Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kabbalah is a Hoax
09-07-2010, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2010, 02:56 AM by Genteel.)
Brick  The Kabbalah is a Hoax

http://www.henrymakow.com/whats_wrong_with_the_kabbalah.html
The Kabbalah is a Hoax

September 5, 2010

In October 1946, Soviet agent Alger Hiss invited Canadian psychiatrist Brock Chisholm to Washington DC to lay the foundation for the corruption of America's public schools using sex education and sensitivity training.

Chisholm, a Unitarian who soon became the first Director of the World Health Organization, advocated severing children's morality from the "influence of their elders" by conforming to the amorality of the Kabbalah. [1][2]

Many years later, at the 2005 14th World Jewish Congress, Dr. Avraham Elqayam of Bar-Ilan University said the Kabbalist mindset was being mainstreamed through vehicles like Harry Potter books and movies, Madonna and other celebrities.

Why does the United Nations and the World Jewish Congress want Kabbalah taught to the masses of the West?

"Kabbalah" is the unacknowledged religion of the West, a fact that will become evident over time. It is the belief system of Freemasonry and organized Jewry, the two forces that govern the world. This is the reason God and the Ten Commandments are banished from public life. The reason Christianity has been infiltrated and gutted and replaced by moral "relativity."

KABBALAH DENIES THE TRUE CHARACTER OF GOD

In its current form, the Kabbalah was created by Isaac Luria (1534-1572.) He derived it from THE ZOHAR, a 13th century 23-volume work by a Spanish Jews, Moses de Leon. Moshe was a prolific writer of books steeped in Medieval philosophy and occult mysticism. Here is what Wikipedia says about him:

"He knew how to charm with brilliant and striking phrases without expressing any well-defined thought. He was a ready writer and wrote several mystical and cabalistic works in quick succession."

These books were arguments against assigning any moral attributes to God or "the endless one" (Ein Sof ). He argued that distinction between good and evil place limits on the infinity of the Ein Sof. Further, Ein Sof is so transcendent that God's not in this universe and has no direct interactions in it, but can be known through ten emanations or qualities of energy called the "Ten Sefirot."

The Sefirot are the ten circles depicted in the 'Tree of Life' diagram pictured in the Zohar and Kabbalah. These mysterious medieval elements continue to intrigue credulous minds and made it a Middle Ages best seller.

WHERE DID THE KABBALAH COME FROM?

The Kabbalah is largely based on the Zohar. According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, this is the origin of the Zohar:

"There is a story told about how after the death of Moses de Leon, a rich man of Avila named Joseph offered the widow, who had been left without means, a large sum of money for the original from which her husband had made the copy; and she then confessed that her husband himself was the author of the work. She had asked him several times, she said, why he had chosen to credit his own teachings to another, and he had always answered that doctrines put into the mouth of the miracle-working Simeon ben Yohai would be a rich source of profit". [3]

The specious notion of a Jewish secret mystery school complete with systems of divination and reality-altering magic created a sensation among Jews throughout Europe, but the scholarly Sephardic Jewish leaders in Moorish Spain dismissed the Zohar as a hoax full of heretical and dangerous ideas and banned it.

When Catholic regained control of Spain and expelled or converted the Jews in 1492, the dominance of Sephardi culture over Jewry waned.

Many intellectuals went into exile in Jerusalem, where Issac Luria was teaching the Zohar. The ban forbidding study of the Zohar was lifted in 1540 when the balance of power shifted to the Ashkenazi rabbis. Luria's Kabbalah opus was published after his death, and Kabbalah replaced Hakirah ( Mishne Torah) as Judaism's mainstream theology.

The main reason for mainstreaming Kabbalah was to underpin belief in the arrival of the Messiah and with it, Jewish world dominion. Rumors spread like wildfire that the arrival of the Moshiac (Messiah) was at hand.

SATANISTS CHAMPION THE KABBALAH

In the midst of this fervor of wishful thinking the infamous Kabbalist Sabbatai Zevi [4] announced in Smyrna in 1666 that he was the Messiah. Over a million Jews world wide became his followers. Sabbatai Zevi preached the Satanic doctrine, "Praised be He who permits the forbidden."

He reasoned that doing good keeps the universe too balanced and slows down the return of God. Therefore sin is virtue, observance of the Torah morality was the sin.

Sabbatai Zevi's movement thrived until he boasted he would overthrow the Caliph of Istanbul. The Caliph had him arrested him and gave him the choice of converting to Islam or execution. Sabbatai Zevi converted without hesitation, telling his followers to do the same.

