Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By request: The Trial of Starjade
08-30-2010, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2010, 12:53 PM by nik.)
By request: The Trial of Starjade
Starjade/Alleged Crown of Ketherite Wrote:I throw this challenge open to anyone on this Planet. Anyone who is capable of thinking. If you have doubts to my status then lets have a debate a “Trial of Starjade” “I say” I am telling you all the Truth. I am that long awaited Prophet that the living God promised Moses he would raise up at a time in the future. And Biblical law and the actual word of the Living God can establish my claims and word is true. .

Done. Long may your thread twine. Happytrials
08-30-2010, 09:45 PM,
RE: By request: The Trial of Starjade
Your Honor,

I call for the Defendant to submit a list of all the different Drugs that he has taken since he has recently returned to ConCon.
08-31-2010, 08:04 AM,
This should wait until such time as Starjade is actually competent to stand trial.
08-31-2010, 08:05 AM,
(08-31-2010, 08:04 AM)Melchor Wrote: This should wait until such time as Starjade is actually competent to stand trial.

Objection!

It has already been decided that since he can post, he can defend himself.
09-01-2010, 01:43 AM,
He won't show up here. He only posts in his own threads, if you want to argue with him you must go there, but it doesn't matter what you say, because he will post a huge response and then claim he smote you in debate.
LOL
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
09-01-2010, 08:45 AM,
The MasterMG says, Who hath doth insulted my majestic deuteror dimwit?
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-02-2010, 06:03 AM,
Quote:This should wait until such time as Starjade is actually competent to stand trial.

I'm not sure us mortals live that long. LOL And his lordship has burenth too many brain cells out fighting us evil Christians, Muslims, and Jewish people with his mind bendering drugth. Ok, so no Jews showed up.

I say have Starjade, JazzRoc, OTO, and Crotchy all have a debate. The biggest asshole wins and if it is a tie, they all lose(rs)Icon_biggrin
09-09-2010, 10:16 PM,
""And Biblical law and the actual word of the Living God can establish my claims and word is true. . ""

is there some way we can get the living god to sign up to concen...........maybe he can tell us what happened to the dead god.
09-16-2010, 10:49 AM,
(09-09-2010, 10:16 PM)rsol Wrote: ""And Biblical law and the actual word of the Living God can establish my claims and word is true. . ""

is there some way we can get the living god to sign up to concen...........maybe he can tell us what happened to the dead god.
LOL. Smile