Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all Americans that say that immigrants are taking "our" jobs...
07-14-2010, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2010, 04:19 PM by h3rm35.)
For all Americans that say that immigrants are taking "our" jobs...
put your back and elbows where your mouth is.

The United Farm Worker's Union has put up a website that allows you to find farm jobs that you seem to so desperately desire. Tell your unemployed friends about it. Then tell us how well it worked out for them. I don't want to hear another fucking word from someone who hasn't gone through this process about how Americans are being forced out of jobs because of immigrants. bitch away, if you'd like, after all, this is Fists Of Fury, but just know that everyone that reads this will be able to tell that you're full of shit.

http://www.takeourjobs.org/

Quote:There are two issues facing our nation--high unemployment and undocumented people in the workforce--that many Americans believe are related.

Missing from the debate on both issues is an honest recognition that the food we all eat - at home, in restaurants and workplace cafeterias (including those in the Capitol) - comes to us from the labor of undocumented farm workers.

Agriculture in the United States is dependent on an immigrant workforce. Three-quarters of all crop workers working in American agriculture were born outside the United States. According to government statistics, since the late 1990s, at least 50% of the crop workers have not been authorized to work legally in the United States.

We are a nation in denial about our food supply. As a result the UFW has initiated the "Take Our Jobs" campaign.

Farm workers are ready to welcome citizens and legal residents who wish to replace them in the field. We will use our knowledge and staff to help connect the unemployed with farm employers. Just fill out the form to the right and continue on to the request for job application.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
07-14-2010, 03:59 PM,
RE: For all Americans that say that immigrants are taking "our" jobs...
oooh, I'd apply if I could. is it brilliant or like the Khmer Rouge?
07-14-2010, 04:04 PM,
The website does not exist.

It is merely domain-parked.

Some dirty immigrant took the webmaster's job.
07-14-2010, 04:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2010, 04:24 PM by h3rm35.)
I've got the website up in my browser right now...

or was that supposed to be a joke?

quick edit...
that's actually my bad - I put up the wrong domain...
http://www.takeourjobs.org/
(07-14-2010, 03:59 PM)nik Wrote: oooh, I'd apply if I could. is it brilliant or like the Khmer Rouge?

well, you seemingly CAN get a job on a farm here, Nik... You're an "alien" A_poke Alien009
07-14-2010, 04:48 PM,
Is it not sad that were still having "free" humans doing such labors?... it should all be done by machine and convict labor make that massive prison population earn it's keep, especially states that ruled out the death penalty.

hell most farms should be fully automated with just a farmers to act as tech support... So do i blame any of the "lazy" americans from not wanting to pick cotton or grapes or other shitty hot long low paying jobs... no i don't as i'd be damn'd b4 i did it, prefer to sell drugs or steal. but i guess it's a pride thing...

I think that it's good mexicans and other 3rd world folks can come and work, there not stealing any jobs in agriculture. but here in Canada we get them (filipino's mostly) working service jobs and communications jobs when you can't understand a word there saying ... thats a REAL beef! I say if you don't speak English (french in que) no job with the public, those r jobs they steal as we "old stock" north americans would do those jobs if they didn't give out so much free money in the welfare system...

jmoEatdrink007
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-14-2010, 05:27 PM,
(07-14-2010, 04:48 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: hell most farms should be fully automated with just a farmers to act as tech support... So do i blame any of the "lazy" americans from not wanting to pick cotton or grapes or other shitty hot long low paying jobs... no i don't as i'd be damn'd b4 i did it, prefer to sell drugs or steal. but i guess it's a pride thing...

what sort of stuff would you steal, if it was a pride thing though?

Would you just sell things like weed instead of peace work or would you do heroin or dmt?Would you get high from your own supply?

Are you talking out of pent up boredom or will you ever say more than potential infiltrator line bating about these super secrets you elude to knowing all about?

that would be the third time I have asked about your so called ammunaki nibru beliefs Tongue
07-14-2010, 06:16 PM,
man like i said to jazz most of what i know has to be researched by the individual as most of my sources r not online or even accessible by me anymore, but i have dropped some book titles and web sites... more then that there is no way for you to accept what was without discovering it on your own. I don't believe shit till i research it and in historical case see some archaeological evidence to support it.

but i suggest the ending of BSG to understand humanity and to understand some of the genetic mysteries and re evolution you know the jazz thread.

as for nibru yowusa is a good entry site, just stick to the science of it and prep side, as with any "group " that learns something they think they can expand on it to fill in blanks. i got plenty of blanks and don't feel the need to improvise to fill them, but i do keep my eye open for other truths that can fill them in.

like the other day when the post mentioned we have finally without a doubt found Camelot in England, i know a few guys who i sent the thread to as they (from england) always believed it to be south of London. and i have been firm from my knowledge of the roman empire to know it had to be north and to the west beyond there territory as Arthur came from the locals just after the fall of the romans and built his kingdom in the vacuum made by the roman withdrawl.

