Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church of Satan: COUNCIL OF NINE
06-05-2010, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2010, 10:29 AM by joeblow.)

http://churchofsatan.com/Pages/Affiliation.html

Priesthood of Mendes

These are the individuals who act as spokespersons for the philosophy of the Church of Satan, which include the titles of “Priest”/“Priestess,” “Magister”/“Magistra,” “Magus”/“Maga.” Members of the Priesthood make up the Council of Nine, which is the ruling body of the organization, appointed by and responsible to the High Priest/Priestess. The Order of the Trapezoid consists of the individuals who assist in the administration of the Church of Satan. Members of our Priesthood are people of accomplishment in the real world—they have mastered skills and have won peer recognition, which is how they have attained their position—“as above, so below.” They are “movers and shakers” who are the core of our movement. While expected to be experts in communicating our philosophy, they are not required to speak on our behalf and they may even choose to keep their affiliation and rank secret, in order to better serve their personal goals, as well as those of our organization. Thus, you may (even as a member), encounter members of our Priesthood and never know it.

Membership in the Priesthood is by invitation only. The old truism “If you have to ask, you can’t afford it” is certainly highly pertinent to our Priesthood. Words to the wise: Do not ask “How do I become a Priest?”
06-07-2010, 07:58 AM,
RE: Church of Satan: COUNCIL OF NINE
http://www.boydrice.com/interviews/

Boyd was a member of the Council of Nine. His debates with Bob Larson are classic
06-07-2010, 10:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2010, 10:38 AM by h3rm35.)
Religious dogmatism cements a division between a man and his god. Spirituality is individual, and worshiping someone else's god is "heretical" to your divine essence.

btw...
you picked up inflammatory information at "churchofsatan.com?" That's absolutely amazing... Imagine that - a site that calls itself churchofsatan.com has information that might lead someone to question evil architecture of society...

wow... that's a stretch.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-07-2010, 07:57 PM,
CoS has always seemed like a fairly harmless way to deplug from fundamentalist christianity. They're basically atheists who acknowledge ritual serves a necessary psychological purpose outside of any religious function. Methinks Joe Blow objects to the fact that Anton LaVey was a Jew Wink
06-07-2010, 08:14 PM,
(06-07-2010, 07:57 PM)dangerfield Wrote: Methinks Joe Blow objects to the fact that Anton LaVey was a Jew Wink

Actually, because he was a sicko Zionist who ran guns to pre-Israel. Funny is it how he is so anti-Christianity while being pro-Jew? No, it is not, why did I even ask.

I posted this, as well as Creepy Gary Franchi giving Shabbos Jones a coin with his face on it, to prove that what I said was true.
06-07-2010, 09:07 PM,
(06-07-2010, 08:14 PM)joeblow Wrote: most
Actually, because he was a sicko Zionist who ran guns to pre-Israel. Funny is it how he is so anti-Christianity while being pro-Jew? No, it is not, why did I even ask.

I posted this, as well as Creepy Gary Franchi giving Shabbos Jones a coin with his face on it, to prove that what I said was true.

Where did you hear that he ran guns to Palestine? Don't believe everything you hear about old Anton; he puffed up his biography with all kinds of wild and unsubstantiated stories. He was a carny at heart Joe. I've read most of his books...there's an essay in Satan Speaks where he speculated that in the future people would search their geneologies for Jewish ancestry because it would be a badge of honor. Was he a zionist? Sure seems that way. But I've never seen any proof that he actively supported Israel with money or arms dealing. If you've have something I haven't seen, please send me the link or point me to it.
06-07-2010, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2010, 09:26 PM by joeblow.)
It has been deleted from Wikipedia (big surprise) where I first read it and confirmed its references, but I did find the passage at one of the many Wikipedia-clones:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4inpNcf62zEJ:www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/LaVey+anton+lavey+irgun&cd=3&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se

http://www.associatepublisher.com/e/a/an/anton_lavey.htm

LaVey moved back to San Francisco where, according to his biography, he worked for awhile as a photographer for the Police Department. He also dabbled as a psychic investigator, looking into "nut calls" referred to him by the police department. During this time, it has been alleged, he was involved in underground Zionist groups in San Francisco which helped smuggle arms to the Irgun during the Israeli War of Independence.

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Talk:Anton_LaVey

In a similar vein:

"During this time, it has been alleged, he was involved in underground Zionist groups in San Francisco which helped smuggle arms to the Irgun during the Israeli War of Independence."

This "has been alleged" by whom?! This strikes me on the face as an easy anti-Semitic smear, attempting to link the state of Israel to a noted Satanist. (And a quick Google offers little but Wikipedia mirrors and white supremacist sites.) Sources, anyone?

... Update: To answer my own question: it seems to have been alleged by LaVey himself, via the official biography... objection withdrawn
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0922915121/002-4311585-0756017

P.S.

