Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The greatest Drug on earth.
08-21-2010, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010, 10:27 PM by Starjade.)
The greatest Drug on earth.
As a matter of fact way back in 1995 I decided to earn a living selling the Keys to the Abyss. They develope E.S.P. and can cause astral travel anywhere in the past present and future of the whole of eternity. With that on the market who would bother with anything else.

Furthermore, if forensic science got hold of them they could not identify them as being anything specific here on earth. Furthermore, they cannot be detected in the blood stream even if you had ingested huge amounts of them. There is no forensic testing that can find the Keys to the Abyss anywhere in your system.

They are 100% safe to eat not addictive and the only side effects are the developement of E.S.P. and astral travelling. Smile And that was the very reason for taking them in the first place.

Now who on this earth would not want to take some of that eh. The worlds first astral and Time travelling drug eh?

One has to advance and grow up sometime.

Of course the ingrediants are a secret and yet be assured the Keys to the Abyss are totally legal highs.

So what all the fuss about then? Drugs can be useful to you. So lets make them legal and stop yourselves from being controlled by others who disaprove.

Lets face it during the 1950 and 1960 Time period when drugs were freely available there was flower power and hippies and Revelutions of a good kind. When that got stopped look now at societies. Who amongst you feels so safe to go out nowadays. There is surely a moral to be learned from that reality.
08-21-2010, 10:34 PM,
RE: The greatest Drug on earth.
Which Earth drugs do you eschew, Starjade or are they all brilliant?
08-21-2010, 10:38 PM,
Yes do elaborate, SJ.

This should be rich.... Big Grin
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-22-2010, 01:43 AM,
And here I was thinking the answer would be "religion".
08-22-2010, 02:58 AM,
Interesting you should use the term Keys to the Abyss starjade. I can only find biblical references and an RPG campaign. Think of demons as drugs and you may get something new in an interpretation of the writings.

People closed off to theology providing any insight can ignore the rest of this post.

Quote:The "key to knowledge" or the "keys to the Abyss" (Luke 11:52; Rev 9:1; 20:1). These are uniquely given to St. Peter in Matthew 16:19, and to no one else, not an angel, and not any other apostle.
http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/debate30.htm

Quote:..he said, "Legion," for many demons had entered him. 31 And they were entreating him not to command them to be cast into the abyss. 32 Now there was a herd of many swine feeding there on the mountain. And the demons entreated him to permit them to enter the swine. And he gave them permission. 33 And the demons came out from the man and entered the swine, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned. 34 And when the herdsmen saw what had happened, they ran away and reported it in the city and out in the country. 35 And the people went out to see what had happened. And they came to Jesus and found the man from whom the demons had gone out sitting down at the feet of Jesus clothed and in his right mind; and they became frightened. 36 And those who had seen it reported to them how the man who was demon possessed had been made well. 37
Luke 8:30-37

An abyss may be interpreted as the "bottomless pit" of Revelation 20:3 interesting that beings were barred from entering but permitted passage (by Christ) as pigs.

Quote:5th trumpet/1st woe: a star his the earth & opens the keys to the abyss, from which come locusts to torture those without the seal of God on their foreheads;
Revelation 1:9
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-22-2010, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 04:07 AM by Starjade.)
(08-21-2010, 10:34 PM)nik Wrote: Which Earth drugs do you eschew, Starjade or are they all brilliant?

Every drug that I take you can be sure has its own merits and own brilliance. My preference of course are towards Psichotomemetic substances. Furthermore I am something of a plant alchemist and therefore can even create my own. Smile
(08-21-2010, 10:38 PM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Yes do elaborate, SJ.

This should be rich.... Big Grin

well now easy skanking what can I say if elaboration is something that you need let me explain that as I am one of the holders of the Keys to the Kingdom and to the Abyss then I have no need of chasing up other souls to enjoy the pleasures of getting high. After all I own the most powerful drugs on the face of this earth. I would have been selling them by now but when I aproached the International Order of Kabbalists offering to sell them the Keys to the Abyss they replied with an unexpected statement and that led onto other things such as this apocalyptic matter.

