Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What Happened to Joe Blow?
09-29-2010, 08:38 PM,
What Happened to Joe Blow?
Did he drop off the face of Sweden? We have not heard from him in a month of two. Just curious if anyone knows what is going on with him. I am a big fan of him and his radio show. Thanks in advance friends.
09-29-2010, 09:25 PM,
RE: What Happened to Joe Blow?
he's definitely around.

Do you know his website ?
09-29-2010, 09:32 PM,
(09-29-2010, 09:25 PM)April Wrote: he's definitely around.

Do you know his website ?

It is http://www.umunu.com. Have not been there in a long time. They had a forum and a tracker going on.
09-29-2010, 09:37 PM,
case in point!!!!
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
09-29-2010, 09:38 PM,
well if your looking for him... I suggest going over to his site to see what's up.

he's findable. Smile
10-02-2010, 12:14 PM,
who gives a fuck!
10-04-2010, 12:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2010, 12:53 PM by Riley Martin.)
Gee whiz sorry everyone. I was just curious about his whereabouts. Cheers.
[Image: joeblowgravestone.jpg]
10-16-2010, 01:58 PM,
I think he's preoccupied with his R & D of his new Bitorrent editor?

He drops in and spams Cybersage's shout box from time to time.

About a week ago Zapoper talked me into trying out JB's program on one of my test boxes to see if it had any bugs and I did and posted a thumbs up review. (No bugs)

JB replyed with a thank you for trying it out, and that was the last I'd seen of him.
10-16-2010, 02:34 PM,
We need Joe Blow in this fight against the New World Order. He has the ability to bring humour and brevity into a situation that in nearly beyond repair.
10-16-2010, 07:59 PM,
(10-16-2010, 01:58 PM)Mami Wrote: I think he's preoccupied with his R & D of his new Bitorrent editor?

About a week ago Zapoper talked me into trying out JB's program on one of my test boxes to see if it had any bugs and I did and posted a thumbs up review. (No bugs)

Do you have the source code?

[Image: randquote.png]
10-17-2010, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2010, 01:13 PM by Mami.)
Yeti Wrote:Do you have the source code?

No, he says he's trying to sell it and won't give out the code?

I not crazy enough to actually use his program thats why I installed it on a test box thats not hooked into the net. :no:

I don't know enough about JB to trust him and his software.

He just spammed cibersage again so he must be avoiding concen?

Edit
Don't get me wrong about JB he may be a cool dude and his stuff may be legit, but I don't trust anybody cause I'm a paranoid conspiracy freak who thinks everybody is up to no good.

@Riley Martin quote: His work and catalog of programs will always live on throughout the conspiracy community.

Thats creepy!
10-17-2010, 11:37 AM,
I hope he knows he still has many friends and supporters at ConCen. His work and catalog of programs will always live on throughout the conspiracy community.
10-17-2010, 06:26 PM,
his show was fun has he made any new ones lately?

i recently picked up some tools to do something similar was thinking of picking up the void...
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
10-18-2010, 09:00 PM,
So you are saying that the lack of small minded racist bullshit and ego driven pontificating about how "its all the jews" is a void that needs to be filled?

What a dick. Confused
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-18-2010, 11:53 PM,
(10-18-2010, 09:00 PM)deathstickboy Wrote: So you are saying that the lack of small minded racist bullshit and ego driven pontificating about how "its all the jews" is a void that needs to be filled?

What a dick. Confused

no i was referring to his show guess your not familiar with his work, so not sure what you could really know bout the guy if you didn't even know he has a show?

Though yes I am a very proud asshole I see plenty of posts beside your name also not sure how you were unaware about that in my regards lolLOL

but on a fact note who's fault is? It if not those in control and who's in control?, I don't want to pull a Sanchez or anythin but...Some times the oldest answer is the right one LOL

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the Fuck happened to 2012? R.R 21 2,523 10-26-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  What Happened to Iconoclast? Riley Martin 4 1,133 06-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Joe Blow Conspiracy Show Will be Live 01/29/2011 Riley Martin 12 2,287 01-30-2011, 05:35 AM
Last Post: zapoper