Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new COOL T-shirt!
07-06-2010, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2010, 09:58 AM by Weyland.)
My new COOL T-shirt!
[Image: 78830896-01.jpg]
[Image: 78830896-01.jpg]

Sorry Yeti!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
07-06-2010, 03:20 PM,
RE: My new COOL T-shirt!
Grin
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM,
I want one! The only improvement would be "ConCen.org" written on the board...
[Image: randquote.png]
07-06-2010, 06:52 PM,
(07-06-2010, 05:15 PM)yeti Wrote: I want one! The only improvement would be "ConCen.org" written on the board...

it would be a cool shirt with the concen logo.
maybe make a limited edition set of shirts for 2010, first come first serve to hype sales, i'd take a few xl's.... (depending on price and other cool pic options.

another totally retro but cool thing to i never see anymore is does anyone remember back in the 70's / 80's when you could get your name on the back of your shirt, it was in t stands @ the fair or some t shops which had books of prints for the front... say with the limited ed t's we could get our handle on the back for an ex $...
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-06-2010, 08:42 PM,
Hey If you really want one dude , let me know cause I ll get ya one and send it to you on me dude!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

07-07-2010, 12:17 AM,
(07-06-2010, 08:42 PM)Weyland Wrote: Hey If you really want one dude , let me know cause I ll get ya one and send it to you on me dude!

with concen on it?

that would be cool, sure yeti would also like one I'm up in canada though... and i'd paypal you if you got an account, I'm just on Ei now so was waiting to get some concen t's i checked out there shop when the link was on the front page, cool pics would make the shirts pop, and conspiracy theory based pics like this one r very amusing.

was hoping to spur some creative juices for other pic based themes with all the talented graphic artists i see on here say something with aliens or elites, maybe something bout the recent banker heist (i mean melt down)

only reference i didn't catch was surf board but guess it could just be a prop, and nice blank pallet for advertisement.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-07-2010, 12:36 AM,
this might be a bit too much for NickHedge to handle... Especially with a concen logo!
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
07-07-2010, 01:38 AM,
cool t-shirt!
07-07-2010, 04:21 AM,
Cool, that looks like my little brother. Icon_biggrin
07-07-2010, 06:11 AM,
(07-07-2010, 12:17 AM)Deathanyl Wrote:
(07-06-2010, 08:42 PM)Weyland Wrote: Hey If you really want one dude , let me know cause I ll get ya one and send it to you on me dude!

with concen on it?

that would be cool, sure yeti would also like one I'm up in canada though... and i'd paypal you if you got an account, I'm just on Ei now so was waiting to get some concen t's i checked out there shop when the link was on the front page, cool pics would make the shirts pop, and conspiracy theory based pics like this one r very amusing.

was hoping to spur some creative juices for other pic based themes with all the talented graphic artists i see on here say something with aliens or elites, maybe something bout the recent banker heist (i mean melt down)

only reference i didn't catch was surf board but guess it could just be a prop, and nice blank pallet for advertisement.

Surfboard " THE WEB" surfing not to mention a little of the Mystery of Abbey Road too. Maybe the Yeti is Dead ?

07-07-2010, 05:16 PM,
got abbey road, and that the cars were parked in wrong direction for true British traffic. Missed the "web" surfing, but also got the chalice innuendo in the top half, (ie divinci code for the masses to understand) but yeah I like it i like such "Art"

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-07-2010, 05:39 PM,
surfs up. wot's the chalice inuwendo; the sky section?
07-07-2010, 07:44 PM,
(07-07-2010, 05:16 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: got abbey road, and that the cars were parked in wrong direction for true British traffic. Missed the "web" surfing, but also got the chalice innuendo in the top half, (ie divinci code for the masses to understand) but yeah I like it i like such "Art"

Yeah whats the Chalice dude?

07-07-2010, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2010, 09:00 PM by SiLVa.)
(07-07-2010, 07:44 PM)Weyland Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 05:16 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: got abbey road, and that the cars were parked in wrong direction for true British traffic. Missed the "web" surfing, but also got the chalice innuendo in the top half, (ie divinci code for the masses to understand) but yeah I like it i like such "Art"

Yeah whats the Chalice dude?

Quote:The Mother goddess or sacred feminine:

From the earliest of times, the mythic representation of the mother goddess symbolized through images and events connected with fertility and reproduction became a part of the concept known as the sacred feminine. Numerous cultural and religious traditions including Gnosticism and the New Age movement of Wicca connect the image of the earth or mother goddess to rituals surrounding, and images of fertility. References to mother earth or Gaia abound both in antiquity and contemporary times. Gaia, Gaea or Ge is the primal Greek goddess personifying the Earth. Gaia is a primordial and chthonic deity in the Ancient Greek pantheon and considered a Mother Goddess or Great Goddess. Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra. The Egyptians worshipped the mother heavens, the goddess Nuit, who they represented as the whole heavenly sphere...
...Early Christians took the familiar pagan symbol of the "vesica piscis" and rotated 90-degrees to serve as their symbol. Among many Christians today, the fish symbol is commonly used without any consideration of its meaning or origin. The fish symbol is commonly identified as the "ICHTHUS," an acronym from the Greek, "Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter," or "Jesus Christ the Son of God, Savior." This acronym was actually invented after the fact.

The vesica piscis is also known by the name "yoni." The Yoni refers to the middle portion of the interlocking circles. In Sanskrit the word yoni means "divine passage", "place of birth", "womb" (more as nature as a womb and cradle of all creations) or "sacred temple." The word also has a wider meaning in both profane and spiritual contexts, covering a range of meanings of "place of birth, source, origin, spring, fountain, place of rest, repository, receptacle, seat, abode, home, lair, nest, stable." The yoni is also considered to be symbolic of Shakti or other goddesses of a similar nature. The sign of the yoni was meant to convey the shape of the external female genitalia.

A simplistic representation of the yoni is the downward pointing triangle, which is sometimes called the chalice. It is the symbol of water (as it flows downward), the grace of heaven, and the womb. It is one of the most ancient symbols of female divinity, as a representation of the genitalia of the goddess.

http://lewisdt.com/symbols/
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM,
ClapClapClap and they say us pot heads don't know shit! kudos for the in depth answer hope it doesn't need references.

did i miss anything else in the shirt?

hence i like it for it's casual appearance with more profound yet subtle messages.

no other ideas or like images from the crowd as ideas for an equally as conspiracy ish t with style?

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 493 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Aj And Kevin Smith No Longer Cool? TraxusIV 9 1,598 05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  time for me to post a cool music video Weyland 0 530 09-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Yeah Baby We Got Them T-shirts Cool Guest 190 37,330 05-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Last Post: manikertamang
  Paco De Lucia is cool as fuck! LOL! Weyland 0 560 01-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Demis Roussos is fucking cool Apocalypso Now! 4 1,038 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Banners are looking COOL! Weyland 41 3,993 10-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: BlindTheAllSeeingEye
  Method Man Talks Taxes And Calls Jail "Cool" joeblow 0 505 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Anybody know any cool web cam Forums? Weyland 25 2,643 09-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  A cool site for those in the common law movement. Guest 0 430 07-20-2009, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Guest