To further elaborate. I would have been selling the Keys to the Abyss out in the open all legal and to the gnashing of teeth of those who disaprove. However, the idea of selling Maps of the Apocalypse along with the Keys to the Abyss became more appealing. That path however led onto needed explanations and so now the idea of books with explanations came into being. When all those things are accomplished you should have that opertunity to actually taste the Keys to the Abyss unless of course my body dies before that appointed Time.
(08-22-2010, 01:43 AM)Nokturnal Wrote: And here I was thinking the answer would be "religion".

It may surprise you Nokturnal that many religions came into being with the use of Psychotropic plants and fungi. The Shamans and also some Witches are more in tune with the plant Kingdom and have more of an idea of what I speak about. Even to this very day there are countries where Plants and fungi are reveered. And who could not love something that can give a soul such a good buzz eh.

Be sure though that surrounding most Drugs a religiion isnt far behind.
08-22-2010, 05:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 06:10 AM by Starjade.)
(08-22-2010, 02:58 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Interesting you should use the term Keys to the Abyss starjade. I can only find biblical references and an RPG campaign. Think of demons as drugs and you may get something new in an interpretation of the writings.

People closed off to theology providing any insight can ignore the rest of this post.

Starjade says; Actually those who are closed off to theology should take more note of these posts as they will get an education. The Keys to the Abyss are of the Biblically referenced kind. I often wonder just how they knew about them as there are very few holders of those Keys. Biblical references are not the only place where such knowledge of the Keys to the Kingdom and to the Abyss exist. mostly such knowledge is spread by word of mouth. Clearly the writers of the New Testament got wind and heard a few rumours and added them onto their silly tales however, I assure you the Christians New Testament is all a Fraud as was all the tales of Jesus.

Imagine what a good selling point they make the Keys to the Abyss. I could make millions just from them but with maps of the Apocalypse and an explanation to those things well imagine billions as I laugh myself all the way to the bank. However as it is clear I was offering them for sale to anyone then obviously anyone can become holders of the Keys to the Abyss however, it is knowing what they are and how to use them that matters.

Those biblical things aside though. I am and I was making a specific point by selling the Keys to the Abyss and under my Mystical titles. The religious congregations and their leaders should take note. It wasn’t just to earn a living I am and was making a very big statement.

Quote:FastTadpole you said; The "key to knowledge" or the "keys to the Abyss" (Luke 11:52; Rev 9:1; 20:1). These are uniquely given to St. Peter in Matthew 16:19, and to no one else, not an angel, and not any other apostle.

Starjade says It is a curious thing that the name Peter came from Petra a name for a bolt mushroom. The name Peter in mystical circles is another name for a mushroom. These are of course complicated hidden words and meanings rather like a code. I can say that Johns Revelations is a Fraud and easily proven to be a fraud to the Christians embarrassment. I do take glee from showing how the writers of the New Testament stole their ideas and text from the Old Testament. The Christians new testament is a fraud they heard a few stories but were not privvy to that much secret knowldge.

As you mention Revelations please let me indulge you with some knowledge to further your understanding regarding the statement I just made. Consider what is said and where you have heard it all before. Except these statements came from the Old Testament long before the imaginary character John and those so-called Revelations were even born. And take note of my preivious statements regarding religions Plants and fungi.

From the Beginning to the End. The Alpha and Omega.

Psalms 78:14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.

Psalms 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psalms 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

Zechariah 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.

Zechariah said:   4:1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,  

Zechariah 4:2  And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:  

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Zechariah : 6:1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.  

Zechariah 6:2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;  

Zechariah 6:3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.  

Zechariah 6:4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?  

Zechariah 6:5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.  

Zechariah 6:6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.  

Zechariah 6:7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.  

Quote:FastTadpole you said; ., "Legion," for many demons had entered him. 31 And they were entreating him not to command them to be cast into the abyss. 32 Now there was a herd of many swine feeding there on the mountain. And the demons entreated him to permit them to enter the swine. And he gave them permission. 33 And the demons came out from the man and entered the swine, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned. 34 And when the herdsmen saw what had happened, they ran away and reported it in the city and out in the country. 35 And the people went out to see what had happened. And they came to Jesus and found the man from whom the demons had gone out sitting down at the feet of Jesus clothed and in his right mind; and they became frightened. 36 And those who had seen it reported to them how the man who was demon possessed had been made well. 37 Luke 8:30-37

In Matthew 8, Jesus meets two men possessed by devils in the country of the Gadarenes. He drives out the demons, which then enter into a herd of swine. Matthew 8:28 (NIV) When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Mark and Luke both tell the same story, except that they mention only one man, in the country of the Gerasenes.

