Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
September Clues Addendum. Chapter 1
08-19-2010, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010, 07:33 AM by yeti.)
September Clues Addendum. Chapter 1
08-19-2010, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM by kevlar.)
RE: Sptember Clues Addendum. Chapter 1
nik what is this ?

Have you been convinced of no planes ?

Did you ever see the discoveries i made within the audio of the 9/11 footage ? What i consider proof of no planes and proof of missiles.
08-19-2010, 10:05 PM,
yes, I downloaded the files (still have them,I think) and at the time left a question mark above them, I think I should find them again and reappraise what you were pointing to.

Yes, I am pretty much convinced, I am still deferring slightly until I have read all the site and the counter arguments but pretty much, yes. I have now read nearly almost all of the september clues site and forum -- still need to read the "vicsims" research -- and there are too many strong elements to their research for me to dismiss it any longer.

The EXACT audio synch's of the same screams having been used over and over and the obvious use of "smoke cloning" software are TOO CLEAR to be ignored.

Not to mention the 100's of another CLEAR EVIDENCES that the videos are prefabricated has woken me up.

All the so called "debunking" videos of September Clues and the research made are very weak.

Also having now read about Mitre Corp and Rockwell Collins.

I do NOT TRUST ANYBODY who says they "saw a commercial jetliner crash INTO the building" with their "own eyes"
08-19-2010, 10:18 PM,
Good.

Always great to hear external confirmation of your own sanity .. Tongue

Yea i could make a documentary about what i have found in the audio, maybe one day i will. But i just don't have the energy to watch that god damn evil footage any more. I don't know how simon shack found the *insert word here* (courage, will, etc) to examine all those videos. There work i will always be grateful for.

I was never convinced of their opinions on the pictures of the fake 9/11 victims, although i did point out my findings of the fake passengers on the planes, after doing some research, this was on 911movement.org forum before the owner was threatened and ended up closing the forum. I was not convinced of their justifications for their findings although i did agree with their conclusions, i did not like the evidence.

I could go on for a while explaining the problems with the audio for the videos of the media and the amateur footage, as well as the video of the river shot, if you go to my website and look at the 9/11 section. https://undoctrination.info/index.php?udn=False+Flags+and+Media+Psyops%2F911/

Have a look at the videos

noplanes.footage.from.across.the.river.avi
footage from across the river.avi

tell me what you think and tell me if you understand what i am trying to point out.
08-19-2010, 10:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2010, 10:25 PM by nik.)
OK thanks, I will, when I have finished reading everything at septclues - some of the info from 911movement.org has apparently made it back onto the septclues site but not much..

I'll be posting some of it here now.
08-20-2010, 10:28 AM,
nik, I saw a commercial jetliner crash INTO the building with my own eyes. I was in Toronto and watched it on TV.

:lol:

I already have had the Great No-Planes debate on my show and sanity won (i.e. No-Planes is stupid Disinformation).

P.S.

Maybe there were no buildings and they crashed into stationary airplanes in the middle of the air?
08-20-2010, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM by nik.)
(08-20-2010, 10:28 AM)joeblow Wrote: ... and they crashed into stationary airplanes in the middle of the air?

[Image: hezarkhanicumv3-line.gif]

08-20-2010, 02:07 PM,
Do people still believe in the no plane theory??
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
08-20-2010, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2010, 02:33 PM by nik.)
(08-20-2010, 02:07 PM)TriWooOx Wrote: Do people still believe in the no plane theory??

Have you spent the time to actually look into the research or are you just taking the popular party line?

If you had looked into the research you would know that it is a hundred percent certain that the broadcast footage contained CGI from the fact that cloning software has been found to have been used in many of the shots of smoke.
Loose Change: The Financiers/Webmasters Exposed
maybe you prefer the Loose Change version, Tri?

Quote:by Lord Tsukasa
August 17th, 2009

Loose Change 911: An American Coup

Loose Change 911: An American Coup

Loose Change is one of the leading 9/11 truth films/groups.

It was created by Dylan Avery (Who lives in San Diego, with it’s strong US Military presence), whose father, Fred Avery, is related to a professional AP photographer named Richard Drew (Took fake pictures of the “Jumpers” on 9/11 and of RFK’s corpse on the night he was assassinated).

Though Dylan Avery officially lives in San Diego, he has another address in Virginia (The Spook State)!

Dylan Avery and the two other creators of the film are devoted to trying to discredit the idea of military-media cooperation/TV Fakery on 9/11.

When you bring up the solid evidence of the media’s role in faking news coverage that day, you are immediately banned from the Loose Change forums.

It’s quite clear that exonerating CNN and the other mainstream networks of any role in cooperating with military-intelligence to commit mass murder/deception on 9/11 is more important to Dylan and his cohorts than the concept of freedom of speech, discussion, and ideas.

