Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7:30 Report - RFID Chip segment
06-15-2010, 02:34 PM,
Star  7:30 Report - RFID Chip segment
7:30 Report program on ABC TV in Australia aired a few hours ago a segment on RFID chips called, "The human micro-chip is it going too far?".

First time I've seen RFID chips presented on Australian mainstream TV.

Here is the link to the site:
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/

Here are the direct links to the segment:
mp4: http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/730report/video/podcast/r584749_3703130.m4v
wmv: http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/730report/video/podcast/r584749_3703127.wmv

I posted this on the forums because I have never uploaded a torrent. Someone should upload it on the tracker so more people can see it.

Cheers
06-16-2010, 06:30 AM,
RE: 7:30 Report - RFID Chip segment
Converted to XViD+Mp3 and Uploaded to the tracker, nice find BoogieKnight.
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=17572
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
06-16-2010, 07:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2010, 07:48 PM by Deathaniel.)
RE: 7:30 Report - RFID Chip segment
good MSM article but it raises fears with out giving some science.

reason wall barriers r not made yet is so far it would require the readers to be cancer giving powerful to scan everyone walking by. mine needs to be well with in a foot of a reader to be activated, they don't discuss that just that the company has talked about it, of course they have!!!!

the security of it is what is paramount, but rather then the type these scientist r using mine is more primative but more secure no chance of viruses.

VeriMed Health Link is a service in which patients have an RFID tag injected under their skin in the arm to provide lifetime identification. (((Just for the record, lifetime computer chip implantation requires a “lifetime computer chip” infrastructure. There aren’t any. They don’t exist and maybe can’t exist)

The tag is encoded with a 16-digit unique ID number, which medical professionals with VeriChip-issued readers can use to access the patient’s complete medical history from a secure database.

from the add from the old company and what i know... got 40 of em' and 2 readers be4 they went tits up, Icon_biggrin an i did have a electronic guy who believes he can make more scanners so they can't be too difficult but there non trackable, and need to be scaned up close...

now as for making doors and vehicles that work with them that is a danger as this gives the lay person access to scanners and how they work, it would not be long before some crafty crook made a universal scanner, or by pass like device...

in an era where people steal idenity with dire consequences for the theftee, or who commit crimes as other people. Or become other people after crimes to get away. It's a wise percaution to make sure your you and you can prove it! As well as secure door ways and bank accounts ect being able to be more secure if you are always you and no one else can be. i was going to get a car reader but knew i might sell the car someday.

I know most here are anti chipo, but i say keep fretting and think i"m crazy, I knew 15 years ago about eye scan tech, and knew it was working in some gov buildings, I have near always figured that would be the way they would go, and I was/am right, so now with just a camera which 99% of you have accepted as being everywhere and don't even notice them any more or question them either they will be able to track you every where, for some they already do...Icon_sad

so where i wanted a chip like the guys in the vid to secure MY shit from others, the worry of the masses being chiped is just that worry of the masses as much as they worry to worry. the real way big brother will be watching it with your eyes Icon_biggrin

for me the only public scanners i have to worry about r airports and it looks like a medical tag, but i have yet to go through one or to be asked... if they track me ok... they r with my license now anyways no one fly's with out ID anymore....

my answer contacts, or dark sunglasses, invest in those companies and get a pairLOL
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study Finds 1 in 3 Has RFID Chip Implanted - With or Without Knowing It April 4 1,048 07-10-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: April
  Ex-IBM Employee reveals TV Abandoned Analog Band to Make Room for RFID psilocybin 5 2,208 09-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Report: US weapon test aimed at Iran caused Haiti quake TriWooOx 3 1,345 01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  µ-chip --- 0 749 07-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Last Post: ---
  NASA Report On Solar Flares Peaking In 2012 hilly7 0 1,039 04-02-2009, 06:11 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Building a Brain on a Silicon Chip mastermg 0 597 03-31-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Company claims to have made unclonable RFID chips TriWooOx 1 801 09-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Brain will be battlefield of future, warns US intelligence report mothandrust 1 639 08-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  NXP RFID encryption cracked Easy Skanking 2 881 04-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post: whitesand
  Uk Report Says Robots Will Have Rights drunkenmunky 8 1,205 01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Last Post: logos