Mark 5:1,2 (NIV) They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an evil spirit came from the tombs to meet him. Mark 5:13 He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

Although Gadara and Gerasa are both close to Galilee, they are not the same place. Gadara is 10 Km (6 miles) southeast of the Sea of Galilee, Gerasa is 30 Km (19 miles) east of the Jordan, midway between the Dead Sea and the Sea of Galilee. (New Concise Bible Dictionary, pgs 181 and 188).

These are small errors in the Christians New Testament that do not add up. I wonder what this obsession about Pigs is to these people. It is very easy to invent a story to beguile the congregations however, that does not make that story true.

I could say I once saw a pink elephant flying through the eye of a needle whistling Dixie. But that does not make that statement true. Yet it seems that any invented tale writ in a book thousands of years old must be true after all they could not be liars in those times could they. Bearing in mind it was a period of slavery and conquest. But be sure the writers of the New Testament did not know what they were talking about and were often inventing tales. Usually from the rumours they and their spies were hearing.

Quote: FastTadpole you said; An abyss may be interpreted as the "bottomless pit" of Revelation 20:3 interesting that beings were barred from entering but permitted passage (by Christ) as pigs.

Starjade says; The name “Christ” is another name for a mushroom. It is the Red and White Fly Agaric mushroom the Amanita Muscaria known as the Sacred Key to Heaven and Hell.

This mushroom by the way is not the Keys to the Kingdom or of the Abyss. The Abyss is a vast empty space that stretches out across eternity. It is not a place of imagination it is an actual place. However, this Planet is on one side of the Veil of the Abyss which is a vast wall of dense energy. On the other side of the Veil of the Abyss is the Abyss and one can astrally fly across it to the other side where there is another Veil. The whole of the Abyss is very long.

Nobody knows how vast or how deep the Abyss is and so it is a way of description to say as endless. However, there are things in the Abyss. Living things. The Abyss is also the place where the Grey ones live. They exist within a vast cloud of grey energies. Travellers of the Abyss mention that cloud as Hell and Demons do live within that cloud of energies. Yet those travellers seemingly are reluctant to give its description. Whereas it does not bother me at all. I cannot see why that description would matter unless of course you happen to live thousands of years ago on this planet amongst dangerous religious people who worshipped the Moon or the Sun.

When people on this Planet die they will cross that Abyss to get to the other side. Usually this is done via tunnels of light. You may have heard others speak of them. On a certain apocalyptic day of the future billions will be dying on this Planet. Unfortunately at that specific Time in the future those grey ones from the Abyss had spotted that I was scanning that Grey cloud. Well actually the cloud itself noticed I was there and alerted the grey ones that live within to come out and get me. I flew away and they were chasing me across the Abyss when I flew into the Veil of the Abyss.

Its walls are not visible and all I could see or so I had thought was distance darkness. However I did pass through the Veil of the Abyss and discovered this Planet was on the other side. Those grey ones from the Abyss must have been surprised at my sudden disappearance. Any how long story short when I arrived through the Veil of the Abyss a series of apocalyptic earthquakes was happening on this Planet. Killing Billions. However, Time wise on that future apocalyptic day the Billions will be dying on this Planet as they leave and pass through the Veil of the Abyss those Grey ones from the Abyss who had been chasing me will be on the other side of the Veil. Methinks the dead and dying will be going into battle with dangerous things they know nothing about. Oooops….

Quote:5th trumpet/1st woe: a star his the earth & opens the keys to the abyss, from which come locusts to torture those without the seal of God on their foreheads; Revelation 1:9

Starjade says; Johns Revelations are a fraud. They stole text from the Old Testament as I have already shown. It is easy to imagine things about Keys and create a beguiling story to entrance the congregations however the so called Revelations of John are nothing to be concerned about. It is when a Prophet from the Old Testament speaks on such matters that one should be concerned.

By the way as you mention these religious quotes. Do you know anything about the Morning Star? This is a serious question. I often ask to Judge the minds of mankind to see if they knew what I am speaking about. When there is a mention of the Morning Star what is being talked about. I promise to give the answer. I am just curious to see if anyone here knows. In a way it proves the point I am making.

