Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patent: Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement
08-21-2010, 07:41 AM,
Patent: Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement
This is way over my head but I thought that maybe some of the theoretical physics /engineering geniuses might think this was a good read.

Quote:Method of gravity distortion and time displacement
Marlin B. Pohlman

A method for employing sinusoidal oscillations of electrical bombardment on the surface of one Kerr type singularity in close proximity to a second Kerr type singularity in such a method to take advantage of the Lense-Thirring effect, to simulate the effect of two point masses on nearly radial...
Inventor: Marlin B. Pohlman

Read this application
Download PDF (66 pages 25 MB)

U.S. Classification
505166000; 505180000; 434300000; 07338200G; 505164000

Claims
What is claimed is:

1. A method for the generation of a pseudo 2+1 dimensional anti-de Sitter space comprising the steps of:

creating two Kerr type positively charged rotating dilation singularities, including the steps of

maintaining one of the singularities as a axis of rotation reference singularity,

maintaining the other of the singularities as a target singularity, and

subjecting the target singularity to a differential electron flow so as to simultaneously pass the differential electron flow above a photosphere of said target singularity in a direction of rotation thereof and contrary to the direction of rotation thereof, in order to release a directed flow of gravitons in a sinusoidal oscillation simulating a rotational effect of the target singularity around the axis of rotation provided by the reference singularity.

2. A method of generating a force around a body, comprising the steps of:

Employing sinusoidal oscillations of electrical bombardment on the surface of one Kerr type reference singularity in close proximity to a second Kerr type target singularity to take advantage of the Lense-Thirring effect, wherein the electrical currents employed in the bombardment are passed simultaneously across the photosphere of said reference singularity in its direction of rotation and contrary to its direction of rotation to release a directed flow of gravitons in a sinusoidal oscillation simulating a rotational effect of the target singularity around the axis of rotation provided by the reference singularity; creating timelike curves in a compact time-oriented manifold of G{umlaut over ( )}odel-type geodesically complete spacetime envelope under the Van Den Broeck modification of the Alcubierre geometry, resulting in the creation of timelike curves in a compact time-oriented manifold permitting topology change from one spacelike boundary to the other in accordance with Geroch's theorem.
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=oH2bAAAAEBAJ

It appears to be based, at least in part to a layman such as I, on some concepts presented in this book.

Introduction to Lorentzian Geometry and Einstein Equations in the Large
http://www.lmpt.univ-tours.fr/~piotr/papers/levoca/levoca.pdf
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-23-2010, 10:38 PM,
RE: Patent: Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement
Taddy, thanks for making my brain hurt. I mean it. Thanks for the effort. Smile
08-24-2010, 01:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010, 07:20 PM by rsol.)
graviton physics. no thanks. btw don't think me mean for saying it. but graviton physics in my estimation is a myth. light has mass but no graviton. an easy to study form of matter. i consider special relativity to most of it. the trick i feel is an inducement of gravity in a local fashion above yourself. with enough inertial dampening in a vector "pulling" more than 1g would render anything in the field afloat. kind of making enough disturbance in space to cause a gravitational effect. I dont really think of gravity as an "effect" but more of a lack of inertia. I look at space as inertia. the earth interferes with our inertia thus we are "attracted to it".
09-26-2010, 10:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2010, 10:29 PM by JazzRoc.)
(08-24-2010, 01:25 AM)rsol Wrote: I dont really think of gravity as an "effect" but more of a lack of inertia. I look at space as inertia. the earth interferes with our inertia thus we are "attracted to it".
Garrett Lisi seems to have discovered the "Higgs Boson" (the particle responsible for mass and inertia) by symmetry through "E8 Lie Group Theory".

09-27-2010, 01:43 AM,
Interesting post FastTadpole...

It reminded me of Ed Leedskalnin's ( Coral Castle ) theories on electricity and magnetism.
[Image: Signature2.gif]
09-27-2010, 06:46 PM,
i dont think it unifies them as such as gives behaviour to already "discovered" forces.

