If that were true you would see more "chemtrail" evidence obviously near airports and regular continuous used flight paths. The chemtrails above my house are NOT in the flight paths of the nearest aiport (Manchester) only approx. 20 miles away.
I even gave them the link to the tests reported and they mentioned nothing of them???
No. The truth - and you're too uneducated to see it.

For even dumber dumb clucks there even further recourses to be taken - rather than consulting a book on atmospheric physics in your local library, which is, of course, TOO obvious.

For your information IceWhale has chapter and verse on the MOD Porton Down Germ and Poison Gas Warfare Defence experiments conducted sporadically from the late fifties and possibly even to date...

Before you get your feckles up (are you a Red Dwarf fan?) you should consider what proportion of deaths (do you suppose) in the South of England (where most of these experiments were conducted) would you ascribe to killed bacteria and unknown dilutions of ZCS, rather than A-bomb tests, local atom power station leaks, the radioactivity in brickworks and coal-fired power stations, the Chernobyl disaster, and the resident contagions in the population and around the country?

Then check with the medics...

04-22-2009, 07:50 PM,
Quote:Do you want to reply to them with a more specific question about these newspaper reports (references and quotes would be in order)? Maybe you want to contact the authors of these news stories for further sourcing and facts finding.

Exactly why the hell did they not mention them tests?
The purpose was to get a denial letter off them to splatter all over the net to show there is a cover up.
A further consultation with them is needed!
04-22-2009, 08:02 PM,
Quote:
Quote:A complete brush off...
No. The truth - and you're too uneducated to see it.

For even dumber dumb clucks there even further recourses to be taken - rather than consulting a book on atmospheric physics in your local library, which is, of course, TOO obvious.

For your information IceWhale has chapter and verse on the MOD Porton Down Germ and Poison Gas Warfare Defence experiments conducted sporadically from the late fifties and possibly even to date...

Before you get your feckles up (are you a Red Dwarf fan?) you should consider what proportion of deaths (do you suppose) in the South of England (where most of these experiments were conducted) would you ascribe to killed bacteria and unknown dilutions of ZCS, rather than A-bomb tests, local atom power station leaks, the radioactivity in brickworks and coal-fired power stations, the Chernobyl disaster, and the resident contagions in the population and around the country?

Then check with the medics...

Man you get out the wrong side of the bed this morn? or maybe no-one wants to be in your bed i would suppose.
For your information I don't watch TV. I'm on the PC reading and researching (my social networking profiles wil tell you this for the past 5 years) B).I know whats above my head in a formation criss cross pattern away from normal flight paths, that appear and re-appear in a time about 2 weeks or so are not regular contrail patterns. I know this a will follow it up with emails and post replies like I did here. Rather than troll conspiracy forums and try a bit of unclever cheekiness with your disinfo. I have come across hundreds of your like in forums across the world and I have some advice
Dont' be rude on a forum for there I cannot get to you (as you know). ;)
04-22-2009, 08:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2009, 08:32 PM by Hans Olo.)
JazzRoc, you do realize that there were multiple news agencys reporting about climate / weather modification tests, spraying, ... remember before the Olympics opening ceremony? Every newspaper was carrying the story how they said the Chinese would take care of the weather, like it was the most normal thing to say? Right next to the article about how we need weather control to save the polar bears?

OK, it's only China, but it's not far fetched to think if they do it, we do it.

But then again, if they were doing experiments with you as a subject, there would be no reason to lie about it, would it?
04-23-2009, 11:26 PM,
Quote:Man you get out the wrong side of the bed this morn? or maybe no-one wants to be in your bed i would suppose.
Suppose away. It's all you do.

Quote:away from normal flight paths, that appear and re-appear in a time about 2 weeks
Flight in the stratosphere ALWAYS involves relative motion: the air mass slides over the ground at speeds up to 120mph. That means your statement "away from normal flight paths" is meaningless.

Quote:(I know) are not regular contrail patterns
Your past history of wrong assertions fails to suspend my disbelief.

Quote:unclever cheekiness with your disinfo.
Calling established atmospheric science "disinfo" is both cheeky and unclever. Combining it with a false accusation makes it idle, witless and slanderous.

Quote:I have come across hundreds of your like in forums across the world and I have some advice - dont' be rude on a forum for there I cannot get to you (as you know).
I'll get around to being rude to you when I've finished accurately describing you.
04-23-2009, 11:34 PM,
Quote:there were multiple news agencys reporting about climate/weather modification tests
Nobody has modified or tested the modification of climate or weather.

Quote:they said the Chinese would take care of the weather, like it was the most normal thing to say?
They didn't "take care of the weather"; they merely seeded a few clouds.

Quote:we need weather control to save the polar bears?
They don't need anyone's help: they have survived much warmer periods than this on four previous occasions in the last million years.

Quote:they do it, we do it.
They DON'T do it, and neither do we.

There's a whole lot of difference between seeding clouds and altering climate. This may not be obvious to a chicken, of course.
04-23-2009, 11:56 PM,
Quote:Nobody has modified or tested the modification of climate or weather.

Because, if someone did, you'd know?
04-24-2009, 02:11 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Nobody has modified or tested the modification of climate or weather.

Because, if someone did, you'd know?
The last time weather was modified, it was a volcano that did it.

It's not impossible for Man to "simulate" a volcano - just pile a hundred million tons of pulverized granite in a nice conical heap over an H-bomb - and light the blue touch paper.

Yes, YOU would notice. We'd both notice...
04-24-2009, 04:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2009, 04:17 PM by Hans Olo.)
So you're basically saying, there is no weather manipulation what so ever? Just asking, because that's a MUCH stronger claim than saying, chemtrails don't exist. So, what if we showed you public officials admitting they are working on weather control, would that change your mind? Documents maybe? Or, even better, what kind of proof would you need to change your mind?