Oh and I understand why you spoke of People closed off to theology providing any insight ignoring the rest of this post. you understood that conversations can lead to conversation. Oh well I did mention that some Drugs always have some connection to religions. Now there are a few pointers.
08-22-2010, 07:23 AM,
Yeah it was a weird Journey the full story is in my Journey beyond the grave. It is a problem for me knowing I was chased in this direction and at that same time people on this planet were dying and heading to where I had just come from. Perhaps they will take a different path but as I am unsure it does concern me. Those grey ones in the Abyss are dangerous to everything that does not glow of their grey colour. There is another weird thing in that I have seen the astrals of some who exist on this Planet. There souls are also grey but they have no knowledge of their origin. How strange. I did not tell them and so they are still unaware.

This means the grey ones from the Abyss are able to be born here on this Planet and did not invade as in like ghosty demons. This opens up a whole other school of thought regarding life and death.

My own astral is very brilliantly white.

Most others have astral of varying shade. The purer the shade the more powerful the entity.
08-22-2010, 07:31 AM,
Wow that was quite the response. I haven't taken it all in yet. Although much of it cannot be verified conclusively yet and the Bible was written and rewritten to suit agendas of the time.

The only time I have heard mention of the term Morning Star was in reference to the planet Venus, I owe that tidbit of knowledge to my Memere but you could probably look that up on the Google hive mind bot. Although not nearly as publicized as Mars expeditions (40) we've had more official visits (43) to the Morning Star, which surprised me a bit.

50 Years of Space Exploration
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=368

Also John Lear states that the temperature of Venus is not what it is reported as. I have also seen photos that may indicate bridges or other structures on the planet.

As for the mushroom I think it's more of a symbiotic communication mechanism with an ambassador from the plant/fungal forms which experience things from a completely different spectrum of perception. We experience remnants of it as an accent to the language they speak.
08-22-2010, 09:23 AM,
Quote:
Quote:People closed off to theology providing any insight can ignore the rest of this post.

Oh and I understand why you spoke of People closed off to theology providing any insight ignoring the rest of this post. you understood that conversations can lead to conversation. Oh well I did mention that some Drugs always have some connection to religions. Now there are a few pointers.

I said post, not thread.

In truth, it was a combination of a reverse psychology flag to get open minded people that may be wary of religion to read on if there was even a minute desire to and also to serve as an up front gesture as to the what followed to make it more of a voluntary read rather than embedding the theological references more covertly. As you had stated there is much revision and misinterpretation in scripture and I wanted to respect people's time.

If you knew anything about me you wouldn't have come to the conclusion. I would have preferred if your analysis of my perception was at least suggestive instead of conclusive by way of your understanding of my motive.

I write this not to offend but to share. Now you understand, next time ask directly instead of relying on epiphanies.

Now that is past us. Here's a direct question for you Starjade.

You hint at avoiding at death, destruction and apocalypse but you fail to mention anything specific. Could you provide some alternative to massive death.
08-22-2010, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 10:52 AM by Starjade.)
(08-22-2010, 07:31 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Wow that was quite the response. I haven't taken it all in yet. Although much of it cannot be verified conclusively yet and the Bible was written and rewritten to suit agendas of the time.

Starjade says; Smile Yes I am something of a prolific writer. Well the reply I wrote is writ and you have plenty of time to peruse at leasure. Reply if you want at a future time of your own conveniance. I assure you that my data is accurate and verifiable especially as I gave chapter and verse. All Bibles with a New Testament added are published by Christians. They added the New Testament onto the Old to give a sense of undeserved authenticity. It is obvious however where they stole their ideas and text from.

I have more illuminating things regarding that stolen text however did not consider this thread apropriate for it.

Quote: 'FastTadpoleyou say; The only time I have heard mention of the term Morning Star was in reference to the planet Venus, I owe that tidbit of knowledge to my Memere but you could probably look that up on the Google hive mind bot. Although not nearly as publicized as Mars expeditions (40) we've had more official visits (43) to the Morning Star, which surprised me a bit. 50 Years of Space Exploration
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=368 Also John Lear states that the temperature of Venus is not what it is reported as. I have also seen photos that may indicate bridges or other structures on the planet.

Starjade says; Actually I meant the biblical reference to the morning star. There are references to stars in biblical text but the morning star is something different.