And in the early 2000's i did see a map from a dig in ireland that dates to around 600 ad, amazing it survived the dark ages (had not seen carbon dating was still being done) and on it in the area to the south and slightly west of the liverpool inlet was a camp marked with the legend of saxon and a symbol some english scholars recognize as being associated with the living man Arthur, so when they find a spot hidden all this time with the other land marks we know to look for and in a location i had previously believed to be a very good plausibility, I find i can accept it, and move on. not that camelot is important other then for historical reference as he was just a man in this cycle and so it's curiosity rather then knowledge such entertains.

Mysteries of this cycle say past 3000 years r not that important to me as it's almost over and we have squandered all of it and worked hard to scrub knowledge of previous cycles from the world so in the next it will be even harder in 1000 years for the people of that time if under the servants of the material (annumaki) to rediscover the truth, the only solace i have is our position in the stars is changing and soon i'm not sure if 100 or 10 or 500 years we will have crossed out of "dangerous hostile space" and be in a region where maybe our quarantine can be lifted once we rebuild our space program.

other then BSG trex has some ideas of truth was it cause Gene read some good books, or maybe had a visitor like the Nazi's who gave him a peek. but part of our isolation and subjection is due to our limited tech existance in this cycle and thats how those in power want it. JFK was killed for many reason, but on that list was his dedication to man in space, and we have not gone back to the moon for a reason! (and not it's too expensive, as were in wars EVERY year which cost more then 5 trips there and back) the powers that be know what some of us powerless know and so the moon was dropped from the agenda, now if (and i believe it is) it is inhabited they all speak German and r just waiting to see what happens b4 re colonizing. Beyond that though the moon is a source of materials we could use to do many things were not doing now. Not all elements r here...

as for what i'd steal... depends on what i need, if i'm big enough and have the how then it'd be mine much how i plan to roll once Chaos hits, if it's let you live with planty and me and mine with none it's a no brainer 4 me.

as for selling drugs personally i only smoke weed the rest being slave making brain melters (not including some psychedelics) and i'd sell them all if i had to to keep food on my table it's natural selection if people want to use them, so i feel no evil from supplying if it's not me it will be another source. (note to board i'm not a dealer now but if i had to choose sweat in hot fields under the sun for 12 hours and make $50/ day or sell then selling is the option)

As for if i'd get high from my supply, i do with HERb as I'd NEVER sell something of poor quality (pride) so i smoke to test, other drugs like when i was a kid i'd get a tester "friend" to make sure my quality was phenomenal as quality comes with pride Icon_biggrin

piece work is fine if you can get it though as it's how i truly roll now, lets me travel and refines my skills
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM,
well now... any links AT ALL to back up what you're saying would be interesting. German Space Nazis? Really need some kind of documentation... otherwise it just sounds like you've eaten some grain infected with ergot. Not do be insulting, it's just hard to believe - maybe there's a reason why none of this stuff is on the internet?
07-14-2010, 09:22 PM,
(07-14-2010, 06:37 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: well now... any links AT ALL to back up what you're saying would be interesting. German Space Nazis? Really need some kind of documentation... otherwise it just sounds like you've eaten some grain infected with ergot. Not do be insulting, it's just hard to believe - maybe there's a reason why none of this stuff is on the internet?
well that particular morsel you can find links to as it's accepted they (Nazi's) were involved in there own space race, and were working on anti grav technology. theres a reason we kept all there scientists! We captures several prototype craft, some have mysteriously went missing since ww2 most likely @ area 51 lol or other such deep secret places of research, the "allies" now also have experimental air fields in SA where the locals for the most part arn't media savvy.

Personally i find the accounts of the Germans interactions with ET's to be very probable as too much was discovered in too short a time to be done naturally especially since they were so diverse in there advances. Some who "claim" to hear from ET's or to have been abducted claim the "friendlies" pity us as a race as we kill our planet and do not move forward towards space and enlightenment ....etc.

Now with what i have read and understand about out space, some from abductiees, when a hillbilly from Florida all of a sudden is a physic's master after a missing weekend theres something up 4 sure, and crop circles.... it's too impossible to imagine were alone, as there is too many stars. those beyond have made contact, do some still... I'm on the fence if it's Off world ET's or older groupings of indigenous ET's i have seen plenty of evidence all over the world and read lots of books well before english even existed that speaks of the visitors from the stars or "gods" the bible was lucky to survive as a religious text, but even it is only 2000 years old and heavily edited.

as for links i have did you go to YOWUSA?
watch his nibru stuff, and watch his cartoon of the effects of us vs the sun vs nibru's trajectory... i guess previous cycle stuff is starting to pop up i did a search for ancient civilizations in SA and found lots of links, now i'm not sifting through them as it's my card night and i'm on way out but i've been down that way along the east cost, and spoke to lots of locals including those from the famous Mayans and stuff they have saved from the conquers is amazing....just imagine the lost knowledge... that is the history of humans the history hidden when we had all this an much much more b4 but got wiped out. The mayans can confirm what other sources say yet they're oceans apart. The Nazi's were not just a NWO test subject, cause Hitler and some of his inner circle knew most of the same if not more truths then those of us today and were working on not just ridding us of the influences of the material gods, but also to get colonies off this rock so if and when we do suffer another doomsday event some of us live in civility rather then caves to jump start the whole thing without Annumaki help. That was Atlantis's objective but after a few hundred years even they started to suffer break downs and then according to some they were attacked by the enemy, some they had a melt down of there tech which sunk 'em, either way.... so more seeds use Google i'm sure Atlantis is out there as much of there shit including possible locations is pretty common stuff.
Most of that is not important to me though as i care not where some from a previous cycle made a stand and tried to carry on, most ended up in NA and south pacific and greatly influenced the populations there, why i even studied this was because it adds proof to previous cycles of humanity, a fact i learned at a young age but like most refused to accept.... but now i'm sure more and more folks who r well read r coming to realize, unfortunately too late as times almost up for this cycle and what will we leave for future generations? parts of the great wall of china, and maybe the crazy bunker now apt building they couldn't blow up in germany... and the same cities "totems" left by previous cycles that last through each disaster, as the 3 original pyramids in gaze (the perfect ones), the mountain cities of the South or the underground complexes... not much to make our mark and we had 3000 years, hopefully it's not a full scrub like which has happened in the past, maybe just a good shake to wipe out most and leave enough for us to pick up the pieces in a 20=30 year period, but until Nibru's come and gone we won't know 4 sure so i plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM,
All you have to do is look around. If you look you can see what is going on, you don't to go to anyone or anything to investigate. It's all around you.

When I was in NC a few years back, I was out of work due to various reasons and I was stuck. I had to take what work I could get within walking distance of where I lived. I couldn't afford gas. Plus I lived 2 weeks from everywhere. My neighbor across the street was a tobacco farmer. He was a white man who was married to an illegal. They had a pack of kids and every season he would pay to bring the wife's relatives up to work the fields. Every once in a great while he would hire one of the locals when season was at peak and he had to get in his tobacco. I was one of those he hired for a week of work. I made over $200 cash that week. I worked my ass off, but I made the money. His primary staff though was his wife's relatives. His first priority was to the illegals before the whites. That is saying something. That was my personal experience. The other guy I worked for was a landscaper and he would hire a black but would not touch illegals. He called it being loyal to his country. So there you are. Two small business people with two different views.

Most of these companies are trying to save money. An MRO that I worked at in NC hired illegals as mechanics. I referred to this in another post in some detail. They could not speak english and did their work based on the pictures in the manuals. That company was busted when the INS did their OPERATION TARMAC sting on several MRO's in the country. Illegals were gone at that point.

These companies want to save money, that's why they do it. In other words it's all about the bottom line. Illegals will work for minimum wage. They live 20-30 to a house and pool their money. They work like dogs. There isn't anything you can't get them to do. Who would want to hire whites and pay them what they THINK THEY ARE WORTH? And bitch about the job you give them? It's a no-brainer. The people did it to themselves.

Like I keep saying, the people are at fault here. They became too lazy, too complacent, too entitled. It's stupid. The people made it possible for the illegals to thrive here. The government helped that along considerably as well. I guess you could say it was a combined effort.

The people of this country CANNOT bitch about their jobs being stolen out from under them. They need to fucking WAKE UP and get with the program. If they want to beat the illegals at their own game then out work them and take less money than they do. That would be a real pride pincher. Not many would do it. They keep thinking they are too good for the menial work. Work is work when you are fucking starving. But it would work. The company will pay whoever works the cheapest.

Anyone who bitches needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves what is so special about them that they should be making top dollar to do a damn thing. Let people suffer long enough and attitudes will surely change.

How many people have HAD to eat out of a garbage can? How many people could even consider doing that? Not many in this country. But until you have had to do it you don't understand a damn thing. Why do you think that homeless people are happy on the streets? Because they are freer than all of us. They have given up everything except the most basic of needs and are happy. They don't want jobs or a house or a car or any other kind of millstone around their necks. They understand.

And yes, I have had to eat out of a garbage can. I had to support myself while in A & P school, in a town where I had no family or friends and it came down to rent being paid or food being bought. I didn't beg off classmates. I took care of my own needs. I knew where I could get food free, but rent had to be paid in cash. It only happened a few times but it did happen. But I made it through and finished school. I did without a lot of things but I got my education and that is what I was there for. Illegals will eat out of a garbage can if they have to. They will do what has to be done. This is where whites fall short. This is what I mean when I say whites have an attitude about entitlement. They think they are entitled. The government has helped to foment this attitude. Whites are spoiled. That's the truth of it and it is kicking their asses right now. Where are the whites any better than Barry Sotero when playing the blame game? Barry blames Bush for everything and the whites blame the illegals. Neither is right because neither is blaming themselves.

Deathanyl - remember that there are farms that due to the things that they grow they can only automate just so much. Like with tobacco. It must be hand picked because you pull leaves in a series. You start pulling leaves from the bottom of the stalk up. As the leaves turn yellow. You need people to determine what leaves can be pulled. Now cotton can be automated obviously, but strawberries can't. There are things that still require people. Just thought I would remind you of that.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

07-14-2010, 11:13 PM,
I guess I should have said German speaking aliens colonizing the moon instead of German Space Nazis, but that's off topic anyway.
07-15-2010, 05:46 AM,
hedge love the new pic very amusing lol
but don't fully retire dale he's an icon...

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
12-15-2010, 05:04 PM,
Thats great...but what the hell do you know? My father owns the largest digital display company in the world. His company produces and develops screens that are used in arenas, advertising, and most fast food chains. If you buy fast food through a drive through location and see a digital screen, my father developed that.

On his company's web site you can apply for a job there, yet, when I walked into the assembly area of where the different pieces of materials are assembled before the product is shipped out, guess what, it is all asian illegal immigrants doing the work. I by no means hate asians, but yes, illegals are stealing jobs weather you like it or not.

How do you like it when you try to get something to eat, go buy some clothes and you have to speak fucking spanish in America. I know the land once was Mexico, but there were a few little things called wars where American soldiers died for the land. We took it, end of story. Get the fuckers out of here.

Oh and by the way, America was built on EUROPEAN immigrants who came here to create and give back, not any others who like to take take take and bitch bitch bitch!
12-15-2010, 07:20 PM,
the "immigration" hook is merely a way of igniting indignation on others for loss of jobs when those that have lost their jobs should be asking who is doing the job that they lost. they will find out it IS foreigners just not IN America. look on the bottom of all that cheap stuff you buy a little stamp will proudly declare "made in china".

OUTSOURCING IS TO BLAME. Think bigger than your country.
12-16-2010, 12:35 PM,
I understand that, but there are two real enemies of the American people. One, the officials who are causing this, probably via bribes from the large companies. Two, the immigrants who come here. Notice how they are too lazy to fix their own country, but rush to come fuck up ours.

When I was living in Southern California, none, and I mean none, of the hispanic people in the neighborhood took care of their home. It was always a mess and always fucked up. It brings down the value of other homes in the area. That is part of a small problem, but if someone is too lazy to take care of their home, what do you think they will do to the community?

Crime is out of control in Los Angeles and it is largely due to hispanic illegal immigrants because most of the murder warrants are issued for them. It is a two fold problem because gun laws are restricted by the government, so is protection at the border.

They come to America and complain that they aren't given what they want...

Guess what, I am living in a European country with my European wife. In order to be a citizen here, which I am working on legally (oh btw if I violate any immigration law or overstay residency by even 1 day, it is impossible for me to become a citizen) I have to speak the national language, show that I am not a burden on the government and citizens of the nation, and I can not have any prior convictions in this country or my home country. Why doesn't America have a similar process?