Conversion to Islam was a bit over the top for many rabbis who excommunicated the Sabbateans. However, a core of followers converted with him.[5]

Rabbi Martin Antelman believes an unknown number of Sabbatai's followers who returned to the mainstream fold of Judaism actually remained secret practitioners of the cult.

There were rumors among Jews of sinister groups of these crypto=Sabbateans. The Nobel Prize winning Yiddish storyteller Isaac Bashevis Singer recounted legends among pre-Holocaust Jews in Poland of entire villages that succumbed to these Satanic Kabbalists through their corrupting influence. His novel "Satan in Goray" is devoted to this subject.

Sabbateanism went underground and within a century had a revival as the semi-secret cult of Jacob Frank. When Adam Weishaupt's branch of the Illuminati was exposed, Amschel Mayer Rothshild set Frank and his cult up in Frankfurt as the new head of the Illuminati.

Frank followed Sabbatai Zevi's strategy of pretending to convert to a target religion in order to infiltrate and destroy it, Frank later returned to Poland with followers and "converted" to Catholicism. His sponsor had been the King of Poland. But within a year his infamy was obvious and he was imprisoned. The extent of the Sabbatean-Frankist membership can't be known since leading double lives was their strategy and practice.

CONCLUSION- HOCUS POCUS- SMOKE AND MIRRORS

The Kabbah is a hoax, but one which governs our deluded and degenerate society.

For the Kabbalist, good and evil, are 'relative' so evil is an illusion. Instead of right and wrong, Kabbalah says every action is like the moon, with a light side and dark side. The Kabbalists say that the adept must embrace his or her dark side to become, "a fully integrated human being".

Not everyone who studies Kabbalah becomes a Satanist. Butl, Kabbalah is a pre-requisite for ALL Luciferian practitioners. Freemasonry rides on Kabbalah.[6] 19th century "Pope of Freemasonry" Albert Pike said,

"The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods..."[7]

Lucifer is not God. Lucifer is the spine-chilling vacuum that results from the absence of God. The Kabbalah is a hoax that allows its followers to reformulate reality to serve their selfish interests. This is why they teach that "truth is by its nature subjective."

Modernism and secularism is based on the Kabbalah. It is the reason our civilization is preoccupied with violence, sex and the occult, why current events resemble Hollywood disaster movies. It is the reason our political and cultural leaders are liars and why society has lost its bearings.

As long as kabbalists (i.e. Illuminati) continue to rule, humanity will continue to spin its wheels.

----
Next time: Kabbalah and the Messianic Age, 2012, and the Kabbalah's coming New Age Utopia.

[1] "The psychiatry of enduring peace and social progress" Dr. Brock Chisolm. (The William Alanson White memorial lectures). Psychiatry Journal; 1st standard Edition edition, 1946 ASIN: B0007IV8WY

[2] George Brock Chisolm quote http://www.quebecoislibre.org/021207-6.htm

[3] Kohler, Kaufmann et al. Leon, Moses (Ben Shem-Tob) de." Jewish Encyclopedia. Funk and Wagnalls, 1901-1906

[4] Sabbatean-Frankist Messianic Conspiracy Partially Exposed.pdf Clifford Shack,

http://www.archive.org/details/Sabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed.pdf

[5] Marranos and Sabbateans: A Reexamination of Charismatic Religiosity, Ezer Kahanoff

http://ia311324.us.archive.org/3/items/MarranosAndSabbateans/MarranosAndSabbateans.pdf

[6] Kabbalah in Freemasonry http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html

[7] "The Creation" Kabbalah excerpt from Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/religion/judaism/kabbalah/apikeqbl.html
[Image: nalbkaack.jpg]
09-07-2010, 02:46 AM,
RE: The Kabbalah is a Hoax
Interesting, but I hesitate myself to put any kind of moral codes on the devine - not because I don't believe it has them, but because I know I cannot comprehend them. I'm not a Quabbalist, or anything of the sort, but I just think that anyone who tries to dictate "God's" wishes, feelings or intentions is just adding to the confusion.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
09-07-2010, 02:55 AM,
Well, the Kabbalah may be a hoax, but what about Christianity? Is it truly "the way, the truth and the life"? I question that as a Christian for one thing... If even the bible tells me that I cannot trust "Man" and what I do is believe a book written by man, after a man tells me to read this book that man has given us - (surely I admit it was purportedly inspired by God) - and a man continues to tell us to read the book, and other men tell us all about the way of salvation through the man's book, etc....

I personally know that God wants us to be responsible, to believe only things that are true. I cannot prove the bible is the truth, no one really can, other than the ones who were witnesses and the ones who wrote it - even that can come into question.

As it is said, you must have faith to be saved - the true gospel message. Well, again defined by a book written by man - inspired by God. Truth fears no question.