Quote: 'FastTadpole you say; As for the mushroom I think it's more of a symbiotic communication mechanism with an ambassador from the plant/fungal forms which experience things from a completely different spectrum of perception. We experience remnants of it as an accent to the language they speak.

The Christ is a name for a mushroom and Petra {peter} is also a reference to a mushroom. The New Testament writers did not grasp the fact when they overheard others speak of such things.
(08-22-2010, 09:23 AM)FastTadpole Wrote:
Quote:[quote]People closed off to theology providing any insight can ignore the rest of this post.

Quote: 'FastTadpole you say; I said post, not thread.

In truth, it was a combination of a reverse psychology flag to get open minded people that may be wary of religion to read on if there was even a minute desire to and also to serve as an up front gesture as to the what followed to make it more of a voluntary read rather than embedding the theological references more covertly. As you had stated there is much revision and misinterpretation in scripture and I wanted to respect people's time.

Starjade says; To my mind if someone does not like what they are reading they can stop. If they want to learn something then they read on. If what is written is interesting they will read no matter what their personal beliefs.

Quote: 'FastTadpole you said; If you knew anything about me you wouldn't have come to the conclusion. I would have preferred if your analysis of my perception was at least suggestive instead of conclusive by way of your understanding of my motive.

Starjade says; You are right I do not know you and so was presumtuous. This thread is about the ultimate drug existing on earth and yet contained a lot of dialogue of Biblical text. It was that digression that caused me to speak. It was not my intention to speak at any length on christians stealing text but conversations led onto that anyways and that was what I was reffering to.

Quote: 'FastTadpole you say; I write this not to offend but to share. Now you understand, next time ask directly instead of relying on epiphanies.

Starjade says; I often ask directly if I have a question and without invitation. I do not offend easily. I spend a lot of time on Islamic web sites where you need to be tolerant. I do not grasp where you think I was relying on an epiphanie. Perhaps when you next reply you can explain that one.

Quote: 'FastTadpole you said; Now that is past us. Here's a direct question for you Starjade.

You hint at avoiding at death, destruction and apocalypse but you fail to mention anything specific. Could you provide some alternative to massive death.

Starjade says; I never hint as I am very direct. I am usually always very specific and to the point. My friends as they could be loosely called say I am very blunt. I do not consider ways that i could phrase something with any tact.

In an apocalypse there is no alternative to massive death there is only extinction and that term of phrase is total death.

I escape that apocalypse that will soon be upon this Planet because I watched the event whiles astral travelling in outer space at that future Time. Therefore only the occupants of this Planet need be concerned.

Panic not though I did give details of what went down and so you will all know when it is coming and what to expect when it all goes down. Considering that mass destruction and extinctions Drugs are a wonderful way to pass the Time. I know I do not re cycle as that is just a waste of time. The poisonous gasses float about this Planet at a future Time are not something you want to go sniffing.
Anyways I shall leave you to ponder upon what the Biblical meaning of the Morning Star is. I will be interested in seeing what you answer that is if you do reply on that matter after all I would not want to be presumtuous.
Quote::

Quote: Oh and I understand why you spoke of People closed off to theology providing any insight ignoring the rest of this post. you understood that conversations can lead to conversation. Oh well I did mention that some Drugs always have some connection to religions. Now there are a few pointers.

I thought you had made an apolagy beforehand to those not interested in religion for you speaking of biblical text for many religion is theology. Then I answered your question also quoting Biblical text at length to prove a point. That is why I made that response. I cannot see what the fuss is all about. I doubt anyone cares except clearly you.
08-22-2010, 11:53 AM,
"I doubt anyone cares except clearly you."

You're making another presumption. I wove that primarily for your benefit. I wasn't fussing, only clarifying my thought process since you had misinterpreted it and suggesting an alternative protocol to mitigate future analytical assumptions. In the end it's take it or leave it proposition, and ultimately your choice of course as to how to interact via this medium. As you eluded to you lack tact but that does not dispel any data you present in of itself.

"Drugs are a wonderful way to pass the Time."

Perhaps you meant that in jest, or maybe as an experience unto itself but the phrase passing time equates to the sloth and despair of defeatism as opposed to action and hope. Time is not to be passed or euthenized but to be engaged in. That said, in certain settings and situations drugs can be utilized to suppress, enhance or even produce senses for a deeper or adjunct experience of reality in contrast to an escape from it.

