Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the tazer abuse thread!
05-31-2010, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2010, 01:40 AM by h3rm35.)
the tazer abuse thread!
this thread is dedicated to those "brave" men and women in law enforcement who can't deal with any form of questioning of their questionable "authority" and instead use a potentially deadly weapon in the form of dozens of thousands of volts of DC current to get their message across...

"Long Live Wri-Thing!"

watch this video first , before moving on...

this is FOX NEWS!!!!

mom tazed in front of her children:

more to come... I can't deal with much of this at one sitting.

ok... just one more - an obviously non-resisting man being tazed in the neck:
n
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
06-01-2010, 01:39 AM,
RE: the tazer abuse thread!
cops taser 10 year old, then cop tries to explain why it was necessary...

cops taser 16 year old crippled boy 19 times postponing necessary surgery by two days

the cops say they tased the kid because they didn't want his crippled ass running into traffic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cops taze legless senior in a wheelchair and remove his pants then report him to cps to cover their ass:
06-01-2010, 04:03 AM,
not saying they don't abuse the power, but that it's better then guns.....

and having them under a camera at all times would lend to curving there abuses, as is evident by how we are only seeing these events since they were recorded, and in some cases i'm sure some action was taken to discipline the cops in these incidents.... and if not....

but i believe from basic human experience that if they had set protocols and were recorded so they would follow them, then maybe fewer of the vulnerable or non threatening would not be tazed as the officer would have to show through the events (recorded) that he had no other choice to subdue the criminal
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
10-06-2010, 07:49 AM,

Quote:Police in the state of New South Wales (NSW) were forced to defend their actions when a man died after being shot in the chest by officers responding to a domestic dispute in outer Sydney on Monday.

The officers claimed that the man was armed with two knives and could have killed them had they not used the stun gun.

he death came less than 24 hours after a video emerged of a mentally disturbed man being tasered 13 times by officers in Western Australia.

It also follows claims that police had used a taser on a man during celebrations in Sydney to mark the rugby league grand final. He later died. Police have denied the allegations, claiming only to have used a baton and pepper spray to subdue the man.

However, the incidents have prompted widespread outrage over the use of tasers on members of public and the Australian Council of Civil Liberties has called for a national inquiry into the weapons.

Following the most recent death in Sydney, Bruce Barbour, the NSW ombudsman, said it was clear that some Australian police were using tasers inappropriately.

His sentiments were echoed by Colin Barnett, the premier of Western Australia, who said that police in Perth who tasered a 39-year-old Aboriginal man 13 times because he refused to undergo a strip search had shown an “unjustified excessive use of force”.

CCTV footage of the 2008 incident, which emerged this week, shows the man lying on the ground surrounded by officers and screaming as the tasers are discharged.

The officers involved were fined following an internal investigation, but still work in the police force.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8043642/Taser-death-sparks-row-in-Australia.html
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
06-14-2012, 12:07 AM,
Quote:Cops have a new game to play
By Ken Hildebrand

Contributing writer for End the Lie and host of the Information Nation on Orion Talk Radio

For quite a while now the police have had a new toy to play with, the taser. Now they have turned it into a new game called “Let’s see who can tazer the most people to get them to comply.”

Editor’s note: RT has also covered this horrific incident and many other insane instances of police using tasers for fun including: “Driver in diabetic shock killed by cops with pepper spray and Tasers”, “NY cops break into Marine vet’s home and Taser him before shooting him to death”, and “Cop Tasers a waiter for fun.” However, even more disturbing is the following article, “Tasers have killed at least 500 Americans.”

The latest victim of this game was Chicago resident, Tiffany Rent, a 30-year-old pregnant woman in her 8th month of her pregnancy.

What was her crime? Was it armed robbery, terrorism, or drunk and disorderly?

No, it was parking in a handicapped spot at Walgreens. The police report says that after Rent got a ticket she tore it up and threw it at the police officer. In the course of the altercation a taser was discharged...

links to video and more here
06-21-2012, 07:09 AM,
Tazers, the modern day cattle-prod. Some say they are better than guns, I disagree. Cops are generally pathetic, god-complex egos with a body. To kill their prey ends the fun, and thus, they may flaunt their ability to kill to instill fear, or kill one or two when others are around, but they are usually hesitant to kill. Also, if they fire a bullet, it is heavily criticised, as it should be. Tazers, though, are different. By not killing the prey, it allows them to instill massive fear via unrelenting pain, thus they can "correct" someone to obedience without doing them much harm. It is no coincidence, then, that while gun use has stayed roughly the same for cops (give or take for the growing police state), tazer use skyrockets. If you have a farm, and a cow is disobeying you, would you shoot it? Would you injure it? Or would you give it a simply jolt and see if that gets it obeying you? I lived on a farm for quite some years, and we always used prods. Enough pain to keep them in line, not enough to do any real damage. To cops, we are cows, and who cares if a cow gets an extra jolt or two?
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
06-21-2012, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 08:03 AM by h3rm35.)
wow... that's painfully cathardic (I might have spelled that wrong, please correct me,):
Quote:Cops are generally pathetic, god-complex egos with a body. To kill their prey ends the fun, and thus, they may flaunt their ability to kill to instill fear, or kill one or two when others are around, but they are usually hesitant to kill.
It's also true. (excuse me but,) Jesus Fuck! I don't think I've heard it said in a more succinct way. It's the microcosmic example of the disease run rampant within the psyches of the predominant exceptionalists. have a fucking donut. Artificial sweetness consumable= you're doing the right thing.

Have a nice life you fucking tools.
06-21-2012, 08:34 AM,

Can you have your donut and eat it too?
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - Henry L. Mencken

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. - Henry L. Mencken
06-21-2012, 09:39 AM,
bad cop, no donut...

but seriously, when I speak to cops (which I do every time I see one jerkin' off or eating a donut, etc,.) they seem to care more about us than the system they represent. In the NorthEast, they're tied between their pension and the life they've known. - the life they know is corrupt., and the life they know represents the totality of our situation. They figure they're above it but still feel fdor those below..
06-21-2012, 06:41 PM,
I have met a few nice ones myself, I have also met many rude ones. Moods can vary, they may be having a bad day? Still, I find whenever I encounter them, they are more often than not rude. Personally, I think it is the disdain for the system, and them being an extension of the system, naturally are disliked. When everyone dislikes you, you tend to get a bit hostile towards everyone, and maybe that is the case. I am simply looking at the result. However, from my experience, I will take cops over the DMV any day of the week. Those guys are seriously machine zombies with no amount of respect or remorse. Almost like the TSA. All these groups the government created are bad, the cops just get most the anger because they have the power to bully. TSA gets it now because they try to grab you. DMV and groups like them are just paper-pushers.

06-21-2012, 06:49 PM,
When they're doing their job, they always act like pricks. My point was that when you talk to them when they're not doing their job, they actually seem to give a shit. They're still obviously brainwashed and defensive and if one brings up things that challenge the validity of government in general or the fact that there should be a lot less cops overall, they'll vehemently argue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaddafi's forces capture and abuse Libyans, Mar. 2011 Erik 0 346 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Erik
  Child Abuse Awareness Clip TriWooOx 0 512 10-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Permaculture video thread diinero 16 2,503 08-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Last Post: viladrau
  G. Edward Griffin - Video Thread diinero 0 384 11-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Last Post: diinero