Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardfire DID A PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER?
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2010, 07:53 PM by rsol.)
Hardfire DID A PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER?
[video=googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4669137903152322593[/video]

09-01-2010, 08:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2010, 09:12 PM by nik.)
RE: Hardfire DID A PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER?
obvious controlled debate, bullshit video. you are trying hard, eh? rsol? not contending global warming scepticism and chemtrails at the moment, eh?

http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=34837

Quote: HOW VIRTUAL ADVERTISING WORKS

The technology behind virtual advertising originated in the defence

industry where, following the end of the Cold War, companies developed

new ways to commercially exploit military navigation and tracking

expertise. There are four key players in the virtual advertising

field:

EPSIS has been pioneered by Symah Vision, part of the French defence to

media group, Lagadere.

ORAD is a system jointly marketed by IVS - a joint initiative between

the sports marketing giant, ISL, and Israel’s Orad Hi Tech Systems.

SciDel has been developed by SciDex, an Israeli-based company with

offices in Europe and the US.

L-VIS is a US system developed by Princeton Video Images.

Like the recipe for Coca-Cola, how each system works - and differs -

remains a closed secret.

[]

In essence, virtual advertising technology doctors TV coverage of a

sports event before broadcast. Virtual images are inserted, enabling

different brands or even advertisers to be seen within the same basic

feed in different countries.

’Virtual advertising allows you to ’narrowcast’ different messages

simultaneously,’ Halden explains.

’It has the potential to allow 100 different countries to see sports

coverage of a single event with 100 different sponsors’ messages, or 100

different variations of a single message.’

The technology can be applied to the footage of an event at that event

with a special unit sitting alongside the outside broadcast unit

shooting the coverage. Or, it can be applied to footage transmitted via

satellite to the headquarters of the technology provider where it is

doctored before footage is then transmitted via satellite around the

world.

Alternatively, it can be applied at the headquarters of the broadcaster

responsible for relaying coverage to viewers in a particular country -

as was the case with a recent Allied Domecq/EPSIS test on Sky

Sports.

09-01-2010, 08:23 PM,
well its funny to watch as a perfectly legitimate arguement was totally ignored. watch it with my eyes for a second nik. please.
09-01-2010, 08:49 PM,
rsol -- it is ether going to swing one of two ways with you.
09-02-2010, 04:29 AM,
Well I haven't decided either way yet but this video, I'd give to Ace. The guy that argues his point sounds a hell of a lot like talking to JR on Chemtrails.

Still, I'm on the fence but keeping an open mind about it. Moreso than the guy hosting the show does.
09-02-2010, 12:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2010, 12:25 PM by JazzRoc.)
(09-02-2010, 04:29 AM)hilly7 Wrote: I'd give to Ace.
He seemed a nice guy to me, but just wrong.
Quote:The guy that argues his point sounds a hell of a lot like talking to JR on Chemtrails.
We have a common attitude to science.
His point about the deceleration and the debris was clear. You cannot decelerate a Boeing 767 in flight AS IF it had just rammed a steel building. There isn't the tech. It wouldn't survive it, would it?
You could have painted the whole sequence a year before, for that matter. Everything suggested manifests ever-widening circles of co-conspiracy theories...
To get to the point, Occam should rule here. The terrorists achieved their objectives. For a brief moment they were the only people who knew what was happening. But when two plane-shaped holes were punched into the towers and fires started, EVERYONE that was there and either died or survived certainly knew what had happened. They spoke about it too, and their evidence is available.
Quote:Still, I'm on the fence but keeping an open mind about it. Moreso than the guy hosting the show does.
I thought he was mid-position.
09-17-2010, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 10:18 AM by Negentropic.)
Anyone who still believes in any of the Yes-Plane theories after watching Septemeber Clues and researching on that site should listen to the John Lear interviews with Morgan Reynolds over here from 2008 that were ridiculed at the time:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/index.php

Who the hell is John Lear?

John Lear, retired airline captain, with over 19,000 hours of flight-time, has flown in over 100 different types of planes in 60 different counties around the world.