"I do not grasp where you think I was relying on an epiphany."

epiphany - the sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something (see above)

"Petra {peter} is also a reference to a mushroom"

Interesting. With that inference there is the possibility, albeit circumstantial, that Peter was given shrooms to gain entrance to somewhere, something or somemindset. Perhaps the act of revealing through communication with supernatural entities a.k.a. a Revelation.
08-22-2010, 12:20 PM,
Quote: SJ said: "I doubt anyone cares except clearly you."

FastTadpole you said;

You're making another presumption. I wove that primarily for your benefit. I wasn't fussing, only clarifying my thought process since you had misinterpreted it and suggesting an alternative protocol to mitigate future analytical assumptions. In the end it's take it or leave it proposition, and ultimately your choice of course as to how to interact via this medium. As you eluded to you lack tact but that does not dispel any data you present in of itself.

Starjade says; Oh well if your in a huff because you say I presumed your thoughts then ok that ends that conversation about the matter then…. “Next” ….See how easy that was. Such a fuss over such a little thing eh.

Quote: SJ stated: "Drugs are a wonderful way to pass the Time."

Quote: FastTadpole you said; Perhaps you meant that in jest, or maybe as an experience unto itself but the phrase passing time equates to the sloth and despair of defeatism as opposed to action and hope.

Starjade doth say; Actually it is you who now is being presumptuous. I meant that Drugs are a wonderful way to pass the Time. I really meant that. I Still mean that. Had you indulged in the taking of Drugs you would know that perceptions of Time do not exist as we know it when under the influence of Drugs. Mostly all drugs have that effect.

Quote: FastTadpole you said; Time is not to be passed or euthenized but to be engaged in. That said, in certain settings and situations drugs can be utilized to suppress, enhance or even produce senses for a deeper or adjunct experience of reality in contrast to an escape from it.

Starjade says; And therefore I am right in the statement I have made Drugs are a wonderful way to pass the Time. One does not need to take drugs to escape reality. Mostly people take Drugs because they give a good buzz. The body sensations are remarkable and many drugs enhance mental thought processes. But lets face it the reason most take drugs is to get a good buzz.

"
Quote: I do not grasp where you think I was relying on an epiphany."

Quote: FastTadpole you said; epiphany - the sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something (see above)

Starjade says Ah well then I get that sort of thing all of the time. With déjà vu added into the mix.

Quote: SJ said; "Petra {peter} is also a reference to a mushroom"

Quote: FastTadpole you said; Interesting. With that inference there is the possibility, albeit circumstantial, that Peter was given shrooms to gain entrance to somewhere, something or somemindset. Perhaps the act of revealing through communication with supernatural entities a.k.a. a Revelation.

Starjade says; Actually many probabilities exist. The first thing is that Peter is not a man at all but a story as if speaking of a man but in fact a coding reference to point to a mushroom. When speaking of Peter they were in fact speaking of a man. Christians were mushroom eaters long ago. The Christ being the Amanita Muscaria the Key to Heaven and Hell. There never was any Jesus that tale was invented.

Of course Roman Writers did not know those things when they invented their tales about Jesus but had to add the data they overheard because others around them were speaking on the quite about these things.

If you have any interest in such things might I be presumptuous to suggest that you go to the Library and pick up a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls by JM Allegro. He is one of the professors who deciphered out the Dead Sea Scrolls. He is dead now but if you write to the publishers address, they will put you in touch with his daughter. She also is involved in similar work. She seemed to me to be most nice and may be happy to answer your questions. Of course JM Allegros publication will do that for you anyways. He also explains the play on words used and mushroom mycology and Christianity. Of course, the mycology pre dates Christianity but then the Christians stole their data for the New Testament from the Old Testament.
08-22-2010, 12:56 PM,
No doubt there is revision, mistranslation, misinterpretation, editorializing and bastardization of scripture, some cases more blatant than others. Facts get transposed to history primarily authored by those who hold power, history becomes legend and legend fades to myth. However remnants of what actually transpired may remain and the task is bestowed on us to explore it critically if we are willing and apt to do so.

I'll keep their contact information as a reference if I get an inkling to query them. Thanks for the lead.

Algora Publishing
Telephone: (212) 678-0232
Fax: ( 212) 666-3682
222 Riverside Drive, 16th FL
New York, NY 10025-6809
http://www.algora.com/contactus/index.html

"Christians were mushroom eaters long ago."

Reference please. I found links between Hindu and Siberian shamanic cultures. I then followed up on the Siberian with this translation. http://texts.00.gs/Siberian%20Shamanism,_2-SJ.htm which has some similarities to the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs depicting the cycle of life and death. This points to a common source, reference or experience, real or imagined.
08-22-2010, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 06:27 PM by Starjade.)
(08-22-2010, 12:56 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: No doubt there is revision, mistranslation, misinterpretation, editorializing and bastardization of scripture, some cases more blatant than others. Facts get transposed to history primarily authored by those who hold power, history becomes legend and legend fades to myth. However remnants of what actually transpired may remain and the task is bestowed on us to explore it critically if we are willing and apt to do so.

I'll keep their contact information as a reference if I get an inkling to query them. Thanks for the lead.

Algora Publishing
Telephone: (212) 678-0232
Fax: ( 212) 666-3682
222 Riverside Drive, 16th FL
New York, NY 10025-6809
http://www.algora.com/contactus/index.html

"Christians were mushroom eaters long ago."

Reference please. I found links between Hindu and Siberian shamanic cultures. I then followed up on the Siberian with this translation. http://texts.00.gs/Siberian%20Shamanism,_2-SJ.htm which has some similarities to the Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs depicting the cycle of life and death. This points to a common source, reference or experience, real or imagined.

Well I am impressed you certainly did your research. I must say I contacted JM Allegro many years ago not knowing he had died. I ended up conversing with his daughter who was very polite and pleasant. It was she who informed me of his death. Too bad as I had some data that would be of interest to him.

Anyways it was many years ago but I do recall the address was a place in Britain. I am sure that their home address was in Britain furthermore, JM Allegro worked in a university in Britain as well I forgot which and that was where I obtained the addresses and phone numbers from. I am sure of that. I have actually spoken to his daughter. Bit awkward as she just informed me her father had died. Bit inconvenient that. He would have loved the data I was going to give to him. Oh well it doesn’t matter anymore. His daughter is just as knowledgeable on these subjects though.

Perhaps the Internet only offered the publishers in America if you delved deeper you will find an address in Britain. Possibly the University he used to work in replaced now by his daughter last I heard. She could have moved on as this contact was about ten years ago in fact more nearer to fifteen years ago. Time passes so fast for me. If she has not moved then the University would connect you to her if you have a phoned or perhaps in this day and age give an email address. Not that I see any reason for you to make contact and so the data is probably irrelevant. However you may just have that burning question and if so knowing these things could be helpful. His translations though good were incomplete. Mind you so were the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I cannot see his Daughter moving to America however, who knows eh? But the Dead Sea scrolls are very famous translations and would be sold world wide. Despite Christian claims the Scrolls do not come from the Old Testament this is known because they contain New Testament text claimed of course to be originals. However, the whole of the New Testament is a fraud anyways and so these relics are not as important as Christians make people believe. In fact, their existence is a similarity to the fraud of the Turin shroud.

Odd as these religious conversations may be they are still connected to drugs as you would understand more when you scan through his book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross. It could be read in about 30 minutes. Mind you that may just be my reading speed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US govt struck deal with Mexican drug cartel in exchange for info mexika 0 561 01-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: mexika
Exclamation FBI shuts alleged online drug marketplace, Silk Road Easy Skanking 8 1,812 12-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Drug War in Mexico mexika 0 555 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM
  Retired Judge Reveals the Surprising Rationale for America's Extremist Drug Laws mexika 1 1,162 01-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  The drug war profiteers mexika 0 862 11-21-2012, 12:09 AM
  Black Market Drug Site 'Silk Road' Booming: $22 Million In Annual Sales shuffle 3 1,468 11-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  How Can We Stop the Mexican Drug Insanity mexika 0 877 06-27-2012, 06:30 PM
  The Drug War is a War on Latin America - Chomsky mexika 0 777 05-15-2012, 01:28 AM
  U.S. Agents Launder Mexican Profits of Drug Cartels mexika 0 796 12-06-2011, 01:18 AM
  Whistleblowers reveal tight-knit relationship between U.S. officials and drug cartels mexika 0 786 09-20-2011, 11:37 PM