That Amazon link is to The Secret Life of a Satanist: The Authorized Biography of Anton LaVey (Paperback) by Blanche Barton (Author). Though she was an intimate of LaVey, I do not believe that she was ever in a carnival or ever herself been accused of over-dramatizing.
06-08-2010, 08:56 AM,
Well, she was the High Priestess of the CoS at the time and certainly had both personal and financial motives to keep the "mystique" going. There isn't one person who has ever corroborated Anton LaVey's claims of being a gun runner, working as a police photographer, having an affair with Marilyn Monroe among other things. His own daughter Zeena exposed these stories as self-mythologizing in the early 1990s. I happen to have a soft spot for the guy, even if he did *ahem* borrow *ahem* whole swaths of Ragnar Redbeard's "Might is Right" for the Satanic Bible. He was a hell of a showman, and his essays tend to be pretty damn funny and even insightful at times. Who can't forsee a future where Americans get so lazy that everyone rolls around in wheelchairs instead of walking these days? If you want to get the flavor of his personality, read The Devil's Notebook or Satan Speaks rather than the SB, which is kind of narrow and designed to sell a bunch of books for his big NYC publisher, Avon ie Harper Collins. Oh, and even though he might have been a zionist, he sure had a thing for Nazism, too. Check out clips of the 8/8/88 event in San Fransisco that caused a race riot to break out outside the venue. There's a reason the opening verse of the "Hymn of the Satanic Empire" is in German, not Hebrew Wink
06-08-2010, 08:06 PM,
(06-08-2010, 08:56 AM)dangerfield Wrote: There's a reason the opening verse of the "Hymn of the Satanic Empire" is in German, not Hebrew Wink

Will you tell the board the reason as you see it, dangerfield?
06-09-2010, 03:49 AM,
(06-08-2010, 08:06 PM)nik Wrote:
(06-08-2010, 08:56 AM)dangerfield Wrote: There's a reason the opening verse of the "Hymn of the Satanic Empire" is in German, not Hebrew Wink

I suspect he found the Nazis to have come closer to eradicating the "Pallid Incompetence on a Stick" and elevating the value of strength over weakness than any culture in modern history. Church of Satan professes belief in social darwinism and meritocracy, hence the opposition to "Christian Compassion"; I'm not convinced that the Nazis saw themselves this way (hell, Goebbels had a clubbed foot! Some genetic Superman!), but peep that Disney cartoon called Hitler's Children where the teacher brutalizes the kid for hating the wolf who eats the rabbit. That was the public perception at the time, which LaVey lived through, propaganda or not. And it lined up nicely with his own "Might is Right" views. Plus, the kids listening to Anton or Boyd or Death in June could anger and frighten their parents with it, and that used to be what sold records!
06-09-2010, 04:04 AM,
just curious...
do you either sympathize with, or feel a kinship toward nazis?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-09-2010, 04:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2010, 04:36 AM by dangerfield.)
Me? No. Nor to Satanists per se, but I like Anton and Boyd. Sort of like how I find Ayn Rand to be interesting/entertaining, but don't care for most of her philosophy or her followers. If that makes any sense. I find Goebbels, Himmler, even guys like Ernest Roehm and Werner von Brauhn, really interesting historical figures, even interesting conspiritorial figures, seeing as how Himmler was obsessed with holy relics and sent SS officers all over North Africa and the Persian Gulf looking for them; but their ends kind of show where their philosophies lead, don't they? Except WvB, who got OpPaperclipped up and wound up being the first NASA Administer and doing short films for Walt Disney. But there's exceptions to every rule, I suppose
I shouldn't say for any of Ayn Rand's followers. Steve Ditko is pretty spiffy Smile
06-09-2010, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2010, 05:36 AM by ---.)
(06-09-2010, 03:49 AM)dangerfield Wrote:
(06-08-2010, 08:06 PM)nik Wrote:

I suspect he found the Nazis to have come closer to eradicating the "Pallid Incompetence on a Stick" and elevating the value of strength over weakness than any culture in modern history. Church of Satan professes belief in social darwinism and meritocracy, hence the opposition to "Christian Compassion"; I'm not convinced that the Nazis saw themselves this way (hell, Goebbels had a clubbed foot! Some genetic Superman!), but peep that Disney cartoon called Hitler's Children where the teacher brutalizes the kid for hating the wolf who eats the rabbit. That was the public perception at the time, which LaVey lived through, propaganda or not. And it lined up nicely with his own "Might is Right" views. Plus, the kids listening to Anton or Boyd or Death in June could anger and frighten their parents with it, and that used to be what sold records!

it meant more that it was read in German as oppose to Hebrew simply because he was Jewish? Help me out...i dunno wtf you are on about and you seem keen to take a step in like something you need to say.

speak to deathanyl why dont you - all you macho pricks will probably go down like sissies come the crunch

booya
Sieg Hiel. not a nazi, just an admirer, isn't it? concen? nazis out!

fuck you supremacist tools. i doubt you have already been preserved in theoffworld gene collection project. i have, so fuck you.must mean i am BETTER THAN YOU. jajahaha

you are evenmorelaughable than me and that is saying something. FOAD Malthus
what's your name? fucking dangerfield? what are you some black op wannabe like deathanyl or just some part of some cult arrrivng here from the runaway tyrant?

