Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nas & Damien Marley Live Stream on NOW!
06-11-2010, 10:20 PM,
Exclamation  Nas & Damien Marley Live Stream on NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/bonnaroo

BONNAROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Rave
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
06-12-2010, 12:15 AM,
RE: Nas & Damien Marley Live Stream on NOW!
unfortunately, I'm having some tech difficulties today...

I guess I'm just never meant to see these two play out live.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-12-2010, 12:19 AM,
Yarg. Too bad as it was a good set.
I wish I could have been there to be a part of it as the Bonnaroo vibe is wonderful.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
06-12-2010, 01:06 AM,
I love the festival scene... Never been to bonaroo, but I've been to JazzFest, Gathering of the Vibes, AllGood, Camp Bisco, Harmony, High Sierra, Sedona EcoFest Reggae on the River, Bumpershoot, A few different Marley festivals, Woodstock '94, National Rainbow Gatherings, and of course Burning Man. (there are others, I just don't remember them all.)

There's something about the artists and fans gathering in that large a group... the vibe is safe, (from prosecution - most of the time), collaborative and exploratory. Not to mention twinged with hallucinogenic energy.

I remember eating shrooms at GOTV once - two smaller sized trumpet shaped fruits - and they spun me so hard that when I checked if I was sunburned, I couldn't tell because when I looked at my arm it was covered with a swirling shimmer of purple, orange and green... I went to the closest person who looked happy to ask, and she slathered me with lotion... quite an experience on hallucinogens that were that potent... We've been VERY close friends ever since, and I spend lots of time with her whenever I'm out east.

ahhh... festies.
06-12-2010, 01:58 AM,
Yes that vibe was full on when I went to Bonnaroo.
The sonic forest was particularly interesting...

...and especially at night with the giant fireflies nearby.

06-12-2010, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2010, 03:01 AM by h3rm35.)
weeeeeeeeeee!
That looks fun.

gotta love the playa, though...

who knew surviving that kind of heat would give me chills in the summer almost a year later?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How are the bars where you live? RaFTertheONE 1 330 07-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 607 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Reporting from Gaza: Live Feed IanPotter 0 362 11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Last Post: IanPotter
  Scotland - anybody on here live in Scotland want to collaborate on creative projects? flamesong 7 856 08-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
Wink the power of Bob Marley drummer 3 849 12-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Some people live on facebook, quite literally cope 1 690 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Youth 'cannot live' without web TriWooOx 1 548 10-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ---
  Iraqi oil contracts to be auctioned in live TV 'game show' TriWooOx 0 410 06-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Don't let the only world you're ever gonna live in pass you by drummer 5 863 05-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Last Post: ---
  What station has AJ live in SOCAL ? strangelove 6 736 03-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Last Post: mastermg