Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former United States military analyst says US Might 'Assassinate' Wikileaks Founder
06-20-2010, 06:07 AM,
Former United States military analyst says US Might 'Assassinate' Wikileaks Founder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-qzn1WmKE&feature=player_embedded#!
Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
06-20-2010, 10:12 AM,
RE: Former United States military analyst says US Might 'Assassinate' Wikileaks Founder
Wouldn't it be nice for the NSA have a centralized resource for leak submissions monitored by the government. Maybe this is clever marketing in order to raise the profile of Wikileaks. This could be an evolved form of an Alex Jones style controlled opposition. Even better for them it is a trap for those whistleblowers with the really good evidence and documentation to name names and uncover agendas. A founder of Cryptome.org said there is a danger in having only one Wikileaks. I tend to agree, there should be 1000 wikileaks.

If they wanted to shut this guy down, given the resources, they could. The NSA likely have traced and logged every packet sent through the site. Perhaps they'll follow through -- it wouldn't be anything new if they did pull the trigger on one of their own to make a martyr (see Martin Luther King). The more likely scenario is that this is an evolved publicity stunt like putting Glen Beck on the top 50 domestic watch list or AJ getting singled out by the ADL. Then again I have nothing to prove the speculation, we just don't know. I see it for what it is we have a guy with military ties and history announcing a potential assassination on YouTube and it's still up there. and yes I know who Ellsburg was, I've even lauded his work in the past (even though it was a little late to make the impact it could have) but I don't know the guy personally and he could be unwittingly being used as a credible vehicle to communicate the information on MSNBC. I couldn't think of anyone much better than Ellsburg for a mouthpiece for a leak of this nature.

Definitely watching this one closely. Maybe it's nothing, maybe misinfo is getting more sophisticated.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
06-20-2010, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2010, 10:29 AM by h3rm35.)
RE: Former United States military analyst says US Might 'Assassinate' Wikileaks Founder
I bypassed posting this same video earlier today because I consider it misinformation.

http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=33504

and then some... look it up.

there's plenty here.

(PS: I'm aware that many of you are getting this. Please don't take it personally or in a condescending way.)
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iraq Veterans Against the War - Winter soldier: Breakdown of the Military bristopen 0 607 01-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bristopen
  The Terrifying Future of The United States mexika 3 1,219 06-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Wikileaks is back again Erik 2 976 07-07-2012, 07:57 PM
  Epitaph: The Late, Great United States drummer 0 788 02-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: drummer
  School as Prison or to Prison and War States mexika 2 886 01-10-2012, 12:57 AM
  WikiLeaks MasterCard commercial Erik 1 891 10-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Major Wikileaks Cache Destroyed Erik 1 818 08-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Huge Military train travelling through Oregon mexika 0 799 08-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Video Canada and The United States Announce "A North American Perimeter" FastTadpole 0 816 05-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Julian Assange to RT: Worst WikiLeaks cables yet to come Erik 0 881 04-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Erik