Knowing that the Loose Change is an important part of the controlled-opposition matrix in the 9/11 movement (”movement” = “move the mind” in Latin), I decided to investigate the ties of their website using a WHOIS Lookup (Check it out!), which allows me to find out who runs their website.

I learned that the website is not run by Dylan Avery, Jason Bermas, or Korey Rowe. Rather, it’s run by a man named Patrick J. Kwiatkowski and it’s “tech guy” is a man by the name of Douglas Fraser. Kwiatkowski is the CEO of Microcinema Films.

Who runs Microcinema Films?
Joel S. Bachar -- Founder and President of Microcinema Films

Joel S. Bachar -- Founder and President of Microcinema Films

A bit of research will show you that this man deeply involved in the production, financing, and distribution of the newest Loose Change film:

The film was financed by Joel Bachar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(film)#History

Bachar was an associate producer on Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup, a film by Korey Rowe, Dylan Avery, and Matthew Brown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Bachar

So, who is Joel S. Bachar? Here’s the dirt:

Joel has been a member of the National Nominating Committee for the 1998 and 1999 Rockefeller Foundation’s Film and Video Fellowship, and he also has sat on numerous arts granting panels and film festival juries

http://www.answers.com/topic/joel-bachar

But wait, there’s more! Remember Douglas Fraser? He’s the LooseChange911.com “tech guy” and he has quite an interesting background. Check it out:

-He held a co-op position with the US Geological Survey (A US Government agency)

-He worked in the telecommunications industry as a US Government Contractor for 7 years

-He graduated from Virginia Tech University (A hot-spot for DOD/CIA/DARPA/Monarch covert mind control research and black operations)

-He spent several summers in a Defense Department summer program!

The source for these amazing facts about this little-known LooseChange911.com ‘insider’ can be found in his bio: http://www.spoke.com/info/p6KOvc2/DouglasFraser

Still think Loose Change is real?

CLONED FROM: http://lordtsukasa.comoj.com/loose-change-the-financierswebmasters-exposed/
ACCESSED: August 26th, 2009
08-20-2010, 02:34 PM,
(08-20-2010, 02:27 PM)nik Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 02:07 PM)TriWooOx Wrote: Do people still believe in the no plane theory??

Have you spent the time to actually look into the research or are you just taking the popular party line?

I did look into this a few years ago and never really found any hard evidence to support it etc.. I'm just not yet convinced by any videos or research that proofs this.

But like i said that was a few years ago..
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

TriWooOx Podcast
08-20-2010, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2010, 02:37 PM by nik.)
(08-20-2010, 02:34 PM)TriWooOx Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 02:27 PM)nik Wrote:

I did look into this a few years ago and never really found any hard evidence to support it etc.. I'm just not yet convinced by any videos or research that proofs this.

But like i said that was a few years ago..

I highly recommend that you spend a week or so reading the research compiled at http://www.septemberclues.info -- you might be surprised
08-20-2010, 02:41 PM,
I will have a look and also watch the video this weekend

TriWooOx Podcast
08-20-2010, 02:54 PM,
Good stuff.
08-20-2010, 03:50 PM,
(08-19-2010, 10:05 PM)nik Wrote: I do NOT TRUST ANYBODY who says they "saw a commercial jetliner crash INTO the building" with their "own eyes"

Then you do not trust my ability to judge the truthfulness of 2 personal friends who say they saw the 2nd plane.

Sorry to hear you threw common sense out the window and decided to drink the kool-aid. Congratulations, you are now officially a liability to the 9/11 truth movement.

Occam's Razor states that the most likely possibility is almost always correct. So please explain why the perps of 9/11 would bother faking the jets when they could quite easily use them?
[Image: randquote.png]
08-20-2010, 03:57 PM,
This "Lord Tsukasa" person is obviously a fucking idiot. Why are you posting his bullshit?

Avery lives in San Diego and Virginia. SO FUCKING WHAT? Have you lost your mind???
[Image: randquote.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nation rates the top prize as the stupidest country on Earth? 27th September Plutarcus 3 2,527 10-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  September 22, 2005 "Lost" and "The Third Policeman"? Apocalypso Now! 3 1,068 05-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Zeitgeist: Addendum - by Peter Joseph 2008 TheTruth 37 3,839 10-12-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Serious indications of something happening on september 14 OWN-the-NWO 29 3,136 09-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Archie1970
  Where was Osama the night before September 11, 2001? In Pakistan, at a US-backed military hospital MikeWB 3 561 09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ognir
  140 arrested in Chile for 11th September MrBS 2 525 09-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Last Post: MrBS
  HUGE event happening in September - Someone bought a TON of calls! MikeWB 4 661 08-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Last Post: MrBS
  Reuters: French official suggested Bush was behind September 11 MikeWB 1 512 07-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Infowarrior
  Kate Middleton - The Final Chapter Conspiracy Dave 9 1,335 01-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Last Post: kjvtrue
  Chapter 5 - Towers Of Deception, Barrie Zwicker blove8. 52 4,901 11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy