Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to destroy the 911 truth movement
09-19-2010, 01:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2010, 01:42 PM by rsol.)
how to destroy the 911 truth movement

09-19-2010, 05:18 PM,
RE: how to destroy the 911 truth movement
What website is the narrator referring to, do you know?
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
09-19-2010, 10:15 PM,
While i agree with what he is saying in principle the poor guy is just confused about no planes and israels involvement. The media does not and has not used no planers as the mascot for 911 truth. I could psycho analyse what this guy says but i can't be assed.

The author is in fact guilty of the traits he is trying to point out, he just does not know it. He is happy that 9/11 truth stays at controlled demolition and the whole "that is why we need a real investigation" speech. For some, they think they can tell you the whole story, not half of it and who did it.

People always use as a reason for no plane for being false as there being no reason to do that when they could have just used real planes. Well one of the reasons could be that no one would ever believe such a big lie. Similar to moon landing and free fall collapse. No one would ever believe such a big lie right in front of their face. So when you tell them the truth, they don't even believe you, even when shown evidence.
09-19-2010, 11:03 PM,
you can show someone "evidence" however sometimes the person may need to consider what constitutes evidence.

You are right though, it is very difficult for people to believe you even when you present them with the evidence. dont lose heart though. its not you, its not the evidence. no its the fact that people like to cling onto something called "reality". I know you may have glimpsed it in the corner of your eye. Its very boring and dull....

I can understand why even rational people would consider this "crazy". I mean the idea that 1000s of people were tricked into seeing a plane when in fact nothing happened at all. I mean I have trouble believing New York exists sometimes. Maybe its just a hoax to sell "i Love NY" teeshirts...... ok sarcasm mode off....

Save the psychoanalysis kev. dont waste your time. this man has picked his paradigm, as have I. You can can maybe say its cognitive dissonance if you like. You can say we all have some kind of 911 lurgies if you want. wont make it so. You can be safe in the knowledge that you are part of an elite group that "know" while the rest of us kid ourselves.

I would say this. If its a toss up between government explanation vs No-plane? Forget my leanings for or against government. I'd go with them. That is just how implausible i consider your position. That's right. the 911 commission makes more sense.
09-20-2010, 01:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 02:15 AM by h3rm35.)
(09-19-2010, 11:03 PM)rsol Wrote: Save the psychoanalysis kev. dont waste your time. this man has picked his paradigm, as have I. You can can maybe say its cognitive dissonance if you like. You can say we all have some kind of 911 lurgies if you want. wont make it so. You can be safe in the knowledge that you are part of an elite group that "know" while the rest of us kid ourselves.

I would say this. If its a toss up between government explanation vs No-plane? Forget my leanings for or against government. I'd go with them. That is just how implausible i consider your position. That's right. the 911 commission makes more sense.
What does lurgies mean?

good video, btw.

Kev...
why is it so important to you that no-planes is accepted as reality? Does it really make a difference in the larger scheme of things? Even if it were true, what difference would it make? Where would it shed needed light? Would it bring more focus onto anything that wouldn't be looked at if the topic were never raised?

IMO, saying there were no planes takes the focus off of forensic evidence that would more likely lead to unmasking both the perpetrators and methods behind the whole thing... focusing on a theory that presupposes a lack of physical evidence seems kind of sinister to me. It basically creates a mindset that says we should stop looking because there's nothing to find - much like the official story.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
09-20-2010, 06:40 PM,
I don't go on about it, if you have noticed i did not start these threads i have just joined them. I have known about this theory for years and i have only made a few threads on here about it. I rarely tell anyone about it, because most people don't want to hear it. Much like you guys. Which i think is interesting to see. I don't see why you try and convince me, that if it is correct, no plane, that i should not look in to because it will some how mess up the 9/11 truth movement, because it is difficult to believe. It was obvious on the day that there was no plane at the pentagon. It is almost like, from perspective, that you don't want me to talk about it.

Quote:why is it so important to you that no-planes is accepted as reality? Does it really make a difference in the larger scheme of things? Even if it were true, what difference would it make? Where would it shed needed light? Would it bring more focus onto anything that wouldn't be looked at if the topic were never raised?