Son of Lear Jet inventor, Bill Lear, John is the only pilot to hold every FAA airplane certificate, to include airplane transport rating, flight instructor, ground instructor, flight navigator, engineer, aircraft dispatcher, airframe powerplant mechanic, parachute rigger, and tower operator.

He flew secret missions for the CIA in Central and Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa between 1966 and 1983. He has flown as Captain and check pilot for over 10 different airlines.

John held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. He was the youngest American to climb the Matterhorn in Switzerland in 1959 and in the 1970's owned and skippered the Americas Cup boat, the Soliloquy, out of Marina Del Rey.

(insanely large image removed)

http://www.airportjournals.com/display.cfm?varid=0511004
http://www.airportjournals.com/Photos/0511/X/0511004_13.jpg
http://www.airportjournals.com/Photos/0511/X/0511004_11.jpg
09-17-2010, 07:24 PM,
Quote:He flew secret missions for the CIA

So he is loyal to the CIA then... Hmmmm.
[Image: Signature2.gif]
09-17-2010, 09:29 PM,
Did you have to make your picture so big?

As for "check the evidence" I think you'll find that the site's initiator does nothing of the sort.

Unless it backs up his own theory.

debate is the vehicle of truth
09-17-2010, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2010, 10:02 PM by crystal.)
Speculation is the vehicle of inaccuracy.
09-17-2010, 11:40 PM,
(09-17-2010, 10:00 PM)crystal Wrote: Speculation is the vehicle of inaccuracy.

You got that right. As for the Cluesers though it's much worse. They've been downright deceived and continue to trot like lemmings down the no-brain cul-de-sac.

debate is the vehicle of truth
09-20-2010, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 09:56 AM by Negentropic.)

100 Images of damage caused to planes by just little bitty birds, never mind steel. This guy can't even spell 'proven' but he made a decent video. LOL

[Image: John%20Lear.jpg]
John Lear of Cutthroat Mining Corporation

John Lear: Don't let there be any doubt that Israel controls the United States of America. We have been infiltrated since 1947 and they control just about everything.

From the Dynamic Duo Radio Show with Kevin Barrett, May 02, 2008, found here,

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/index.php

three clicks down the page from the top, starting at the 1:05 mark:

John Lear: ... Kennedy was assassinated over Damona and he was assassinated by the Mossad

Kevin Barrett: Really? So you're a fan of Michael Collins Piper's book on that thing?

John Lear: Absolutely. Michael has it all nailed there. James J. Angleton, the Good Shepherd, was working as chief-of-station in Rome when Israel's formed in 1948 and he went down there with MI6 and they formed the Mossad and somehow he got co-opted by Mossad, I don't know how, but he was their mole. Angleton became chief of intelligence in the CIA in 1960, and he would give information to Israel who gave it to Russia .

And you know, Angleton's whole thing as chief of intelligence, the whole time he was there was searching for the Russian mole, when he was the Russian mole !!

Anyway, when Colby got in there, Bill Colby, in 1972, he fired Angleton because he knew there's all kinds of statues and memorials to Angleton all over Israel. He was their guy.

Barrett: That's fairly widespread speculation, I think. I think there's a lot of agreement on that topic in most places. Colby is an interesting case, I've talked to John De Kamp, the Nebraska state senator who investigated the cover-up that savings & loan scandal turned into a giant illuminati sex pedo long horrible story, I don't wanna get into it, anyway, he thinks Bill Colby was killed as part of that cover-up, the Franklin Cover-Up, Apparently Bill Colby went boating and just drowned off the side or something.

John Lear: No. What happened was Bill Colby was preparing his own dinner at his own house and he was found dead in his canoe. I believe the Mossad killed him because he was starting to represent Arab companies in Washington. I'll lay that one directly on Mossad.

Kevin Barrett: Wow ! OK ! Wow! haa .... ! That sounds like it's worth looking into! How can the Mossad have that kind of power in the USA though?

John Lear: Don't let there be any doubt that Israel controls the United States of America. We have been infiltrated since 1947 and they control just about everything. You know, funny thing, I did a job for Mossad, or was going to to do a job for them. I went to the middle east in 1981 at the beginning of Iran Contra, as it started. And my job over there was to go to Egypt and what we were doing was, uh, mmm, are you familiar with the 'October Surprise.' ?

