Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the matter with Marc Emery supporters?
08-20-2010, 12:06 AM,
What's the matter with Marc Emery supporters?
What's the matter with Marc Emery supporters,over the years I have seen many rallies happen on the news and have seen alot of supports with signs supporting weed and even Marc Emery but where are they now.
I have been a silent supporter of Marc Emery and there are lots of us out there,we know who the hero is as far as our marijuana freedoms go.
We know he is the guy alot of us want to vote for but we don't show our support at these rallies instead we read about the events and perhaps see it on the news but out hearts our still with them when they are out there protesting.
There are plenty more people that could show up at these rallies but they don't because they have jobs/kids and school instead.
I have sat back and watch all the protests about pot on the news and have seen what Marc Emery has done for us weed smokers who just want the right to grow and smoke it.
I don't go to rallies or haven't tried any sitins for publicity or anything like that I just watched it on the news like everyone else does.

There are only two people I would vote for in this country Marc Emery and Jack shit and so when America stole Marc away from us like the tyrannts they are they only left me with Jack shit and he ain't good at anything and so it made me very angry.

Now as you may know I too have been persecuted or at least I think I have and so when I see My leader being persecuted I feel I will defend him the best I can without causeing harm to anyone.
So when I was at Cannabis Culture online magazine and I saw when America finnaly took Marc and Marc asked his supporters to go make up some signs and to go out and sit with them for two hours that's what I did.

I have sat on highway #4 now for 14 going on 15 weeks with my free Marc signs,1 8by12 America must free marc emery,1 4by8 google marc emery now sign and three 2by2 ft signs.
I am right across from the tourist information sign every saturday to educate the motorists about the tyranny of the harper government.

Now even though he may have been the only hero I would have looked up to I am not the kind of man that would go get in his face about it and follow him around like as puppy dog like some might.
Like I said I was just a silent supporter of Marc that just happened to be a Canadian who just happens to be BENT on the freedon issue.
So when he ask his supports to go out and do what I did what he asked of us I didn't know he was just talkin to me because I seem to be all alone out there.
I must be the only pot smoker who cares about his freedom and that the greatest Canadian the ever lived was stolen by America because I don't see or hear of others doing the same for Marc.

I was banned from cannabia culture because of something that some people felt was threatening which is fine I ain't gonna argue it but I think the whole lot of them should wake up and understand conspiracy's really do happen sometimes and yes sometimes it's with people you get to chat/post with.

The point I am making is with the amount of people at cannabis culture who say they are supporters of Marc and the movement they sure don't listen to the man and his sound andvice.You know he is the leader for a good reason so maybe more of his supports should listen to thier leader more.

Marc said to do it on the weekend for two hours but he didn't say which weekend we were to do it on so I just did it on everyone just to make sure.
I am affraid if I stop now the whole country is gonna go rush out and do it on a saturday and I will see it on the news and I will feel real bad I missed out LOL.

But no really people please wake the hell up and go make up a simple FREE MARC EMERY sign and join in on the fun and do the same.

Could you imagine if we all did it, I think Adolph Harper would get the point.

Marc's wife Jodie is a great woman and a real freedom fighter and I think more people should get out there with signs just for her let alone Marc for all she has done for our hero.

Maybe people should ask why the only one showing this dedication for the man and he is labled a nut could it be he was just labled this way because the MAN new who who come and make a stand the most for the man,it's called discredit/character assasination.

So if you won't take the advice of Marc Emery himself then will you take it from a nut and go make some signs and show support for MARC EMERY this weekend for two hours,I am.

08-20-2010, 01:38 AM,
RE: What's the matter with Marc Emery supporters?
good luck man, you have my admiration. although i think you will need more than signs.
civil disobedience on a mass scale is the only thing there ever likely to listen to. there used to be a CIA handbook, distributed in Latin America, somewhere on the internet - lots of interesting tactics - but i can't remember what it was called.

Vitam Impendere Vero
08-20-2010, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2010, 01:53 AM by h3rm35.)
All the Emery supporters did what they could before the extradition - now they have to focus on the hundreds of thousands of non-celebrities incarcerated by the drug war before or since anyone had any idea who marc emery was... either that or they're busting ass to get it legal in CA, both of which are more worthy causes, IMO.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
08-20-2010, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010, 04:58 AM by persecuted in alberni.)
oh yes h3 you are right,I was sayin that in a letter to Marc,I think all those nonviolent drugrelated criminals should be set free but you can bet your ass no matter when Marc gets out he will not forget them and will be driving to get them out and he will be talking about their release all the time.

Trust me h3 when I am sitting out there by the highway with my signs I am thinking not just of Marc but of all those men in there with Marc that have children that are growing up in an out of controll world without a father,what a fucked policy America.

Remember allways, humans are free but not if they don't believe it.

08-20-2010, 10:46 PM,
One of my signs is 4by8ft it, it says google "Marc Emery now" and I took some pics of it next to the highway for all the motorists to see.
I sent some pics to Marc of them but like you say h3rm35 what about the other guys he is is with and I thought it would be cool if I had a white metal plate to attache to the bottom of a big 4by8 sign and had some magnetic stensil lettering I could make a sign everyone in prison with Marc would like.
I could make a sign that says FREE MARC EMERY and BOB SMITH on the metal plate with the magnetic letters and take a bunch of pics and send to Marc and his new friends lol.

In just the two hour period I bet we could get a few names up there to take pics with and leave each guys name up there untill 25 cars have past.
This way people will see the names of other people we should all care about aswell and I am sure they and even the loved ones would love to see thier names up there in big letters with the one and only MARC EMERY.
And so now when they pass they would say "I heard of that Marc guy but who the fuck is Bob Smith "lol "Oh right another guy they should let go when they let Marc go" will come the reply.

Trust me folks it ain't just Marc I am thinking of here,who the fuck is looking after all those mens children, they should be out lookin for work and if they can't find it stay home and love and educate the children then, is how I see it.

All those children with out a father and they are all right there with Marc the guy we fight to get released from prison and they did the same thing Marc did wrong, NOTHING.

Take care bye for now.
08-21-2010, 06:48 AM,
Official Site: http://freemarc.ca/

You can send him cash and letters in prison still but it seems that a lot of his mail doesn't make it to him.

Quote:10 FACTS ABOUT MARC EMERY
by Nicole Seguin
Tue, 08/03/2010 - 4:24am

1. Marc Emery is a Canadian citizen who never went to the USA as a seed seller. He operated his seed business in Canada at all times, with no American branches or employees.
2. Marc Emery declared his income from marijuana seed sales on his income tax, and paid over $580,000 to the Federal and Provincial governments from 1999 to 2005.
3. Marc Emery is the leader of the British Columbia Marijuana Party, a registered political party that has regularly participated in elections.
4. Marc Emery has never been arrested or convicted of manufacturing or distributing marijuana in Canada, as he only sold seeds.
5. Marc Emery gave away all of the profits from his seed business to drug law reform lobbyists, political parties, global protests and rallies, court litigation, medical marijuana initiatives, drug rehabilitation clinics, and other legitimate legal activities and organizations.
6. Marc Emery helped found the United States Marijuana Party, state-level political parties, and international political parties in countries such as Israel and New Zealand.
7. Marc Emery has been known as a book seller and activist in Canada for 30 years, fighting against censorship laws and other social issues long before he became a drug law reform activist.
8. Marc Emery has been a media figure for 20 years with regards to marijuana and drug law reform. He is very well-known to Canadian, American and international news media organizations.
9. Marc Emery operated his business in full transparency and honesty since its inception in 1994, even sending his marijuana seed catalogue inside his magazine "Cannabis Culture" to each Member of Parliament in Canada every two months for years.
10. The US Drug Enforcement Administration admitted in a press release from Administrator Karen Tandy that his July 29th, 2005 arrest was based on drug legalization efforts

"Today's DEA arrest of Marc Scott Emery, publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine, and the founder of a marijuana legalization group -- is a significant blow not only to the marijuana trafficking trade in the U.S. and Canada, but also to the marijuana legalization movement.