fuck you guys. i work out everyday now to get ready to defend the food and water from you gaysters come the end of society. all change now. you cunts stay the fuck out of this area.

there are higher thinking chimps than your mind level, let's just be honest about it why not?

i bet you are some white fucking tool that gets all their shit no problem mostly all their life like some western bitch.

yeah yeah "the strongest will survive the weak" lOLlollololl fs --- low to middle brow jock brains still ending up spewing this like it matters.

fuck off and go build some housing for the poor on a swamp then - spare us your idiocy why not?

why the fuck this stream of Malthusians think this is the place for counselling suddenly? is it ctrl and his post apocalyptic homes for white christian anti-sodomites and the slurry of people fromthat insanity drifting here or is it fucking i'm a hush hush secet weed growing black ops type nazi community builder with soldiers of nod types like deathanyl.

why dont you nazis social darwinist "know it all" either get some respect for the board the the bar here or gtfo. either raise the discussion bar or fuck off. you stereotyped darwinist satan fan nazi fan whatevers consistently appear and LOWER our bar with your internet statements of the same of "THE STRONGER WILL SURVIVE"

everyone i know that has been through war says it doesn't work like that. to mymind, it makes you either a stone cold/ or wannabe killer or some more shit from middle brow internet user with end of society jitters.

help your fellow man might be a start you fuckwit

GTFO
06-09-2010, 05:46 AM,
Quote:it meant more that it was read in German as oppose to Hebrew simply because he was Jewish? Help me out...i dunno wtf you are on about and you seem keen to take a step in like something you need to say.

No, I was just demonstrating that for every Zionist statement Anton LaVey made, he displayed an equally pro-Nazi sentiment. Basically: JoeBlow is barking up the wrong tree here. AL was a provocateur. He enjoyed outraging people, for his own amusement and for publicity. No proof he was part of a zionist conspiracy, or a Nazi one for that matter. He just enjoyed upsetting uptight and morally smug morons and made up a bunch of tall tales about himself for the same reasons thousands of showpeople throughout history have: It made him seem interesting to the general public! And he's still apparently a boogeyman thirteen years after his death! OK, Better now?

Quote:speak to deathanyl why dont you - all you macho pricks will probably go down like sissies come the crunch

booya
Sieg Hiel. not a nazi, just an admirer, isn't it? concen? nazis out!

fuck you supremacist tools. i doubt you have already been preserved in theoffworld gene collection project. i have, so fuck you.must mean i am BETTER THAN YOU. jajahaha

you are evenmorelaughable than me and that is saying something. FOAD Malthus

Don't admire anyone, in fact. Admiration and Interest don't always conflate, bro. And no, my genes aren't on the moon, unless the greys or reptilians or Rockefeller's agents having been rooting through my trash for kleenex or used condoms Wink
06-09-2010, 05:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2010, 06:01 AM by ---.)
you friend take the role of jackal quite clearly. in your present position, you are not the future of this species you are part of it's drawbacks.

" he sung it is german not hebrew! it has a really special significance that you guys don't know!"

who gives a toss? have you got it all pasted in a scrap book?

your knowledge is all slurry because you are not divorcible from your clearly stated ideology.

read some more cousteau and have a toss to "rampage" why not.

i wonder after we are all dead whether your attitudes will prove to make you the fittest strongest then.. or the rotten bloat salmon by the banks that couldn't make it up stream.

is itz the best you can do? or do you have more?
fuck it. dangerfield you tripped a mine. 2010: nazis out.

other mods might have let you carry on but not this one. nazis raus
you contingent of nazis trying to get comfy here - you dont fool anyone - keep "friendly and light" doesn't cut it. i'll just keep banning you until you don't come back or i don't have the mod rights.

you too deathanyl. bye. you are fun for the board but always you fascist fucks get to enjoy pretending to be reasonable and ooh the soft left etc. enough. bye bye. enjoy the nazi survival trip at the end of the rainbow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ECUMENISM AND SPIRITUAL FORMATION FOR SATAN'S KINGDOM 3AM 8 505 06-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
Question virtual confession and CryptoLight church in TOR natalyererro 1 680 03-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Catholic Church enslaved 30,000 Irish women for being too beautiful mexika 3 983 05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Mormon church threatens to excommunicate member who criticized Romney h3rm35 0 381 09-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Haters of Humanity: The Church of Malthus CharliePrime 0 518 04-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Did the Church oppress the Dead Sea Scrolls? MasterDruid 22 4,461 07-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Azrael
  If you are baptised in the Catholic religion does the Catholic church keep record Weyland 4 996 05-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Amerikagulag
  Jesuit Global Church Dyllpan 4 901 08-15-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  Church plans Quran-burning event TriWooOx 3 850 08-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Catholic Church in Germany has been hit by revelations of theft, opaque accounting... h3rm35 0 491 06-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Last Post: h3rm35