Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLVn???
06-28-2010, 02:47 PM,
FLVn???
Having big problems playing these files. VLC splits it up and fades the colour. KMPlayer just plays sound. Media Player Classic plays the sound at full speed, but the video lags WAY behind and jumps.

Can anyone help?
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
06-29-2010, 06:40 AM,
RE: FLVn???
What are FLVn files?
[Image: randquote.png]
07-01-2010, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2010, 11:54 AM by Dunamis.)
They show up as FLVn in the KMPlayer.
C.I.A., E.U. Corruption, and The Nazi's, The - Christopher Story [FLVn]\The C.I.A., E.U. Corruption, and The Nazi's - Christopher Story (Full Version).flv
Format : Flash Video
File size : 105 MiB
Duration : 26mn 55s
Overall bit rate : 548 Kbps
Video
Format : VP6
Bit rate : 400 Kbps
Width : 1 024 pixels
Height : 576 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.027
Stream size : 77.0 MiB (73%)
Audio
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 96.0 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Resolution : 16 bits
Stream size : 18.5 MiB (18%)
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

07-01-2010, 12:10 PM,
can you give the link to a .tor?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
07-01-2010, 04:58 PM,
Yea, sorry, still having trouble. Can't even convert them due to the said problem I think. It seems to stay almost the same when converted to XviD (took ages too).

"Europian Union Corruption (2009)" - http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=17693

That's the one with the stats I posted above, just correctly titled it, that's all.

07-01-2010, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2010, 11:37 PM by h3rm35.)
edit: answered my own question.
07-02-2010, 04:14 AM,
Ha ha, seems better now. I had an unknown problem with on board graphics it seems. Sorry to have been a pain, cheers for at least helping me rule out software issues guys.

07-14-2010, 09:57 AM,
It is often routinely set to 1 by the sender and routinely ignored by the recipient.It's used to when user with real player can easily download the videos.But our client don't need the down load.How can prevent the download option when user with real player.
07-14-2010, 10:45 AM,
make a move potential spamvillain
07-14-2010, 11:23 AM,
Definitely seems like it speaks bot... the other post about a hard case for an ipod was a total non-sequiter too...
12-07-2010, 05:11 PM,
(12-07-2010, 10:44 AM)Belly Wrote: I think you download the latest version of Vlc. And also install the quick time software in your PC. Then u play song without any problem. Hope you'll like my suggestion. Smile

I think you may be a little confused Smile

I posted back in July, the following (from above)

Dunamis Wrote:Ha ha, seems better now. I had an unknown problem with on board graphics it seems. Sorry to have been a pain, cheers for at least helping me rule out software issues guys.

Also, it was a video file, rather than music Big Grin

05-31-2011, 01:23 PM,
thanks for information