Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fake Cracker Jew Get Exposed And Dirty Edomite Cave Bitch Gets Put In Her Place
06-25-2010, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2010, 11:05 PM by joeblow.)
Tongue  Fake Cracker Jew Get Exposed And Dirty Edomite Cave Bitch Gets Put In Her Place

Fake Cracker Jew Get Exposed And Dirty Edomite Cave Bitch Gets Put In Her Place

schmooziepoopie | February 03, 2010 | 10 minutes

death to you devils

Ignorant Coon Gets Put In His Place Pt.1

schmooziepoopie | May 20, 2009 | 10 minutes

Fuck youtube and these coon ass niggaz!!

PT1 WATCH THIS JEWISH RAT GET ANNIHILATED THEN SCURRY OFF

ScripturalBlitzkrieg | December 10, 2009 | 2:13

http://www.greatmillstone.info/GMSTube/
06-26-2010, 06:42 AM,
RE: Fake Cracker Jew Get Exposed And Dirty Edomite Cave Bitch Gets Put In Her Place
These fake Israelites get punked all the time, especially when the people they are arguing with are a little more knowledgeable than most. Then all they do is get in peoples faces and call names, act a fool maybe try to intimidate the person to leave. They are worse than the Zionist extremists and evangelical Christians.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
06-26-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: Fake Cracker Jew Get Exposed And Dirty Edomite Cave Bitch Gets Put In Her Place
well i agree with almost all what these fella's say... when they start to slip in the all whites need to exicuted then im instantly reminded of

1. the white man's burden ( kipling )
2. never underestimate the cruelty of the white man (had to been said many now exticnt brown races)

they're intentions are good and the road to hell needs paving. good luck to all of us.
06-26-2010, 03:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2010, 03:26 PM by ---.)
[Image: 0.jpg]

"I told you already bitch, we are NOT PALE!!!"
06-26-2010, 06:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2010, 06:55 PM by Deathaniel.)
too funny there lucky the white man is down, but we'll see how there indian or Chinese masters treat them if the world carries on.

and as for there being less brown and black... bullshit less white maybe as we like to start wars (well go off to them at least) and every time we soil our selves with one our children keep there traits and loose what makes them white for the most part, takes several generations to scrub out the stain.

and who has put in our mind to be so open and ice and to inter breed..... the jew!!!!! so they got the right enemy and poser white folks who claim to be Jew deserve to be treated as one would a real one, though personally i have no problems with arab jews, as this was the real jew. it's the white soviet and polock jews add in the american ones who r the real back bone of the movement to mud the other races and subject us to there rule.

if i were to open an all white ANYTHING they shut it down asap, yet there r JEW only dinners, dating sites, ect... you also don't meet a lot of jews in actual prisons ironically enough guess since one half is the lawyers and the other half the bankers it's hard to get any justice....

a differentiate point for those who know my post to my beliefs and the slander i often get. i have no problem with other races, but do with the agenda of the jews to dominate and blend us into one... I'm not even a segregationist, i have black neighbors and socialize with 'em, but I'd not be planting my seed into one...and thats what differentiates the N's from the R's
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
06-26-2010, 07:47 PM,
it was just too funny when he does the double take when the white guy says about him being pale too when he is spitting about Jacob

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Webster Tarpley exposed! joeblow 17 8,622 05-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Wrong Color in the Wrong Place psilocybin 2 444 05-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Derrick Bird (place your bets) drummer 6 1,268 06-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Last Post: ---
Exclamation Alex Jones saying he supports Jewish State and is a ZIONIST! - Alex Jones Exposed - C joeblow 62 8,965 05-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: triplesix
Wink Dirty, dirty PCs, filthy X-rated pictures drummer 3 1,777 11-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Exposed: The Carlyle Group (documentary) Guest 3 804 09-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  One in seven scientists say colleagues fake data --- 0 392 06-29-2009, 07:17 PM
  Making the world a better place jack 62 6,621 03-13-2009, 07:14 PM
  'Fake photo' revives Kim rumours TriWooOx 1 644 11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  Microsoft Dirty Tricks? 'Security Update' plugs up Internet - Solution Get Vista Yakhont26 4 787 06-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Last Post: horseonwheels