His marijuana trade and propagandist marijuana magazine have generated nearly $5 million a year in profits that bolstered his trafficking efforts, but those have gone up in smoke today.

Emery and his organization had been designated as one of the Attorney General's most wanted international drug trafficking organizational targets -- one of only 46 in the world and the only one from Canada.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of Emery's illicit profits are known to have been channeled to marijuana legalization groups active in the United States and Canada. Drug legalization lobbyists now have one less pot of money to rely on."
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4685.html
http://freemarc.ca/group/freemarcca/10-facts-about-marc-emery
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-21-2010, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010, 07:18 AM by persecuted in alberni.)
Thanks fast,yes I know you can mail and yes I understand alot of his mail don't make it,I have mailed a few and did get one from him but I think someone is taking my letter I mail to him so I don't think I will do it anymore.
08-22-2010, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 07:03 AM by persecuted in alberni.)
It realy is easy folks,it don't take much to make a sign but it sure takes alot of courage to hold it up proudly net to a highway or busy road/walkway.

1) America must free Marc Emery 2) google Marc Emery 3)Marc Emery is a political prisoner 4)free Marc Emery are all great signs to make up and post.

Take some plywood 2ft by 2ft and paint it white and then find a free stencil set online print and cut out and stencil letters in black paint.
Screw and glue plywood to another post or stick,I cut a 2by4 in half lengthwise and it works great as a post.
I cut the bottom of the post so it is pointed so I can stick it in the ground easier.
If you live in the city and can't find dirt to stick into ground then use a 5gallon bucket filled with sand or rocks and use it to stand your sign into.
It is easy to make up one or two or three signs like this and are easy to carry.
Grab a friend or two and the kids and go sit by a busy highway or street for just one or two hours this weekend and let people see your signs.
Take along some lawn chairs and a cooler full of snacks and drinks and have fun with it but just remember play it safe and stay off the road or highway itself you don't want to block traffic.
This is what lets the Harper government know that we will not stand for tyranny and will not allow our country to be invaded.
Trust me folks you will have no idea how good you will feel after you have done this for Marc and most of all your country.
I feel good while I am there and I feel realy good when I am done because I know I did alot for my country and yes even you who are unaware that there is someone who will stand up for our freedoms.

I have sat out on highway #4 by the tourist info center in Port Alberni for 15saturdays in a row for two hours each time and so far I estimate that 12000 to15 000 vehicles have past by my signs in that 15 weeks.
I get plenty of honks and thumbs up and very few negative remarks as these kind of people are usually cowards anyway and keep quite.
When people do harrass or say negative things ignore them completly as the chances of you changing thier views in just the few seconds it takes them to passby you are very slim.
It is allway good to bring a camcorder or digital camera or cellphone to take pics of you and your sign and if you can buy and wear a free Marc t-shirt if possible.
I also count vehicles as they pass by aswell so I can keep track of roughly how many people see my signs.

You have a right to protest peacefully so go ahead and use that right.

Take care bye for now.

08-22-2010, 10:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010, 10:15 PM by persecuted in alberni.)
Hello again fellow stoners this past saturday was nice weather out there with my sign not to hot.
I had wyatt and his friend come by for awhile to show support for Marc and right after they left mik mann came by and took some pics of me and my signs.
I think Mik Man has done alot for the movement too and supporters should know he works hard for the movement too and I bet Marc is proud to have a guy like Mik on the team.
When wyatt and his buddy left I got up and walked back and forth alittle bit along the highway and with my sign and my t-shirt it is then that people start honking because they really see you and no what you are there for and they really start honking.
I mean they really honk when they can see you active with the signs verses just sitting there off to the side and just allowing them to see your signs mostly.

