Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ultimate underground shelter solution for surviving these uncertain times.
06-05-2010, 01:17 PM,
The ultimate underground shelter solution for surviving these uncertain times.
http://www.terravivos.com/

Vivos is a life assurance solution for you and your loved ones to survive the next earth devastating catastrophe, terrorist or nuclear attack. Vivos network of hardened and nuclear blast proof shelters will provide for up to one year of autonomous underground survival. We invite you to join us and a community of 200 people, as a co-owner of the Vivos survival shelter complex closest to your home area from our planned network of 20 shelters. Where else would you go with just a few days' notice?
You cannot predict, but you can prepare for the immediate future and beyond.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
06-05-2010, 01:38 PM,
RE: The ultimate underground shelter solution for surviving these uncertain times.
This is snark right? How many people think they're gonna get 50 miles away, much less gain access to a supplied underground bunker built like a cruise ship after the shit hits the fan? I'd say "only on Fox" but they made sure to tell us otherwise in the youtube clip, didn't they? :lol:

good idea, but spend your money on your own bunker, connected to those you trust, if you're going to do it at all...

This sounds like the worlds most lucrative time-share option, for the world's most gullible people... the lilliputians will take over the earth, if this ad is any indication of the "Giants" choice expenditures...
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-05-2010, 05:09 PM,
RE: The ultimate underground shelter solution for surviving these uncertain times.
it's rare but for board history heres where me and hermes agree... better to do it in a smaller more private setting, or joining an existing organization, didn't look at the footage, but anything advertising like msm will be over run, and is most likely a scam...

... would also worry bout gov getting list of financiers and then maybe rounding them up first....Suspicious

i think there were a few members here who have like plans and are perhaps cheaper and more through.Icon_biggrin

but best of luck to them and if they do build there 20 settlements i'd love to see a map with coordinates of the bunkers for possible trade in the time after.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you currently listening to? [Warning: Load Times] xAMKx 263 46,068 08-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Surprise! [Warning: Load Times] --- 456 106,973 04-23-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: April
Video Armed agents raid animal shelter euthanize baby deer drummer 0 355 08-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Last Post: drummer
Video A Blonde's Solution to Global Warming FastTadpole 2 745 06-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Please make [K] Underground the default theme! joeblow 1 654 06-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Format des Players √§ndern Dieses Video in einem neuen Fenster ansehen A.I. Evolving 10 million times faster than human B --- 0 569 10-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Last Post: ---
  The most intelligent thing I ever read in the Jewyork Times. Guest 0 587 08-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Accused Nazi guard charged 29,000 times Guest 0 475 03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Arrest... or assault? Judge's disgust after soldier is held down and hit EIGHT times TriWooOx 4 987 12-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: ---
  Burning Times mexika 0 511 10-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post: mexika