Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow... this is only slightly creepy, right?
06-05-2010, 04:26 AM,
wow... this is only slightly creepy, right?

Soros, of all fucking people? really?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-05-2010, 06:11 AM,
RE: wow... this is only slightly creepy, right?
I guess Soros is just covering his bases. Maybe he secretly thinks that it will cause more of the unwashed masses to die from drugs...
I've gotta say Sting was a little surprising to see in there, with his holistic tantra self and all.

It's not just a war on people, it's a war on consciousness.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
06-05-2010, 06:42 AM,
RE: wow... this is only slightly creepy, right?
I think Sting's a pretty enlightened guy... It's not like he's out there acting like Bono, but he could. I think he's just more into Osho-inspired ideas of forcing your conscious body into extreme experience so you can transcend it. Yes, he's a douche, but as far as I'm aware, he doesn't support causes like depopulation or try to brainwash you into goreism... Montel Williamsis a shill for the pharmaceutical industry, Astra Zeneca in particular...

I've been of the opinion recently that PhARMA has realized they better get on the legalization train so that they can patent and monopolize certain ingredients before they can be classified under the "nutritional supplement" catagory in the FDA...

That's why you see this increased push toward recognized "medical" studies... If the drug cartel can isolate and create formulas off certain chemicals, they can patent the formulas. You'll be able to get them, but Codex and PhARMA will get in the way of you acquiring them without paying royalties.

Unless...
I've got this odd feeling that Opium poppies and Marijuana will hit the global commodities market just in time to head off the gold hoarders from taking over the world, and in enough time to aid in the project of global enslavement. I love smoking pot by choice, but having my bread fortified with certain cannabinoids, in combination with my water being drugged with whatever the flavor of the day happens to be in mind control drugs, and with HeroCola © bieng the only alternative is a terrifying thought that I'd never wrapped words around until now.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]