I do believe that God would have me think on my own, rather than the cosmopolitan Christianity that has flowed from the pulpits of modern churches. Besides, which one is true? So many questions. No answers. I have asked many people, and all I get are blanks, no answers.

So, to say, I do have faith in God. The one who has created me, created this earth, loves us. Tell me he is defined by the good book, and I'll say no way, hose! If God truly wanted to communicate to each person, he would not drop a book in "Man's" hands to possibly be corrupted, and completely controlled (dark ages). What was done to the scripture at that time?

I truly have faith in God alone. My creator.
09-08-2010, 12:36 AM,
That was some interesting information. I never put much stock in the Kabbalah because it seems like anything spawned of the Judeo-Christian theology is just self-contradictory mumbo jumbo.

But for the sake of shooting the theological shit, I wanted to insouciantly discuss a few points.

Quote:For the Kabbalist, good and evil, are 'relative' so evil is an illusion. Instead of right and wrong, Kabbalah says every action is like the moon, with a light side and dark side. The Kabbalists say that the adept must embrace his or her dark side to become, "a fully integrated human being".

This sounds to me like Jungian individuation. Every person has a dark side, suppressed, dissociated, and projected. In order to tame your dark side, you must become conscious of it, admit it, and overcome it. A task so difficult that the medieval alchemists referred to it as an act of death and resurrection.

Say for example you don't have any way to get pot for a concert you are going to, but you have an extra ticket and a friend who always has weed. You know if you invite that friend, you'll get stoned for the concert. So you invite your friend (light side) knowing you'll gain (dark side). Often this is accompanied by a rationalization, often great enough in psychic force as to be unconscious, which prevents you from ever acknowledging your negative behavior in this scenario, thus allowing for selfish behavior to continue in the future.

In this sense, Jung encourages the student to integrate their shadow into their consciousness (much like embrace the dark side) to greater understand and control your true self.

My only point being that there can be over-zealous interpretations of treatises encouraging a unity of dual aspects of consciousness, light and dark. It is an archetypal theme in human consciousness and myth-telling.

Quote:Not everyone who studies Kabbalah becomes a Satanist. But, Kabbalah is a pre-requisite for ALL Luciferian practitioners. Freemasonry rides on Kabbalah. 19th century "Pope of Freemasonry" Albert Pike said,

"The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods..."[7]

Definitely an insight into the mindset of the reptilian religion. Sad, pseudo-intellectual logical failings from a harlequin Grand Wizard of the Satanic church.

Even if you reduce the mythic theme of disciplined Father chastising proud Son as described by Adonai and Lucifer to that of a seemingly sub-god-like Adonai merely trash-talking the equally powerful Satan, such a radical rewrite of the classic Judeo-Christian interpretation should reverberate throughout the Bible, rather than be cherry picked from a rather confused Old Testament full of accounts of an angry God.

It is merely the selective reading process performed by all evangelists, fakes, and false prophets.

Quote:Lucifer is not God. Lucifer is the spine-chilling vacuum that results from the absence of God. The Kabbalah is a hoax that allows its followers to reformulate reality to serve their selfish interests. This is why they teach that "truth is by its nature subjective."

A key tenet of the NWO religion absolutely.

Quote:Modernism and secularism is based on the Kabbalah. It is the reason our civilization is preoccupied with violence, sex and the occult, why current events resemble Hollywood disaster movies. It is the reason our political and cultural leaders are liars and why society has lost its bearings.

My only grief is with this over-simplification. I think modernism and secularism can hardly be placed squarely on the shoulders of the kabbalah, but I will concede the latter part, that the kabbalah, or at the very least selective reading of this and other religious texts, has been the root of the decay of leadership within the latter half of the previous millennium.

Undoubtedly the meetings of freemasonic lodges dictated the path of the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries until such time as today that undemocratic, nepotistic organizations and groups could operate in broad daylight with impunity without fear of pitchforks and torches.

Undoubtedly the beliefs of freemasons in those lodges were formulated by interpretive reading of the kabbalah and others texts.

This topic deserves attention.
Clap
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
09-10-2010, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2010, 05:31 PM by deathstickboy.)
Henry Makow is a hoax.

Keep in mind he is coming from a "I'm a refomed Jew who is now a bible believing NWO preaching christian internet minister" perspective when you read his views on things of this nature.

Over simplified and twisted to suit is an understatement in terms of his interpretation.

Seriously, fuck Makow, he really is a joke.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
09-10-2010, 10:21 PM,
(09-10-2010, 05:26 PM)deathstickboy Wrote: Henry Makow is a hoax.