Its not unifying them as you can have an electron on its own, it still has mass. the electromagnetic spectrum is a group of behaviours along a much larger spectrum in my mind. Space and time are closely related. I dont think of gravity as a force at all, thus not needing a sub-particle.

Its a bit like computing in the sense that a low-level programmer has no need to know binary in order to make a program.
It runs on binary but there is no real corelation from our perspective to the 1s and 0s.

The same can be said for space. The idea that electromagnetism is more powerful than gravity is a misinterpretation of what's happening. To describe this claim one would get a pin, a magnet and pick up the pin from the floor. it manages to stop the pin sticking to the huge "gravitational force" of the planet. I think this assumption is incorrect. to counter this i can simply hold the magnet above my head and look at the pin. its still on the ground. The strength of electromagnetism is only down to its relativity. mass has the same approach. I consider the behaviour of the electron different to the neutron and protons. there are others but i would concentrate on them more as they are the most "obvious" particles and i think they hold the key.

Electrons travel easily though space compared to the nucleus particles. It causes less interference through space and as such can be held close to a nucleus simply as they have a higher relative mass. If you consider this on a planetary level it can be the same. massive relative orbits for what is there. The speed is what makes this possible to "beat gravity" but only on the small level.

The reason the pin is held so easily against gravity compared to the magnet is simple. The pin is the active element too. objects fall the same acceleration no matter what so the pull must be different depending on the mass, in fact in line with the mass.

SOooooo.

For me trying to find more particles is like trying to find the twister inside the hurricane inside the tropical storm. Instead of blaming the weather.........anyone get me?
09-28-2010, 06:30 PM,
Quote:Its a bit like computing in the sense that a low-level programmer has no need to know binary in order to make a program.
It runs on binary but there is no real corelation from our perspective to the 1s and 0s.

Once upon a time they did... Even when I was learning Turbo Pascal ( early to mid-90's ), I learned about binary because that is how to truly take control of the ( register level ) hardware ( via the built in assembly language ) and make it do exactly what you want, extremely quickly.

But I do understand your point in today's world... and looking at some of today's disassembled code I have come to the conclusion that monkey's can indeed program. :p
09-28-2010, 06:47 PM,
yeah but the closest you would ever get to control any 1s or 0s would be IN-OUTs.

pascal is (apart from horrible) a programming language based on logic derived from logic gates derived from the binary system.

Its still quite a few tiers up the line. Atomics is hex for meSmile
09-28-2010, 08:08 PM,
Quote:yeah but the closest you would ever get to control any 1s or 0s would be IN-OUTs.
I can't think of a context for which that would be true ( in TP ).

In the mid 90's TP was the best "bang for the buck" IMO.

I got my first copy off a 40 Mb virus ridden hard drive I picked up at a computer swap meet for $5.00. After I seperated the program and help files from the virii and ran it I was hooked.
There was also an excellent worldwide support group via what were known as "SWAGs", snippets of reusable code usually very well documented so you could actually understand what the code did... Especially Timo Salmi's ( or something like that )

< reminisces about BBS's and 2400 baud connections... and obscene phone bills. >

heh.. The opening screen of the swag reader...

[Image: swag.png]

OK, I am done rambling. Sorry.
09-28-2010, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2010, 08:27 PM by rsol.)
Quote:I can't think of a context for which that would be true ( in TP ).

Think using a serial port. Usb has sort of destroyed this nowSmile

If you did electronics and computing in my day there was a lot to do with robotics. so serial ports were directly controlled or preprogrammed for movement. You could also pre-program sensors to start and stop movements. old school stuff but basic level 1 networking. If anywhere that binary is important its in networking. sorry im going off topic tooSmile

09-29-2010, 07:35 PM,
Yeah, I mostly concentrated on parallel ports for my CNC toys back then.
It was easier ( for me ) to wrap my head around, working with individual circuits ( pins ) rather than a serial stream which needed to be further decoded.
09-29-2010, 09:20 PM,
I used to make themSmile

My first ever network game was made using a home made serial cableSmile

O dear we are WAY OUT THERE NOWSmile
09-30-2010, 02:42 AM,
Tom Bearden goes on at length about gravity distortion / time displacement in application to (supposedly Russian) military projects in a video I just watched.

Secret Super Weapons That Drive Disarmament Negotiations (2010)
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=19880

Operation Paperclip wasn't just the US garnering scientists. The USSR picked up the lot of those involved in EM research and Bearden (in 1988) claims that they are at a 5th Gen stage.

I had just heard on a C2C about :

Quote:Coast To Coast Am - 08-31-10 - The Hutchison Effect & Antigravity

Date: 08-31-10

Host: George Noory

Guests: Bob Koontz, John Hutchison, Seth Shostak

Experimental nuclear physicist Dr. Bob Koontz, and independent researcher John Hutchison discussed the Hutchison Effect, and such topics as antigravity, Tesla technology, UFO propulsion, free energy, and the Philadelphia Experiment. The Hutchison Effect "was an accidental discovery I made way back in 1979 when I was replicating a lot of Nikola Tesla's machinery...I was playing with this high voltage equipment and started noticing that certain things would happen like objects moving around by themselves a little bit," said Hutchison. "You cannot explain this effect with conventional physics," noted Koontz, who views this work as far more important than the Large Hadron Collider experiments at CERN.

Koontz characterized Hutchison's experiments as highly sophisticated-- he used one-million-volt Tesla coils to create electromagnetic fields that induced scalar effects or antigravity-- such as levitating heavy objects, or turning metal into jelly. A kind of antigravity shield could be used in a craft or spaceship, Hutchison outlined. By canceling inertial effects, spacecraft could make sharp right turns, and through jumping into subspace or hyperspace, ships could move as fast as they want and not collide with anything, said Koontz. "It doesn't violate the laws of physics to produce free energy-- it's a zero point process," he added.

Not unlike the purported Philadelphia Experiment, Hutchison said he's had samples disappear and reappear during tests. "I've had other samples where the steel itself is aging in time," for every day about 10 years ahead in time-- according to a study the Max Planck Institute conducted on one of the samples, he reported. Hutchison, who has a YouTube channel featuring videos of levitation and many of his experiments, said he is currently focused on developing free energy and new propulsion systems.

SETI Update

First hour guest, astronomer Seth Shostak talked about SETI and the discovery of new exoplanets. Star systems known to have planets, and located far enough north to be picked up on SETI's radio telescopes, are definitely on their observing list, he noted.

Websites:
http://doctorkoontz.com
http://myspace.com/johnkhutchison
http://youtube.com/user/johnkhutchison2008

Books:
Confessions of An Alien Hunter
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=19462

Search on Hutchison
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-search.php?searchall=Hutchison&searchany=&searchphrase=&searchnone=&cat=0&searchfields=name&incldead=1&lang=0
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosmos: A Space Time Odyssey - Science or Scientism? thokling 0 498 03-13-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: thokling
  HAARP Patent --- 44 19,189 01-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: AncientAlien
  Real-Time Holographic Communication Could Soon Be a Reality hilly7 10 2,945 02-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Time for a new International Nuclear Event Scale? hubbabubba 29 8,373 01-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Last Post: hubbabubba
Video Lab Chimps See Sunlight For The First Time drummer 6 1,800 09-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Large Hadron Collider Could Be World's First Time Machine drummer 0 802 03-23-2011, 12:30 AM
Last Post: drummer
Video A New Era in Physics: Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail (video series) senqua 0 1,531 12-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Last Post: senqua
  Diminished Reality: Impressive Video Manipulation In Real-Time psilocybin 4 1,370 10-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Harrison jess
  Time of the Universe is slowing down drew hempel 0 855 07-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Giant unmanned airships to patrol Afghanistan skies for up to three weeks at a time TriWooOx 0 646 07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx