Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doncha just LUUUV double-talking senate form-letter responses?
05-13-2010, 04:09 AM,
Doncha just LUUUV double-talking senate form-letter responses?
Quote:Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to the nomination of Michele M. Leonhart to be Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). I welcome this opportunity to respond.

In 2004, Ms. Leonhart was unanimously confirmed by the Senate to serve as DEA Deputy Administrator. She was the DEA's first female Special Agent in Charge (SAC) and later became the SAC for the Los Angeles Field Division, which is its third largest Field Division. She has been the Acting Administrator since 2007.

I understand you have concerns about medical marijuana and Ms. Leonhart's record on enforcing drug laws. As you may be aware, last fall, the Justice Department issued new guidelines clarifying its position on medical marijuana and how federal prosecutors should handle cases where state and federal laws conflict. This directive sets parameters for use of federal resources for prosecutors in marijuana cases stating that ".priorities should not focus federal resources in your states on individuals whose actions are in clear and unambiguous compliance with existing state laws providing for the medical use of marijuana."

Ms. Leonhart's nomination is currently pending in the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am a member. At this time, however, her nomination has not been taken up for consideration. As a member of this Committee, I take my role in reviewing nominees very seriously, and I appreciate hearing your opposition to Ms. Leonhart. Please know I will keep your concerns in mind should her nomination come before the Committee or the full Senate.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I hope you will continue to keep informed on matters of interest to you. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,
Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ENewsletterSignup.Signup. Feel free to checkout my YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/Senatorfeinstein

What the fuck is this bitch trying to say? Sounds like they've got a bot putting together their responses now!
anyone care to hazard a "translation?"

I await (A_joint)your responses, because I'm clearly unable to understand the lexicon of such high-brow intellectuals...
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
05-13-2010, 05:25 AM,
RE: Doncha just LUUUV double-talking senate form-letter responses?
I think her response can be clarified as " blah blah blah fuck you, I do what my masters tell me to blah blah blah."

I didn't even get a response back when I emailed my representatives. On other matters I do, but not this one.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dismantling the 5 Big Talking Points of Marijuana Prohibitionists h3rm35 6 1,582 04-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Last Post: ---
  US Senate votes to erase cocaine sentencing disparity h3rm35 2 777 03-18-2010, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  DEA Marijuana Seizures Nearly Double h3rm35 0 540 03-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Mexico Senate OKs bill to legalize drug possesion Easy Skanking 0 590 05-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  New Mexico: Senate Overwhelmingly Approves Medical Marijuana Measure Easy Skanking 2 791 02-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Last Post: divinechronic