Had over 1400 motorists pass by me on the weekend too that was a nice number.
It isn't untill you do what I do untill you notice that sometimes there are alot of neat looking vehicles and sometimes people too that pass by and the eye candy can be nice.
Every now and then you get a hater that passes and if they say anything or give the middle finger to you they usually do it at a distance and usually only once they have passed you by.
From the numbers that I have recorded the dummy factor is pretty low I would say 5 maybe 6 dummies out of the 15000 that have passed by my signs.
So with only that many people who are idiots about it I would have to say that generaly speaking most either are into it or neutral about it.
The ones wyatt and I get out kicks out of is that two of the few haters that have past were riding motorbikes,lol that's funny.
Really I mean think about it, anyone on a bike who gives slack to anyone who is defending freedom does not deserve the freedom of riding a motorcycle. lol

I enjoy showing my support for a man that thinks I should have the right to grow and smoke my own weed and for a man willing to place himself in jail in order to stand up to such unjust laws is a man I will be proud to defend.
It is too bad I couldn't find more people in my country who would do the same , believe it or not it really would make a difference.

So remember it is pretty easy to silence and ignore some nut on a highway out of Port Alberni but you can't silence us all if you all did the same as I.
There is room for you too just bring a chair and a FREE MARC sign and you are set.

I was at TED.com awhile back and I was watching a 4 min vid by someguy named derek sivers or something I think his name is and the video is called "how to start a movement" lol well anyway there I am just some lone nut dancing around without a shirt on.

What I mean is to make a difference and to be heard You have to realize it is just me some nut sitting there all alone.
So you see people like mothandrust understand what I am saying is that first thousands must come and join me as we stand alongside the highway and when our numbers are great we all take a step or two towards the middle of the road to stop traffic and then this is when we get heard and a step towards civil disobidience.

I will be there again next saturday too and if you are affraid to stop and protest aswell then please give us a honk and show you support those who do the supporting for you as you drive by.

Take care bye for now.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-25-2010, 08:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2010, 03:30 AM by persecuted in alberni.)
I stuck all my Free Marc Emery out on my front lawn and I put on my free Marc t-shirt and took some picturs just to show all of my wooden signs that I have made up that I post out on highway #4 by the tourist information center for two hours every saturday.
I have one other 8by12ft banner aswell which you can see above of it out on the highway.

ah crap file size to big lol will post pics shortly

Attached Files Image(s)

08-27-2010, 03:57 PM,
Good morning everyone,I am looking foreword to tomorrows day of protesting,it will be the 16th saturday in a row I have had my signs out on the highway.

Today I was thinking about placing my signs on my front lawn and use my camcorder and just explain how easy it is to make up signs and go and show support to the greatest Canadian who ever lived for all that he has fought for on mine and yours behalf.

I encourage any person who values thier freedoms to fight for Marc Emerys release as this is about our Harper government who was brought to power by america for America so that they may invade and steal away our citizens who fight for our freedoms in an effort to spread thier corruption and evil ways.
Anyone who thinks people should go to jail for using marijuana is sick in the head and uneducated and or have money invested in oil/plastic/lumber and or a drug dealer.
So as we all know that with books like "The Emporer wears no clothes" there are no exuses as to why anyone would continue to say Cannabis is bad for us when there have been such great people who devote thier life to proving this to us and educating us to stop hatred and corruption.

When they took Marc away I had no problem quickly making up signs and getting my ass out there on the highway and I been there ever since because it ios called devotion.
Before the Really Corrupt Mean Police came along and made the people of my community foollishly believe I am a psychopath by thier character assasination I was devoted to another cause I believed in because I like to help out in my community.
I went to as many monthly meeting as I could and the same with the odd weekend spent at training seminars.
So those ladies that were my supervisors would certainly not be surprised if they were to hear that I have been devoted to my cause and been there every weekend.
Oh and I don't do it because I am a typical psychopath who wants to be the hero and look good on himself,I do it because I have a heart but this is not what the police try to convince on others in my community.
And like I keep saying folks you(and people at cannabis culture) should ask yourself this question,how would you have welcomed me in the cannabis movement had I not had this so called insanity hanging over my head?.
Would you not have asked "who the fuck is that dude out there on the highway? wow what a great idea let's go join him maybe he has other ideas too?.
Or would you says wow look at that fuckin freak,nice what he is doing for the movement but lets stay away from him cause the nice uncorrupt RCMP and a few very good nice highly qualified doctors have shown us he is a psycho freak that will rape us and torture us kill us cause he is a freak?.
Maybe you should all think about it and make sure you know my whole story before you so quickly jump up and call me insane.
My story is very long and all of it is not here at this site atleast I haven't post everything here yet so if what you read here is insane you need to know that is the way it is designed it is not untill you open up your mind and allow yourself to take in what you hear/read without shooting it down and disproving it in your mind right away.
You need to first know that there are ways to destroy someones life if you have the manpower to do it.
For an example if I know there is a spy next to me(and not let on I know)and I say "yeah as soon as my foster kid goes to summercamp I am going into that EIC office and I am gonna collect from them, they can count on it".
To me it means I am coming in to get the answers I want for all the fucking around the office has done to me, I WANT ANSWERS.
However the word gets out yes we heard it from our spy he even has it recorded and so we know that means he is gonna come in and blow up the place or kill everyone inside cause gee didn't you hear he said he was coming in to collect.
So they then tell the people in the EIC office "get ready here he comes" and so when I walk in and I have a tape recorder(he's lieing don't listen to him its a bomb)and I walk up to the counter and notice that today sandy seems different like she is scared shitless(tougher than the guy behind me) and so I then place the taperecorder on the counter and beginn to ask questions.
So knowing there is going to be another "NEW GUY" that works in the office and he is sitting behind me we his puppy dog eyes with his hand hidden like as if he was ready to pull a gun and shoot me and his invisible yellow piss running down his legs looking up at me I get a good laugh later when I am documeting and recording everything for later for the lawyers to duke out LOL ROFL.
So anyway as I have said it is easy to twist things just enough to get people around me in my community to have emence fear of me just by the things I say.
They can do this to you too so don't think they can't,it's called character assasination maybe you should google it and my name/picture might come up.
Why would they do that to someone they KNOW is not a freak not a criminal no criminal record ,no violent past ,watches over a dead man children record checked for it and so he could volunteer for his community and red cross aswell,WHY?

Oh you elite you silly buggers how you fool and trick the masses,I mean if you are gonna take out a leader of a movement you better make sure that you take out the person/thing that might come up with a bright idea to prevent it from happening by discreditting them,it works wonders and the people buy it.

Well anyway I was then gonna put the video of my signs on youtube because if everyone is affraid of me then so be it but you can still make up signs to protest near your own home or town and protest for Marc Emery's release from US prison.

Again Canada you need to wake up and realize just how corrupt an evil your government deals with people who conflict with thier corrupt way of life.

It is called tyranny when the government and the law recruite people from the criminal world like pedophile gangstalkers/multistalkers to stalk and harrass innocent people in order to right them off as insane in the eyes of thier loved ones and the rest of thier community.

WAKE UP CANADA,WAKE UP
08-28-2010, 09:42 PM,
Hello again folks.It is 1220 and I have just finished my 16th saturday in a row supporting the release of Marc Emery by sitting with my free Marc Emery signs.
This wasn't one of best saturdays as far as numbers go,I think I just counted over 1000 vehicles in the two hours I was there.
I used the camcorder today to try and show my signs on youtube to explain to others that what I do is not hard and it only takes a bit of your time to make signs.
There is a world wide free Marc emery protest on the 18th 0f september so if you start making signs now you can be ready for the 18th.
I think alot of people are affraid to post signs because they think they are not allowed to protest peacefully in this country but they can and have a right to do so.
Right now I am sparking a joint and let me tell you I know I deserved it more so than all the tokers who didn't give a shit and just took it for granted that they could just sit back and let someone else like Marc legalize it so they don't have to hide like cowards.
The whole two hours I sat there I did not have a toke at all because that isn't what it is about, it is about freedom and the invasion of another country on or own.

