ChemSpider 21106240
Chemical data
Formula C18H26N2O2
Mol. mass 302.42 g/mol
SMILES eMolecules & PubChem
Therapeutic considerations
Pregnancy cat. ?
Legal status ? (UK)

4-Acetoxy-DiPT (4-acetoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine) also known as Ipracetin, is a hallucinogenic tryptamine.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 General
* 2 Chemistry
* 3 Dosage
* 4 Legal Status
* 5 Effects
* 6 See also
* 7 External links

[edit] General

4-Acetoxy-DiPT is a synthetic psychedelic tryptamine. It is relatively uncommon and has only a short history of human use. It is found as a slightly off-white powder and is usually taken orally.
[edit] Chemistry

4-Acetoxy-DiPT is a psychedelic tryptamine structurally similar to 4-Hydroxy-DiPT.
[edit] Dosage
Oral 4-Acetoxy-DiPT Dosages
Threshold 3-5 mg
Light 5-15 mg
Common 15-30 mg
Strong 25-40 mg

• Onset: 20-60 minutes (depending on stomach contents)
• Duration: 2-4 hours
• Normal After Effects: 1-4 hours
[edit] Legal Status

4-Acetoxy-DiPT is an unscheduled substance in the United States.
[edit] Effects

4-Acetoxy-DiPT has been compared in its effects to 2C-B and Psilocybe mushrooms, including open and closed-eye visual hallucinations.
05-11-2010, 11:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010, 12:09 AM by h3rm35.)
RE: 4-Hydroxy-DiPT. / '' DMT
It may be unscheduled, but is it prosecutable under the analogue act?
https://us2.startpage-proxy.com/do/proxy?ah=&l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=diisopropyl-tryptamine&rl=NONE&rid=LALMRNQLSQSM&hlq=http%3A%2F%2Fstartpage.com%2Fdo%2Fmetasearch.pl%3Fcat%3Dweb%26language%3Denglish%26query%3Ddiisopropyl-tryptamine%26pl%3Dff&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.gov%2Fdea%2Fprograms%2Fforensicsci%2Fmicrogram%2Fmg0503%2Fmg0503.html&udata=fdc5ee1f3da7ecac363e1612b6f61f5f&nwwndw=1
Quote:- SCHEDULING UPDATE-

ALPHA-METHYLTRYPTAMINE (AMT) AND 5-METHOXY-N, N-DIISOPROPYL-TRYPTAMINE
(5-MeO-DIPT, "FOXY") ARE EMERGENCY SCHEDULED

EVENT: Temporary placement of alpha-methyltryptamine (AMT) and 5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine (5-MeO-DIPT) into Schedule I through emergency scheduling provision of the CSA

DATE OF EVENT: April 4, 2003

REPORTING ELEMENT: DEA Office of Diversion (OD)

WHEN REPORTED: April 8, 2003

SUMMARY: This is to provide you with an update on the Emergency scheduling of alpha-methyl-tryptamine (AMT) and 5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine (5-MeO-DIPT) into Schedule I of the CSA. AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT are tryptamine derivatives and share chemical and pharmacological similarities with the Schedule I tryptamine hallucinogens, alpha-ethyltryptamine (AET) and N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT), respectively. AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT are stimulant/hallucinogens abused for their abilities to induce hallucinatory states. AMT can produce nervous tension, irritability, restlessness, inability to sleep, blurry vision, pupillary dilatation, hallucinations and dextroamphetamine-like mood elevating effects. 5-MeO-DIPT can produce talkativeness, disinhibition, pupillary dilatation, nausea, jaw clenching, muscle tension and overt hallucinations with both auditory and visual distortions. There are no legitimate medical or scientific uses of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT. The safety of human consumption of these substances has not been determined. Since 1999, law enforcement officials in several states have encountered AMT. The abuse by teens and young adults of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT is an emerging problem. There have been reports of abuse of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT at clubs and raves. Many tryptamine-based substances including AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT are illicitly available from United States and foreign chemical companies and from individuals through the Internet. There is also evidence suggesting the attempted clandestine production of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT.

In response to this apparent growing problem and to avoid an imminent harm, a Final Notice temporarily placing AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT into Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the CSA was published in the Federal Register on April 4, 2003 (68 FR 16427). This adds to three other substances, namely N-benzylpiperazine (BZP), 1-(3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl) piperazine (TFMPP), and 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine (2C-T-7), that were temporarily scheduled into Schedule I through a Final notice published in Federal Register on September 20, 2002 (67 FR 59161 and 67 FR 59163).

The Drug and Chemical Evaluation Section within the Office of Diversion Control is collecting information to support the final scheduling actions for these substances.

as that was 2k3, I'm sure that as now 5-MeO-DiPT is now scheduled, which means all analogues are prosecutable as schedule 1 substances.

also, on erowid, experiences say this is mostly an auditory rather than visual hallucinogen.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
05-11-2010, 11:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2010, 11:59 PM by ---.)
i've been looking and haven't seen as such anywhere thus far.... i have been trying to find out in terms of europe tbh - for this and a bunch of others things.

25 mg - threshold breaking does

5000mg - 400 (or s0) canadian dollars- good eh?

i love stuff like this where it is legal and one can take part in organising counter culture events and distributing it freely right infront of the "chain the mind" bozo authority chimps in their tactical black fancy dress.

I imagine it feels like the 60's --- just joking..

I am considering whether to make a legitimate counter economic enterprise from it because of the legal status and relative ease/ demand and worthwhile nature of such. I dismiss arguments as to it being morally unsound and take a divergent view.

unfortunately, i don't have the cash right now to embark on the idea as i am a prole.
05-12-2010, 02:46 AM,
I'm not sure about the UK, but it's definately illegal in the US if intended for human consumption. That doesn't sound like the DMT I've heard of either.

Dimethyltryptamine is the one.
05-12-2010, 02:53 AM,
(05-12-2010, 02:46 AM)Nokturnal Wrote: I'm not sure about the UK, but it's definately illegal in the US if intended for human consumption. That doesn't sound like the DMT I've heard of either.

Dimethyltryptamine is the one.

there's a 4-Hydroxy-DMT compound too... or at least I think it is Hydroxy
05-12-2010, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010, 08:27 PM by Easy Skanking.)
There are several variants of DMT. Not all of them are active though. Consult Tikal for the full deal.
DMT (N,N-Dimethyl-T)
2, alpha-DMT
alpha, N-DMT
4-HO-DMT (N,N-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-T)
5-HO-DMT (N,N-Dimethyl-5-hydroxy-T)
2-Me-DMT (2,N,n-Trimethyl-T)
5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl-T)
5-MeS-DMT ((N,N-Dimethyl-5-methylthio-T)
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
05-12-2010, 12:41 PM,
(05-12-2010, 03:13 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote: DMT (N.N-Dimethyltry-T)
5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl-T)

Those are legit as far as I know, not too sure about the others.
05-12-2010, 10:20 PM,
lol, my friend wrote a fke doctoral submission in ethnomusicology on a dipt cult. He's into gonzo ethnomusicology. He's done it and said that it only affects hearing and transposes all pitches non-linearly... meaning everything is not just up an octave or down a fifth or whatever, but that the transposition is all over the place.

Pretty cool imo.
05-12-2010, 11:03 PM,
I now see it's not in TIkal or Phikal but there are some interesting trip reports on Erowid.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix