Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander
06-25-2010, 11:42 PM,
Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander
In like manner, the scientific rulers will provide one kind of education for ordinary men and women, and another for those who are to become holders of scientific power. Ordinary men and women will be expected to be docile, industrious, punctual, thoughtless, and contented – The Scientific Outlook by Bertrand Russell

This post will be concise and to the point. The earth naturally experiences warming and cooling periods and the nature of the earth’s climate cycles are not significantly affected by humans. The global warming propaganda you hear everywhere is pushed by the same rich bankers that people think they are attacking. Of course pollution isn’t healthy and destroying natural habitats is not good, yet that’s not what we’re dealing with here. People think they can “stop global warming” by riding bicycles than driving cars in the vain attempt of conserving energy. Do these people have any idea how much energy is used just to power up the hadron colliders such as LHC/CERN? These hadron colliders blow away any conserved energy humans try to achieve by eating less meat (stupid, I know) or by turning off their computers.

This has turned into a RELIGION. Don’t be like gullible people who believe things without question. “Intelligent” people are no different either. Educated people are easier to control because they think their education they paid for is somehow “true.” They believe it whole-heatedly unfortunately. (Read the books by Bertrand Russell for more info on this)

The wealthy elites (read Ferdinand Lundberg’s Rich and the Super Rich) are pushing this ideology in order to unite Man into a new global village. Many of these carbon credit schemes are just new forms of taxes for them to make MORE PROFIT OFF OF YOU!

They already rape your labor with existing taxes. Do you want others to keep pushing you around, treating you as if you’re an idiot!?

Arm yourself with knowledge so you can be mentally aware when eco-fundamentalists come at your way with their usual propaganda.

* http://en.wikipedia....Richard_Lindzen
* http://wattsupwithth...in-equilibrium/
* http://www.cato.org/...2/reg15n2g.html
* http://online.wsj.co...3917025400.html
* http://www.examiner.com/examiner/
* http://www.greens.or...r/32/32-13.html
* http://home.ca.inter...Ecofascism.html
* http://www.ecofascism.com/
06-25-2010, 11:56 PM,
RE: Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander
Good observations , just how much power does the hadron accelerator use?
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
06-26-2010, 07:20 PM,
I think monthly it is estimated to 130 GWh.

GWh = Unit of electrical energy equal to one billion (10^9) watt hours, one thousand megawatt hours, 3.6 terajoules, or 3.41 billion British thermal units (Btu).

It's a lot of power. Plus, there are more than 1 of these things scattered around the globe. They are equipped with surveillance technology and thousands of employees who work, eat, sleep and basically live underground. They need to be on call any second of the day in case something goes wrong.

Eventually, these things can be used as internal destruction devices. I will explain more about this later on (it takes more than 1 post)

Regards
08-06-2010, 08:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010, 08:48 PM by JazzRoc.)
(06-25-2010, 11:42 PM)sublimetruth.com Wrote: In like manner, the scientific rulers
Whoa there. There has NEVER BEEN a "scientific ruler".

Quote:will provide one kind of education for ordinary men and women, and another for those who are to become holders of scientific power
Whoa there. There has NEVER BEEN "scientific power". Unless you call ALBERT "powerful". (Personally I thought he WAS. He changed the minds of all scientists in his era.)

Quote:Ordinary men and women will be expected to be docile, industrious, punctual, thoughtless
WHOA! WHOA! That last word would have had me fired at any time throughout my forty years!

Quote:and contented – The Scientific Outlook by Bertrand Russell
Bertie was a child of his generation, and said a lot of silly things in his time. That was one of them.

Quote:the nature of the earth’s climate cycles are not significantly affected by humans
Yes. Or at least, NOT UNTIL they dug up 300 million years of sequestered carbon and burnt it ALL within two centuries.

Quote:The global warming propaganda you hear everywhere is pushed by the same rich bankers that people think they are attacking
I was concerned about it in the sixties. It took FORTY years to persuade the fucking bankers, you bozo.

Quote:Of course pollution isn’t healthy and destroying natural habitats is not good, yet that’s not what we’re dealing with here. People think they can “stop global warming” by riding bicycles rather than driving cars in the vain attempt of conserving energy. Do these people have any idea how much energy is used just to power up the hadron colliders such as LHC/CERN? These hadron colliders blow away any conserved energy humans try to achieve by eating less meat (stupid, I know) or by turning off their computers.
Yes, it's the huge numbers of these hadron colliders that makes them SUCH a problem. In vast droves of ONE they ravage the countrside for energy. Whereas seven billion people are peanuts. After all, it only takes two hundred and twenty two years to count them at one person per second. Hey, that means you and they would be dead before you finished!

Quote:This has turned into a RELIGION. Don’t be like gullible people who believe things without question. “Intelligent” people are no different either. Educated people are easier to control because they think their education they paid for is somehow “true.” They believe it whole-heatedly unfortunately. (Read the books by Bertrand Russell for more info on this.) The wealthy elites (read Ferdinand Lundberg’s Rich and the Super Rich) are pushing this ideology in order to unite Man into a new global village
NO! Science is a religion after all, and people run after it like sheep before a sheepdog, yes! They're ALL gullible, and it's just you and I who aren't. There, there, everything's all right now.

Quote:Many of these carbon credit schemes are just new forms of taxes for them to make MORE PROFIT OFF OF YOU! They already rape your labor with existing taxes.
Yeah, yeah, ALL taxes are worthless. Fuck the young, the old, the poor, the weak. And in your case, the uneducated.

Quote:Do you want others to keep pushing you around, treating you as if you’re an idiot!?
OF COURSE you don't! For surely you aren't, are you?

Quote:Arm yourself with knowledge so you can be mentally aware when eco-fundamentalists come at your way with their usual propaganda.
Yes. Get yourself an education. E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N. Go to SCHOOL. Go to COLLEGE. Be an UNDERGRADUATE. Be a GRADUATE.

Whatever you do, don't believe you can obtain it by scanning the web. You'll suffer the fate of fish in the sea. (They all get eaten, you know.)
08-07-2010, 05:34 AM,
Good article so far. One might add that most of the pollution comes from the very ones that say don't pollute. This is all spelled out in Agenda 21 on the UN's site or other sites for quicker assessments. I didn't know about the hadron colliders. Please continue.
08-07-2010, 09:06 PM,
Yes, please continue sublimetruth,
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
08-09-2010, 04:39 PM,
(08-07-2010, 09:06 PM)icosaface Wrote: Yes, please continue sublimetruth
Yes. Don't let me stop you. Continue, and deal with my questions afterwards.
08-20-2010, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2010, 04:05 AM by Darius.)
JazzRoc,

Your views are understandable; much of the things you say I do not agree with and do not want to debate. For as you know, the quest for truth is a never ending task, and to believe a delicate account of all this around us could be discussed in a matter of a few forum posts is adolescent at best. I feel that you already know this and have experienced this.

I also have a feeling you know more than of what you write here, and I hope you continue learning with an open mind.

Kind regards,
Darius

P.S
I did post more articles and podcasts on sublimetruth.com. (And I am currently working on a documentary.)
08-20-2010, 04:37 AM,
Well, I saw the last youtube you have up and I subscribed. Very impressive. Thank you.
08-25-2010, 11:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2010, 11:46 PM by JazzRoc.)
(08-20-2010, 04:04 AM)sublimetruth.com Wrote: much of the things you say I do not agree with and do not want to debate.
The feeling's mutual. Yet here we are on the same page.
Quote:I did post more articles and podcasts on sublimetruth.com. (And I am currently working on a documentary.)
I will look.

11-05-2010, 01:24 AM,
(08-25-2010, 11:46 PM)JazzRoc Wrote:
(08-20-2010, 04:04 AM)sublimetruth.com Wrote: much of the things you say I do not agree with and do not want to debate.
The feeling's mutual. Yet here we are on the same page.
Quote:I did post more articles and podcasts on sublimetruth.com. (And I am currently working on a documentary.)
I will look.

Let me know what you think after listening to the audio presentations.
11-05-2010, 11:13 AM,
I did a similar calculation in this post (near the bottom to calculate biofuel production in relation to US energy usage.

Let's put the 130 GWh the LHC uses in perspective.

1 QUAD = 10^15 Btu
The U.S. economy used 99.75 quads/year in 2005
One BTU is approximately: 0.293071 W·h (watt hours)
10^9 W·h = GW·h gigawatt-hour

0.293071 * 99.75 * 1,000,000 = 29,233,832.25 GW·h

130 GWh is nothing (relatively), you would need 224,876 LHCs to suck ALL the power out of the US alone. About 1 in every University would do the trick.

or

3,410,000,000 Btu out of the 99,750,000,000,000,000 Btu
Which translates to 29,252,200 so the numbers cited are wrong or I erred in my math somewhere.

It's still a fuckload of power though and kind of puts into perspective how little we use personally. An average TV (@400watts) left on all year would use or 0.003504 GW. California is insane. They banned 50+ inch TVs thinking that will help "save the environment". Well they DO have a lot of TVs. So maybe Tongue
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
11-05-2010, 07:54 PM,
Here is another propaganda piece:

http://www.innovations-report.com/specials/printa.php?id=93480
Quote:Oceans that warm up as a result of climate change release more CO2 into the atmosphere. This discovery has far-reaching consequences for the climate. The ocean warming caused by humans contributes to the formation of additional greenhouse gases, mainly CO2. Consequently the positive feedback with the atmosphere associated with the latter leads to an even greater acceleration in global warming.
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM,
(11-05-2010, 07:54 PM)sublimetruth.com Wrote: Here is another propaganda piece: http://www.innovations-report.com/specials/printa.php?id=93480
This is SCIENCE and NOT "propaganda".
How dare you say so without giving any reasons?

11-12-2010, 02:19 AM,
He did give you reasons. The whole quote is an example of marketing propaganda.
Mohandas Gandhi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to global warming? --- 18 3,052 02-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: macfadden
Wink Snow Proves Global Warming ( O RLY!? ) rsol 2 858 10-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fireballs
  Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn explains the whole Global Warming aka Climate Change scam icosaface 3 2,033 05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Warmlist - A Complete List of Things Caused By Global Warming / Climate Change SerialExpLain 32 6,750 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Global Cooling and the NWO - Global Cooling on the Agenda of the Bilderbergs h3rm35 2 1,290 10-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new study nik 1 1,218 08-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post: JazzRoc
Exclamation Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war joeblow 6 2,405 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Thumbs Up 75 Reasons to be Skeptical of "Global Warming" h3rm35 1 1,114 02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  'Bin Laden' blames US for global warming TriWooOx 2 988 02-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Genteel
  Top climate change adviser calls for honesty from scientists in global warming debate TriWooOx 0 642 01-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx