• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's online?
07-14-2010, 02:58 PM,
who's online?
Quote:nik 02:47 PM Viewing Who's Online
scaramanga667 02:46 PM ConCen Main Index
joeblow 02:39 PM Reading Thread Sheila Whittaker and her 60" Universal Gong
h3rm35 02:37 PM Searching ConCen
GoogleBot 02:47 PM Reading Thread Centcom Sergeant Details Traitorous Stand Down Orders On 9/11
Guest 02:47 PM Reading Thread The Immortal Jellyfish
Guest 02:46 PM ConCen Main Index
Guest 02:46 PM Reading Thread The Terra Papers
Guest 02:45 PM Reading Thread Uh, I had a weird experience today...
Guest 02:44 PM Reading Thread I wish you all a Merry Winter Solstice and a Happy New Revolution
Yahoo! 02:43 PM Reading Thread Approaching space object 'artificial, not asteroid' says NASA
Guest 02:42 PM Reading Thread The Evil History of the British Royal Family
Guest 02:41 PM Viewing No Permissions Page
Guest 02:40 PM Reading Thread Freemasonry and Religious Leaders
Guest 02:40 PM Reading Thread Ex-illuminati sex-slave Mauri tells all
Guest 02:40 PM Reading Thread How to Fire Federal Officials
Twiceler 02:39 PM Reading Thread David Icke
Guest 02:38 PM Reading Thread William Cooper
Guest 02:36 PM Reading Thread FATMA SUSLU ADMITS LEAVING LEO ZAGAMI BECAUSE OF THE ILLUMINATI
Guest 02:36 PM Reading Thread Sesame street goes Jewish and indoctrinates little kids.
Guest 02:34 PM Reading Thread The Politics of Death: Throwing Mumia Abu-Jamal Under the Bus
Guest 02:33 PM Viewing Calendar
Guest 02:33 PM Reading Thread Misc Books, Scans And Media
Guest 02:33 PM Viewing Member List
Guest 02:36 PM Reading Thread FATMA SUSLU ADMITS LEAVING LEO ZAGAMI BECAUSE OF THE ILLUMINATI
Guest 02:33 PM Searching ConCen
Guest 02:33 PM ConCen Main Index
Guest 02:33 PM Searching ConCen
Guest 02:33 PM ConCen Main Index
Guest 02:40 PM Reading Thread Freemasonry and Religious Leaders
Guest 02:40 PM Reading Thread How to Fire Federal Officials
Twiceler 02:39 PM Reading Thread David Icke
Guest 02:38 PM Reading Thread William Cooper

i like the see see what people are looking at option. Interesting right now to me. Davis Icke and Bill Cooper threads, calendar and member list being simultaneously viewed.Freemasonry and Religious leaders thread gets a hit. You just never really know what sort of people are checking out the site sometimes. I look at the this list often as it is free to all, it's a good way of being hit up with random interesting threads from long ago as old ago posters check back with their memories and scroogle searches sometimes too, no doubt.
07-14-2010, 03:17 PM,
RE: who's online?
Sheila Whittaker is not please with what you have done.

[Image: Sheila_Gong.jpg]

She is laughing on the outside, but crying in the inside.
07-14-2010, 03:45 PM,
(07-14-2010, 03:17 PM)joeblow Wrote: Sheila Whittaker is not please with what you have done.

[Image: Sheila_Gong.jpg]

She is laughing on the outside, but crying in the inside.

she's just filling a void with her gongs, i'm not going to comment on her any longer.
07-14-2010, 06:43 PM,
I'm basically going to be parked here til my net gets cut off in a day or 2, just posting here and there as I mostly do other things.

After that I'll be on a few times a week from the local library.

“I'm not from earth. I'm here on a research project. I'm preparing a paper on the psychosomatic ailments of pre-Apocalyptic condominium dwellers.”
-Sappho, Ash Ock

The Mushrooms once said to me "You must have a plan. If you don't have a plan, you will become part of someone else's plan."
-Terence McKenna
07-14-2010, 06:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2010, 06:59 PM by ---.)
and the skype is still going to be accessible? maybe should get an first audio graciously from you before they cut you off?

basically I am going to be a bottle more slightly feeling it from wine a little later on -- or now -- so I could just shut up and make some kind of noises where helpful to amiably cajole your kick anti illuminist message onto a taping. any use? I have skype here so I can do that.*

*no matter what bookiller says - he has a dog strapped to either side of his car just so when at traffic lights they might kick off and bark at people, thus letting them know - life in the world is some kind of bullshit journey and it doesnt make sense without faith.

Is that the sort of person you actually want providing your internet?? As said i'll switch on the skype interface just in case
07-14-2010, 06:54 PM,
Might be able to access skype from a mate's computer now and then after this weekend, but I won't have the net on again til probably near the end of the year.

Lot's of RL stuff up in the air atm.

“I'm not from earth. I'm here on a research project. I'm preparing a paper on the psychosomatic ailments of pre-Apocalyptic condominium dwellers.”
-Sappho, Ash Ock

The Mushrooms once said to me "You must have a plan. If you don't have a plan, you will become part of someone else's plan."
-Terence McKenna
07-14-2010, 07:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2010, 07:14 PM by ---.)
(07-14-2010, 06:54 PM)scaramanga667 Wrote: Might be able to access skype from a mate's computer now and then after this weekend, but I won't have the net on again til probably near the end of the year.

Lot's of RL stuff up in the air atm.

oooh. we should definitely do it right now or later then. RL stuff can be like the ulimate bitche in real life. do understand. are you about to go to prison for a bit quite probably but are knowing you are going to be strong enuf to thru it till it is done - if so gsxrjunky also might be in line for some evil shit like that too - i think he knows the ropes you know? he is pretty intricate guy and hardcore to free mind and people stuf I kinda figure in his best of him. i hope he doesnt read this and think it is a flamE LOL he should be okay as he has knowledge like a shaman now...many many book skills .maybe he could help you...but i think his plate is very full right now so be tentative and gracious if you need his advice. you could write conspiracy letters to each other in 2010 if it helped yourselves. i write a few letters-- it'll be like realdeal concen prisoner support why not?? I think it si a good idea - well done! It's just the way the world is, you know? Sometimes ppl do that kind of shit. No need to worry if i am too drunk to skype - i am not that unprofessional anymore. Sincerely. I'll switch skype on now just in case.
07-14-2010, 07:09 PM,
heh no I am not going to prison, at least not that I know of. There could be a goon squad getting primed to come bust down my door as we speak, for what other than thinking and speaking my mind I have no clue.

More like budgetary concerns won't allow me to continue to pay $60 a month for the connection plus another $40 for the phone line that the net connection must be piped through. We don't have naked dsl in this shitty little town yet.

I've decided to put my spare cash for the next few months at least towards getting some bug out gear together.

-Sappho, Ash Ock

-Terence McKenna
07-16-2010, 11:27 AM,
understood
07-16-2010, 12:40 PM,
good luck, friend. glad you were able to get back on the forum before the money tornado touched down. Hopefully we'll still be here when you get back.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
07-17-2010, 10:43 AM,
Cheers mate, just found yesterday I'll actually have the net still connected til next friday.

-Sappho, Ash Ock

-Terence McKenna

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free 1 year American Free Press online subscription! capnchronic 1 328 12-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: temp9
  Strange online game I came across rsol 4 997 11-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Must read-Revealed: How a public schoolboy was turned into a Muslim terrorist by online hate preachers mastermg 0 397 07-19-2009, 07:28 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Controversial EU vitamins ban to go ahead - Times Online TheTruth 1 599 09-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Last Post: nataraja
  check this online radio stream al_uh_looyah 22 2,450 06-19-2008, 05:32 AM
Last Post: yeti
  Really fun online game Weyland 3 559 04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Last Post: 0110110
  Archives of my old radio show Back Online! al_uh_looyah 2 551 04-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post: al_uh_looyah
  Searching for the truth online TriWooOx 2 598 01-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: eyeland
  What not to carry across US border and NEVER USE ONLINE MAIL! MikeWB 3 567 10-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Online videos may be conduits for viruses SEGMeNT 5 779 10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Last Post: rsol