Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caggiano Angular Force Generator
05-22-2010, 12:22 PM,
Two interviews on Free Energy Now with both members of the father and son team involved in the development of the Caggiano Angular Force Generator set for release on July 4th, 2010.

Quote:Caggianos preparing Angular Force Generator production prototype
May 2nd, 2010
by Sterling D. Allan

Father and son team from S. Carolina have a demonstrator gravity motor that they claim puts out 15 times as much energy as it consumes, and are now preparing a production prototype for a commercial unit that would cost 2/3 as much as solar, while providing continuous output.

Matthew D. Smith-Caggiano, along with his dad, Allen, have invented what they call an Angular Force Generator that allegedly works from a combination of the principles of gravity, centrifugal force, and momentum to create a net gain of forces to harvest free energy.

In appearance, it resembles a slowly-turning horizontal wind turbine due to the rotating centrifugal arms; but no wind is used in this generator.

Explaining the concept in an interview with me, Matthew describes his first experiment in which he ran a piece of thread through a ball point pen shaft, tied it to a washer. He said he kept the washer in rotation by applying a small pull at the 9-o'clock position, then releasing the thread back to its original position as the rotation passed the 12-o'clock position. This is a variation of the ice-skater who spins more rapidly as she brings her arms in toward her torso. He said he could get the washer spinning very fast using this technique, so that it made a whirring sound.

He presented this idea to his dad, Allen Caggiano, best known for his 100 mpg carburetor claim; and the two of them set to work on embodying this concept over the course of three years.

Matthew claims that taking the frictional losses into account they can achieve 15 times more energy from the rotational motion than is required to toggle the thread equivalent in and out on the input side.

It took some three years for he and his dad to create their first semi-stable prototype, which still suffers problems from the timing belts getting out of sync. He said the next generation prototype will involve gears so that the mechanism stays in sync. They are in process of building that one, and are targeting to have it ready to go by July 4 – Independence Day.

Despite its limitations of not being able to run for long periods of time yet, Matthew said the present prototype has run for up to four hours under load; and for a day without a load.

He describes a scenario in which their generator powered an alternator, which charged a battery, which ran an inverter, which powered some lights. He said the battery voltage climbed from 12, to 13, to 14, to 15 volts, while the lights got increasingly bright. He doesn't say how much was going into the input side.

In a YouTube video, they show a welder being powered for 10 seconds, only dropping the battery voltage by 0.1 volts. It's not a conclusive demonstration due to the short duration (needs to specify battery capacity, etc), and the lack of showing a control battery powering the same welder without their generator for the same duration.

They expect that once commercialized, their generator will cost 2/3 the price of solar for the same output; but theirs will be capable of continuous power.

They are so confident they have something marketable that they are now entering into territorial licensing agreements with people. They provide demonstrations to serious players.

My guess is that there is an error in their measurement/calculation scheme, and they don't actually have a free energy device; just an elaborate lever system that can show some interesting short-term gains.

I think they are premature to enter into territorial licensing. They first need to demonstrate a stable device in which the output power is able to stably keep the device operating, while providing stable output power – or better yet, governable output power to respond to the load requirements, up to a certain maximum amount as specified by the engineering. Yes, all that requires money to characterize and optimize, but the money should not come from license sales, it should come from investment in which the risks are understood; not from license contracts with expectations of product delivery.

In response to the above paragraph, Matt wrote:

"I feel that you have made a mistake in implying that we are using licensing fees to fund this project. We do not want anyone to invest in something that is not proven. We have used our own assets to build the AFG prototype model and MAFG production model to prove the concept."

I've seen it so many times before, and it seems the Caggianos are making the same mistake of talking way ahead of themselves. They are saying they will have 100-amp, 220 volt and 200 amp, 220 volt three-phase units ready for market by July, though they don't even have one such unit now. These are expected to be 10 x 10 x 12 feet tall. In order to be "ready for market", the technology needs to first be rigorously tested, and the production line needs to be tested as well. That doesn't happen in a few weeks.

In response, Matt wrote:

"It should also be made clear that the invention is still experimental in nature and not ready for commercialization yet and that any sale or use is purely for experimental purposes and remains under your control."
http://pesn.com/2010/05/03/9501644_Caggiano_Angular_Force_Generator/
Direct Audio Download: http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/recordings/2010/100502_Matt_Smith-Caggiano_Angular_Force_Generator.mp3

Quote:Independence Day poised for first exotic free energy device market debut
May 7th, 2010
by Sterling D. Allan

OBM-Global has announced a limited media event of a private showing to its licensed manufacturers of its Multiple Angular Force Generator (MAFG) which is said to extract energy from several forces of nature including gravity and anti-gravity. The following day they will be taking their first orders with a 90 day delivery schedule.

On Monday, I reported an interview I had with inventor Matthew D. Smith-Caggiano in which he told about the Angular Force Generator that he developed with substantial help from his inventor dad, Allen Caggiano. I titled the story: "Caggianos preparing Angular Force Generator production prototype", with description: "Father and son team from S. Carolina have a demonstrator gravity motor that they claim puts out 15 times as much energy as it consumes, and are now preparing a production prototype for a commercial unit that would cost 2/3 as much as solar, while providing continuous output."

Given some of the skeptical comments provided by some of our advisors, I put a preface statement at the opening of the page: "CAUTION: NOT VALIDATED."

Matt was gracious, understanding the skepticism, but provided me with two clarifying statements:

"I feel that you have made a mistake in implying that we are using licensing fees to fund this project. We do not want anyone to invest in something that is not proven. We have used our own assets to build the AFG prototype model and MAFG production model to prove the concept."

"It should also be made clear that the invention is still experimental in nature and not ready for commercialization yet and that any sale or use is purely for experimental purposes and remains under your control."

Then on Wednesday Matt called and asked if I'd be willing to interview his dad, to let him tell "his side of the story" in response to the negative reputation he's accrued over the years, though he certainly has his share of admirers as well.

I nearly backed out prior to the interview on Thursday during our preliminary conversation. I've found that often inventors can be their own worst enemies due to their attitudes and lack of tact; and Allen seemed to have his share of these types of attributes. I'm glad I went through with the interview.

He spent about the first 15 minutes talking about his Fuel Implosion Vaporization System (FIVS) by which he claims to have been able to profoundly boost the fuel efficiency of the vehicles on which it has been applied. He said he got close to 75 mpg in his '72 Pontiac, which usually "couldn't get better than 16 mpg going downhill with a tail wind", according to a GM engineer who testified against his technology in court.

Then he told about his son's technology that they've been perfecting for three years, having supposedly proved the concept right away.

MAFG Nearly Ready for Market

He gave a different impression of the technology than Matt did regarding how ready the technology is. The picture I formed in my head after talking to Matt was that the device they planned to unveil on July 4 was presently under construction, and that what would be shown on July 4 would be the next iteration of the technology as they refine the design. If I heard right, Allen said that it's already been built and proven and is in process of being tested and tweaked; and what will be shown on July 4 will be a production prototype, ready for the manufacturers to replicate for customers.

According to Allen, we're talking units that are 10 x 10 x 12 foot high with enough output to power a house or two, in a load-following manner, providing as much power as the house needs, when it needs it, with no fuel requirement; and with a 20 year guarantee (not warranty); all at a price that is expected to be cheaper than solar or wind power. Maintenance will be minimal, around once a year.

Allen said that the power comes from a number of forces, combined in a unique way to harness energy from the environment; including: gravity, anti-gravity, angular force, momentum, speed, leveraged weight timing, and centripetal force. The device requires input power, which allegedly is covered by the copious output power. The input level is apparently how the output amount is goverened.

The Angular Force Generator (AFG) has just one pendulum involved in harnessing these forces. But the new Multiple Angular Force Generator (MAFG) involves more than one pendulum, supposedly contributing to greater stability and power. He said that in the past three years they have had a number of "sophisticated engineers" involved in their research and development process.

Another of Allen's son is a lawyer in Boston. Allen said he called it is a "mega trillion dollar technology."

Though the device takes 30-45 seconds to come up to speed from a stop, Allen said that it is very responsive when it comes to responding to the load that is put on it -- less then 1/2 a second. I don't quite see how those two attributes can coexist in the same device. I would predict that if the technology is indeed real that a heavy load turned on would create a brown-out while the device takes time to come up to speed to handle that load.

Allen also said that having a lot of torque it would be suitable to mobile applications, but I would think that it would need to be more responsive in order to serve as a primary direct drive. I would think that a more appropriate role would be to keep the batteries charged in an electric vehicle.

Allen gave a different take regarding licenses. Matt said that that they are entertaining new license inquiries, whereas Allen said that they pretty much have enough already lined up to keep them plenty busy. Neither are they looking for financing, as they have self-financed thus far. "Everyone wants in on the action after the bread comes out of the oven. It's like betting on a horse when it's crossing the finish line."

He said that of the many people who have come to see the technology (under NDA), that none have walked away unconvinced that it works.

Allen hasn't yet worked out the estimated retail cost for the MAFG, but Matt estimated that it would be about 2/3 the price of a solar installation. He said that they have three banks lined up to provide 4.5% financing to customers.

Here's a video of Allen and Matt demonstrating their AFG.

OBM Angular Force Generator in Action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPC-uDotNs4
http://pesn.com/2010/05/07/9501647_Independence_Day_Angular_Force_Generator_market_debut/
Direct Audio Download: http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/recordings/2010/100506_Allen_Caggiano_MAFG.mp3

PES Radio Network Shows and Showtimes
http://peswiki.com/energy/Radio
http://twitter.com/PESNetwork

I've upped a torrent of interviews (mp3) on the tracker.
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=17018
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-07-2010, 03:11 PM,
RE: Caggiano Angular Force Generator
Postponed
On June 10, 2010, Matthew D. Smith-Caggiano wrote:
I am informing you that we will be postponing the scheduled release date of July 4th until further notice. We have not finished our testing phase and want to explore all of our options for the best possible model available. I apologize for the inconvenience.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:OBM-Global%27s_Angular_Force_Generator
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-08-2010, 12:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2010, 01:16 AM by JazzRoc.)
RE: Caggiano Angular Force Generator
Breaking News - Maiden flight of US Forestry Blimp uses FOUR Caggiano Angular Force Generators (by Sikorski)

"Boys got guts - I'll tell you that." - "Why's that?" - "I'll be honest with you, looks like a helluva configuration, you know what I mean?"

When let loose within a spaceframe, those damn Sikorskis beat EVERYONE at darts!

Who'd ever have thought that helicopters might vibrate?

Anyone who had seen THIS, perhaps:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Company Claims To Have Generator With More Than 100% Efficiency waxzy 44 12,782 12-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Last Post: beardown50
  Undetected Asteroid Explodes With the Force of Three Hiroshimas April 2 1,106 10-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Air Force's Secretive Space Plane Nears Maiden Voyage Easy Skanking 0 677 10-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Air Force Looks for ‘Core Algorithms’ of Human Thought B4Time 0 508 05-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Last Post: B4Time
  Space Station Crew to Test New Oxygen Generator pizzaman777 0 594 07-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: pizzaman777
  Air Force Pursuing Antimatter Weapons Guest 0 550 01-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Guest