I feel like i am being lectured by a cop of some kind. Of course it makes a fucking difference. What planet are you living on.
09-20-2010, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 08:31 PM by rsol.)
"difficult to believe" Your words. mine would be stronger. easy to debunk is a conservative description. Im not in the mood for harsh language, i used it all up on jazzSmile

The reason it hurts the truth movement is simple. the fact that you think that destroying the truth movement is "interesting" is even more interesting.

Quote:"It was obvious on the day that there was no plane at the pentagon. It is almost like, from perspective, that you don't want me to talk about it. "
find any quote from even the nutters that infers this and ill buy a hat to eat. absolute baseless assertion. Its perspective that you need to learn about. If you have any new evidence about the pentagon PLEASE spill it.

We are living on a planet near you. its the one you decided to leave in search of something more.
You are a unique person Kev....
You are one of the only people i know who can handle more than the truth...

09-20-2010, 08:43 PM,
Agumball Sleepy
09-20-2010, 08:50 PM,
(09-20-2010, 08:31 PM)rsol Wrote: the fact that you think that destroying the truth movement is "interesting" is even more interesting.

I also now read what he sed and I do not think he has meaned it like you say. I cud say that it is even more interestinger again that you wish peple a very happi 9 1 1 day. Is that what the truth movment is doing?

It is a Sad day and you saying it is a Hapi day as like it is a Joke is also destroying just as many.

U R like how is the words full of Hot Ears and Wind

Signs007
09-20-2010, 09:03 PM,
well. better with the english...... are you from the UK?USA?

The happy 911 thing was an attempt at comedy, I was trying to relate the qur'an book burning to guy falksSmile
November the 5th is an interesting day in English historySmile

09-22-2010, 08:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010, 08:15 AM by zimmerframe.)
(09-20-2010, 09:03 PM)rsol Wrote: The happy 911 thing was an attempt at comedy, I was trying to relate the qur'an book burning to guy falksSmile
November the 5th is an interesting day in English historySmile

Yes, no comedi ther. 9 1 1 is no a funni thing. Also if U like ure Engilsh hisotry so much then Y U cant even spel "Guy Fawkes" corectly, huh? Maybe U not so big man exspert, Yes, I think it.

May B becos U R insted like sliming pig and like to say to peeples heds "Happi 9 1 1 day everyone!" Like wud a Satinist to mes with peples minds and thinking oh father I make them like stupid idiots and they my sheeple

Finger Wavey Sad010 321

09-22-2010, 07:59 PM,
kid you are such a douche
09-22-2010, 11:02 PM,
i wonder who coined the term 'truth movement' since it has so many liars and it has not moved merely disintegrated. There will always be the cheaters and the cheated.
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM,
well i think that term sort of grew ut of the 911 truth movement as such, obviously alot of ppl have tried to put themselves in this bracket, so it is a bit all over the place now.

There is alot of calls for the truth when everyone knows that if that happened the whole system would come down. Some folks in this world sort of like the system, catch 22
09-23-2010, 11:40 PM,
Lolwot!
The term truth movement came out of the 'truth movement'? hmm sounds made up. oh yes it was.
All fabricated branded illusionary revolutions led by pretend paid anarchists. lovely!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRUTH FREQUENCY RADIO Frank2 1 376 05-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 643 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  too tell you the truth drummer 0 433 04-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Define "fighting the New World Order" or "the movement" shZ 48 4,446 04-28-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Counterforum: the crisis, the movement and the left TriWooOx 0 538 04-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
Tongue Co-opt my movement joeblow 1 491 02-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Top 3 911 was an inside job to wake up parents to the truth? buddha01 2 639 02-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  2007 NYC 9/11 truth protest/endgame premier h3rm35 0 513 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Made it back to DESTROY concen once again LOL! Weyland 11 1,580 09-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Last Post: ---
  The truth is out there: Google finally explain Martian-inspired UFO riddle --- 1 521 09-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Krise