Keep in mind he is coming from a "I'm a refomed Jew who is now a bible believing NWO preaching christian internet minister" perspective when you read his views on things of this nature.

Over simplified and twisted to suit is an understatement in terms of his interpretation.

Seriously, fuck Makow, he really is a joke.

While I may not disagree with you, I must understand what would your reason be why he is a
Quote:refomed Jew who is now a bible believing NWO preaching christian internet minister

Who does not twist their ideals to suit themselves? Don't get into the trap of attacking the messenger, instead of dealing with the argument. Who gives a flying fuck about the messenger if the argument is logical, follows good thought patterns and is documented (see footnote section on above web article).

You gotta do better than that deathstickboy.
09-10-2010, 11:19 PM,
Quote:You gotta do better than that deathstickboy.

Not really, but since you are such a nice person I'll give it a shot. Icon_biggrin

Quote:While I may not disagree with you, I must understand what would your reason be why he is a

Quote:refomed Jew who is now a bible believing NWO preaching christian internet minister

Because he is. He says he is. I read a fair amount of his material over the years, back when I cared to read alot about this sort of thing.

It has relevance because his bias along those lines is clear in everything he writes, to the point that I feel it requires mentioning. He is trying to validate his own ultra-conservative and exoteric religious views and impose that narrative onto the question of how/why the world is in the state that it is.

There are several issues, one is his assumption/insistence that there is an objective "truth" which is his idea of christianity.
That all "truth" in human discussion is subjective, should be self evident to anyone who looks rationally at existence.

The idea of people needing to understand and integrate their "dark side" is just a more intellectual method of "asking forgiveness for sins" its a method of absolving and accepting ones own "flaws" or primitive nature, or seeing it in a different light.

Christanity ultimately is a version of a kaballah and other mystical traditions translated into terms that the masses of the time were meant to gain understanding and inner peace from essentially.

He could make these same critisims of taoism or any form of mysticism really, as they all essentially deal with the same basic facts of reality, acceptance of them, and the ideal of understanding and living to ones true potential.

Ultimately this is what a good christian faith should do for someone as well, albiet with a completely different conception of reality/cosmology (following the traditional mythos anyways) but because of the limited, divisive and orthodoxy laden perspectives of people like Makow you can easily be lead to believe that kaballah and other mystic traditions operate according to christian concepts of satanism, which is laughable.

Makow is very intelligent and can write in a convincing fashion, and ultimately, like christians, mystics of any sort will have their twisted individuals as well, and it is easy to take quotes out of context and especially play on the different uses and meanings of the word "lucifer" when attempting to confuse people.

I hate him because he uses educated and intellectual sounding garbage to baffle people with bullshit and misdirection which leads to the opposite of an educated and intellectual opinion.
Its just, wrong.... Barf
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
09-11-2010, 04:24 AM,
Well, I had not read that much from him. I did not pick up those ideas from what little I have read from him. Thanks for your insight. I'll keep it in mind. 'Preciate it!
09-11-2010, 04:37 PM,
Quote:that the kabbalah, or at the very least selective reading of this and other religious texts, has been the root of the decay of leadership within the latter half of the previous millennium.

I disagree with this aspect, its one reason I've really come to dislike this concept of blaming certain regions or ideologies themselves to a certain extent.

Any faith can be twisted to suit the personal views of an individual who wants to do "evil" things, like take advantage of people and what not.

Christianity can be twisted just as easily ie " I know I'll be forgiven, it doesn't matter if I murder 1,000,000 people as long as I truly ask for forgiveness before I die, God will grant it and allow me into heaven."

In my opinion, the faith/mystic tradition is ultimately never to blame, it comes down to the attitude and the nature/direction of the individual who uses the material, just like anything else. Especially when religious texts and traditions have been contributed to by hundreds or even thousands of individuals over the years (like Judaism for example) you can literally find examples of almost any conceivable thought being written down.

People use religion and other ideologies to excuse/justify them of doing whatever they want to other people so long as it fits their agenda, whatever it may be. I think those desires come from within an individual (ego/whatever you wanna call it).
It is never my first assumption that anyone truly motivated to manipulate and take advantage of others has been enabled by any particular philosophy or religion. Whatever they believe, they will use it to justify whatever it is they truly want to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Evolution 'Hoax' clark-kent 341 77,338 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever. hardboiled11 157 33,900 08-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  ON THE REVIVAL OF NEO-SABBATIAN KABBALAH joeblow 0 1,875 06-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Miracle or hoax? Russians puzzled as phrases from the Koran start appearing 'spontaneously' on baby's skin mastermg 16 4,146 11-13-2009, 07:01 AM
Last Post: mastermg