Ever since I was a volunteer for ESS and the red cross I have understood the word "organization" and or the word "organized" a lot more than I did before I volunteered.
I understood that in an emergency calling together a few hundred people to help out in a moments notice is really not that hard to pull off and infact have all those people show up in under an hour aswell.
When organized it is very easy to get a very large job done that you would think is allmost impossible.

For years now I have periodicly seen Marc Emery on the news fighting for our freedoms and have allways said to myself that we all need to be in an organization so we all know each other(sort of) or atleast we are all in the same group/oranization.
Fuck with one of us you are fucking with all of us so be warned is what I am saying.
The organization recruits nonpotsmoking nice church going little old ladies too not just pot head hippies the media likes to fire off at us.
I mean it is for anyone and not just the marujuana users but people who are just plain sick and tired of watching the government waste money and lives for something most everyone wants to smoke it use for medicine and to replace fossil fuels with it.
If I was in a group and only two people had to sit with a sign every saturday to ensure there would allways be signs in a certain spot I could take off ten weekends before I actually had to put my time in for the organization with just 20 members.
But the problem is most Canadians are cowardly from what I have seen and will allow anyone to push them around and so are to affraid to come and stand proud out on a highway with signs that show they stand up for freedom.
They feel like they are loosers or in my case NUTS to stand up to the Harper government that sold us all out to the American hating way of life.
So it is hard to find 20 people that will stand proud as a toker or nontoker with signs showing they will not stand for the corruption of the Harper government.
They have been brainwashed into thinking they will be targeted like me if they do, not realizing they target me because they don't want me to get you to wake up to what is happening in the world right under your noses.
So now even if Marc was free the signs should say legalize now and end prohabition and slaming the current government that tells us we are criminal because we use the plant god wanted us to use the most.

Could you imagine the impact we could make in just one small town if more people did what I did in my own town alone.
I have allready educated thousands about who and what Marc Emery is right here on my own so how many more could I educate if I had more people helping out.
Could you imagine the impact if every saturday at 12noon in every community on Vancouver Island there was a small group of people who got together and posted signs out on the highway at the entrence to the of thier town.
If we all did it together and so that when I sit with my signs on the highway even when alone or with just one other person I still know I really am not alone and that there is actuallu many more people like me out there defending thier town against "HARPERISM".

It really isnt that hard to do I mean we could call ourselves the 420 group/club/organization or the green hat club and we all where green hats or something.
Keep the cost of memebership low 5 or 10 bucks each which is used to make signs etc.
This is just an example of what I believe needs to be done,we really need to PUSH the education of marijuana and really try to push things like "The Emporer wears no clothes".
It really is about re-educating the masses and being organized is the best way to educate.

Perhaps I will come back to more of this later,I gotta run for now,seeya.
08-29-2010, 01:55 AM,
I posted a video at youtube.just a short one explaining the signs I made up and post on highway #4.
I will post others at youtube aswell I am not used to talking into a camera or at least I know i ain't no talk show host lol.
The video is called Marc Emery signs on highway#4
08-29-2010, 09:25 PM,
I did not even know that marc emery ended up going to prison. Last i saw in a doc he was fighting it, but since i have not heard anything.
08-31-2010, 08:22 PM,
(08-29-2010, 09:25 PM)kevlar Wrote: I did not even know that marc emery ended up going to prison. Last i saw in a doc he was fighting it, but since i have not heard anything.

Yes kevlar they sure did put him in prison,he has his hearing on the 10th of september then they will decide where he will serve out the remainder of his sentence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marc Emery punished(again) for breaking unwritten rule persecuted in alberni 0 938 09-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni
  Marc Emery extradited to US h3rm35 4 1,686 05-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: yeti
  God bless you Marc emery persecuted in alberni 0 793 05-09-2010, 07:04 AM
  Help Mark Emery --- 5 1,438 03-05-2010, 05:27 PM
  Emery's deal shot down by Ottawa triplesix 0 765 03-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Last Post: triplesix
  Marc Emery strikes deal triplesix 3 1,499 02-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Last Post: byrd