Because, if there wasn't anything that could possibly change your mind about something, then that's not an opinion but a religious belief. That's why I'm asking. Would you be open to evidence, or are you saying, guys, don't waste your time, I'm not going to change my mind, no matter what?

Edit: or are you just playing us with words here, "manipulation" is not "modification", is it just semantics like that? I am not a native speaker (as if you didn't notice) so I might mix up words some time.

So, is there maybe weather "manipulation", just not "modification"? Did I use the wrong word? Excuse me. :angry:

P.S.
Quote:Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

So in other words, if you want to commit a crime, make it look stupid and not malicious and Hanlon will fall for it. That's what Bush did. He made himself look stupid, so he would be thought of as an idiot, instead of a criminal.
04-24-2009, 06:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM by ---.)
Quote:For your information IceWhale has chapter and verse on the MOD Porton Down Germ and Poison Gas Warfare Defence experiments conducted sporadically from the late fifties and possibly even to date...

That seems very unlikely - surely if everything was 'up to date' that would invalidate the very premise of secrecy - as we agreed last year - no one out of the loop, so to speak, knows either way whether there are current experiments being conducted or not..it would require a leap of faith too far, for me personally to suggest the MOD has suddenly adopted a policy of full and immediate disclosure of it's so called 'innocuous' NBC experiments.

The establishment doesn't 'protect' as a primary motivation, as you have repeatedly assured - it 'manages'. Take a look in the spiegel JR, they don't give a flying fuck about us.

And if the agenda is to severely reduce the population - relatively rapidly - as is now blatantly and widely vocalised to inculcate the masses into the idea - how do you imagine that is going to be achieved? By encouraging smaller families? lol I don't think so.. we simply aren't needed nor wanted in such proliferate numbers any longer by those who imagine they are the owners - wake up and smell that fine aribaca;)It's pretty much in our face now.

I was reading from reputable sources just the other day - I'll try and find the links - that allergies - multiple allergies - have statistically skyrocketed (pun intended) in the last 6 years - now do you suggest that this can be attributed solely to 'conventional' pollutions - that would make no sense imho - such statistical investigations have been ongoing for decades, so why this 'great leap' in only 6 years? It's rhetorical, I know you don't have an adequate answer..

Quote:Before you get your feckles up (are you a Red Dwarf fan?) you should consider what proportion of deaths (do you suppose) in the South of England (where most of these experiments were conducted) would you ascribe to killed bacteria and unknown dilutions of ZCS, rather than A-bomb tests, local atom power station leaks, the radioactivity in brickworks and coal-fired power stations, the Chernobyl disaster, and the resident contagions in the population and around the country?

Agreed
04-25-2009, 09:21 PM,
So you're basically saying, there is no weather manipulation whatsoever? Just asking, because that's a MUCH stronger claim than saying, chemtrails don't exist. So, what if we showed you public officials admitting they are working on weather control, would that change your mind? Documents maybe? Or, even better, what kind of proof would you need to change your mind? Because, if there wasn't anything that could possibly change your mind about something, then that's not an opinion but a religious belief. That's why I'm asking. Would you be open to evidence, or are you saying, guys, don't waste your time, I'm not going to change my mind, no matter what?

Public officials "working" on "weather control"? Ridiculous. "Manipulation"<"modification"<"control". Isn't that obvious? "Weather" hasn't been consciously influenced by anyone. You'd soon notice because ALL fuel would be required to carry it out. BARIUM and ALUMINUM compounds airlifted up to ten miles higher (Teller et al) are stupidly temporary, poisonous, and expensive. If the NWO could afford anything, it would deconstruct ICBMs first. None of this stuff makes any sense - anywhere. It says wonders for your abject gullibility.

He made himself look stupid, so he would be thought of as an idiot, instead of a criminal.

He wasn't bright enough to "make himself look stupid".

MOD has suddenly adopted a policy of full and immediate disclosure of it's so called 'innocuous' NBC experiments.

I wouldn't expect it at any time. These people are serious. You aren't.

The establishment doesn't 'protect' as a primary motivation, as you have repeatedly assured - it 'manages'.

Makes no difference. There's a good "I, Robot" story along the same lines.

And if the agenda is to severely reduce the population - relatively rapidly - as is now blatantly and widely vocalised to inculcate the masses into the idea - how do you imagine that is going to be achieved? By encouraging smaller families? lol I don't think so.. we simply aren't needed nor wanted in such proliferate numbers any longer by those who imagine they are the owners - wake up and smell that fine aribaca It's pretty much in our face now.

Whatever you're having - I'll try something else...

I'll try and find the links - that allergies

Yes, do. It will be like all this garbage - arse-backwards and pseudoscientific.
04-25-2009, 10:09 PM,
That was just abusive plain and simple. Can't be arsed with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Danger From Above, Chemtrails Defendfreedom 159 38,841 06-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Chemtrails The Changing The Face Of The Planet. Finished article Defendfreedom 28 7,070 08-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS lorae41 17 5,107 05-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Rainbow Chemtrails in "my" country? humbug 9 2,594 05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
  Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? plasticfan 6 2,784 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
  Barium in Chemtrails and Project Blue Beam Reboot 11 6,513 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
  chemtrails, while you sleep stonecutter 10 2,685 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM
  Chemtrails? TriWooOx 21 4,682 11-04-2009, 02:52 PM
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,830 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
  Chemtrails Confirmed author William Thomas is Live on ORN Radio east147 21 3,583 07-29-2009, 01:23 PM