Kevin Barrett: Oh yeah, sure.

John Lear: Well, my job was to fly the arms and ammunition that Reagan and Bush had promised the Ayatollah Khomeini from Israel to Tehran after they got elected. So I moved to Egypt and we were supposed to start delivering those arms. Mossad was in control of that. We were going to fly up to Turkey and down into Tehran and Turkey's been an ally of Israel and what their cut on this arms deal was every other load would go to Turkey. Well, anyway, the fist airplane delivering the first arms and ammunition was the Argentinian CL44. They dropped off the stuff in Tehran and on their way out they got shot down over Yerevan by the Russians. Well, nobody could understand how they got so far north because we were all briefed on the exact route, there's a hundred miles between Russia and Syria, so there'd be no problem, it's a nice wide corridor. But somehow they had gotten north ! So what Mossad figured out was that the Russians had come down and they knew about this delivery thing and they didn't want this to go on because they didn't want Tehran to have these arms, so they came down, whackled their wings and the CL44 guys probably thought we ain't got nothing on, they can't prove it and they flew in and as soon as they got them over Russian territory they shot them down. Anyway, as a result of that, I didn't get to make any flights because Mossad didn't want to risk that happening to the 707 I was flying. So what happened was that the operation was staged out of Dubai and they just took the arms up to Dubai and ran them up to Tehran from there.

Kevin Barrett: Wow! That's the whole story. A lotta people are still resisting the very clear evidence that the 'October Surprise' was real and it was high treason . . .

John Lear; Yes, absolutely, I was there.

Kevin Barrett: You were there, George Bush committed high treason, Bush the elder, dealing with the enemy, behind the back of the president to get the president thrown out of office and the elections and of course those hostages were to be released something like 5 minutes after Reagan was sworn in with Bush as his vice president. We've had traitors in high places for a long time.

[Image: 2000%20Learjet%2045%20Cockpit.jpg]
Lear Jet Cockpit

[Image: 20090925_12_learjet_fsx.jpg]

James Jesus Angleton
[Image: Angletn.jpg]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jesus_Angleton

[Image: 1-966.jpg]

My comment: When you keep in mind who set up and controlled Soviet Russia from the very beginning as 'controlled opposition' in the manufactured 'cold war' it becomes clear who made that plane Lear talks about in the Barrett interview fly north off track over Yerevan and Russian territory so it could be shot down and no possible witnesses would be left.

09-20-2010, 02:40 PM,
Thanks for the info negentropic.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
09-20-2010, 02:46 PM,
(09-02-2010, 12:20 PM)JazzRoc Wrote: To get to the point, Occam should rule here. The terrorists achieved their objectives.

Smokin Zzz Hehe

09-20-2010, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 03:57 PM by JazzRoc.)
(09-20-2010, 09:29 AM)Negentropic Wrote: 100 Images of damage caused to planes by just little bitty birds
Nobody is arguing that Boeing 767s are easy to damage.
The relevant issue is HOW MUCH DAMAGE CAN THEY DO AT 565 MPH?
Incredulity gets blown away by the amount: ONE AND A QUARTER TONS OF TNT.

Quote:John Lear
Is a nutty, nutty fruitloop with extra nuts.
If HE hit a tower at 565 mph on his own, quite a lot of him would get inside too.

Meanwhile - how was this hole made?

[Image: wtc1hole.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Force's Secretive Space Plane Nears Maiden Voyage Easy Skanking 0 673 10-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  cell tower/flagpoles pop up in midstate April 0 635 03-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: April
  South Paw Solar System --- 0 627 03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Last Post: ---
  THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE FOLKS Yakhont26 5 1,675 06-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Last Post: itmakesmewonder
  Jet Plane Activity peaky 14 2,148 02-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Last Post: devkoo
  Solar Updraft Tower Enemy 6 985 01-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Last Post: interzone
  Hero's plane found at college 0 416 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Medieval Tower Found In Trondheim 0 467 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: