Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
genetically modified by "freedom and democracy" (warning - disturbing images)
05-07-2010, 08:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010, 08:13 PM by h3rm35.)
Shocked  genetically modified by "freedom and democracy" (warning - disturbing images)
[url=http://www.countercurrents.org/anwar070510.htmGenetically Modified[/url]

By Layla Anwar

07 May, 2010
Arab Woman Blues

Some years ago, I knew a Western woman...she was was not exactly a friend, more like an acquaintance, a friend of a good friend of mine. Anyways, this woman I will call her Marion, was newly wed and she and her husband were very much looking forward to having a baby.

When Marion got pregnant, after careful planning, because Westerners love to plan everything right down to the last cent -- she had all the medical care she needed. Tests, ultrasounds and the rest....and during her 4th month of pregnancy she underwent the usual exam to determine that her baby was a healthy fetus.

Marion was devastated when her doctor informed her that her baby had some genetic deformity and she had to undergo an abortion. Marion then lapsed into a severe depression despite the fact that her doctor assured her that she can still have healthy babies in the future, she'd panic at the thought of getting pregnant again and her marital relation suffered a severe blow which ended up in a divorce...

During her grieving period, her friends and family showed her the utmost support...everyone sympathized with her losing a 4 month old fetus, empathy overflowed, so did the pampering, and the endless sessions with specialized psychiatrists who tried their best to help Marion overcome her grief...

It was a big deal...very big deal...how could nature deal such a fate to Marion - everyone wondered...and I saw heads shake in disbelief at this cruelty...and heard the exclamations of horrified indignation, for one pregnancy gone awry.

I felt - well yes it is sad, but it is not the end of the world. She's lucky she found out in mid pregnancy instead of waiting till delivery and she's still young and in good health, she has access to medical services, she lives in a healthy environment, she has a good diet, she has support, and she can get pregnant again...

The fuss was overdone in my opinion...but then Westerners care so much about life, healthy babies, healthy families, and their absolute right to have all of the above in the best conditions possible...

Years passed, I don't know what happened to spoiled Marion, maybe she conceived again, maybe she's still getting over the fact that she had to terminate a pregnancy because of some nature's mishap...but what I do know on the other hand -- is that thousands of Iraqi mothers are being asked not to get pregnant at all...

The latest I heard and it is unofficial, is that in Basra, doctors are advising women not to get pregnant for the next 25 years. Basra being an enclave of the shiite government, no one dares publicly announce that. It just circulates in secret among the newly wed...

In Falluja on the other hand, it is official --women are publicly advised not to have any babies, no number of years are indicated -- it is assumed for a long, long time...

The reason for this pregnancy dissuasion stems from the fact that the West who cares so much about its own little infants, had absolutely no qualms into pouring tons of lethal chemicals as in Weapons of Mass Destruction over the people of Basra and Falluja --to name but a few...chemical weapons like depleted uranium and phosphorus which caused cancer rates to soar among children and which produced the most ugly looking monsters -- genetically modified by "freedom and democracy"...

The mothers of Falluja and Basra don't have the luxury of some Marion...and their little Frankensteins are not a product of some odd nature's mishap.. no. Their little ones have been planned and conceived in Washington DC and 10 Downing Street. Their are the fruit of the West. The West's labor...and our pangs.

No one will fuss over the Iraqi mothers, nor will they receive the satin gloved support and empathy like Marion did...they will just lie in that delivery room, assuming there is one...and expel one monster after another...made in America and Great Britain.

But you see there is one thing that probably escapes you...these monstrous infants, these deformed babies -- not of nature but of your "civilization" -- are only a reflection of you own ugliness...in themselves these infants are beautiful...and in yourselves, you are just plain hideous.
[Image: fallujabirthdefects.jpg]
Additional Reading: : British army to be sued for War Crimes.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
05-07-2010, 11:45 PM,
RE: genetically modified by "freedom and democracy" (warning - disturbing images)
"But you see there is one thing that probably escapes you...these monstrous infants, these deformed babies -- not of nature but of your "civilization" -- are only a reflection of you own ugliness...in themselves these infants are beautiful...and in yourselves, you are just plain hideous."

Deep.
05-08-2010, 08:16 AM,
RE: genetically modified by "freedom and democracy" (warning - disturbing images)
(05-07-2010, 11:45 PM)Nokturnal Wrote: Deep.

and pathetic, how do we know it was not from Saddam's endless testing and gassing of his own people, or from incessant inbreeding?

the pics defiantly give some credence to the cyclops myth if one of them lived and was tall...?!?!

and marrion is a spoiled emo... it's part of the sheep's control program, and it doesn't hurt the pharmaceutical bottom line as an added bonus...

why we care that there "god" has decided to ensure they don't procreate, most of them are not going to get adequate education, or opportunities even if there born healthy, it's a GOOD thing they are being advised not to procreate, not like there under populated or anything...

and we on this side have the same environmental poisoning leading to defects in our children, just because they are not has unique as single eyes, 1/4 american children are born premature, or with incomplete gestation, needing minor mild and most often not even mentioned surgery to correct. anus forming, eye silting, vitamin jaundice, hair lip, webbed feet/ hands. beyond the regular shit happens abnormality of incompatible genetics, or poor diet, alcohol abuse, ect.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
05-08-2010, 12:35 PM,
"and we on this side have the same environmental poisoning leading to defects in our children, just because they are not has unique as single eyes, 1/4 american children are born premature, or with incomplete gestation, needing minor mild and most often not even mentioned surgery to correct. anus forming, eye silting, vitamin jaundice, hair lip, webbed feet/ hands. beyond the regular shit happens abnormality of incompatible genetics, or poor diet, alcohol abuse, ect. "

The quote has relevence with the West as well.

And yeah, Saddam totally did it. Lets just forget the fact that these defects soared after he was overthrown, and lets forget about the use of depleted uranium while we're at it.
05-08-2010, 08:00 PM,
And yeah, Saddam totally did it. Lets just forget the fact that these defects soared after he was overthrown, and lets forget about the use of depleted uranium while we're at it.
[/quote]

who's facts like he kept a lot of documentation on what he was testing, and how the long term affects humans... sure uranium may be adding to the cause, but even b4 invasion they have had deformed kids like i said inbreeding and environment, not to mention with the sanctions on iraq for so long under Saddam how can we even think the women there r getting top quality health care...

bottom line though there not us, they choose there life and being so devout.... why does there god not save them.... f'em i say, and if it was deliberate to keep the locals from breeding kudos! to the military there enough of 'em, and with all there type who have migrated out of area, not a big deal that those who remained now can't have kids, perhaps thats punishment for not being smart enough to leave area "gods will"

I always find it odd that some here (in NA not just site) care so much for those who wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire, a fire they would most likely set!
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
05-08-2010, 09:56 PM,
(05-08-2010, 08:00 PM)Deathanyl Wrote:
Quote:And yeah, Saddam totally did it. Lets just forget the fact that these defects soared after he was overthrown, and lets forget about the use of depleted uranium while we're at it.

who's facts like he kept a lot of documentation on what he was testing, and how the long term affects humans... sure uranium may be adding to the cause, but even b4 invasion they have had deformed kids like i said inbreeding and environment,

since you're talking about the validity of facts, here, I'm sure you've got a source for that assertion yourself, right?

not to mention with the sanctions on iraq for so long under Saddam

which was also our fault, and totally despicable foreign policy
how can we even think the women there r getting top quality health care...

bottom line though there not us, they choose there life
yup, they chose to be bombed and to exist in a toxic wasteland they didn't create themselves... because, you know, when you're pregnant and have lived under sanctions that cripple any chance to put together a plan to evacuate, it's a cake-walk to leave an entire geographic region - especially one surrounded by people that have no qualms about killing you on sight.

...and being so devout.... why does there god not save them.... f'em i say,
So, you don't really care if we did it, or Saddam did it - isn't that the case? They're different, so their lives and quality of life don't matter at all, right?

...and if it was deliberate to keep the locals from breeding kudos! to the military there enough of 'em, and with all there type who have migrated out of area,

do you have any numbers for the amount of people that migrated from Basra and Falluja? I know lots of people left the country, but I've never seen any info showing how many people migrated from which regions... I'd be interested in checking out the info if you have it, but I expect you don't, and your just making another broad-base generalization, right?

...not a big deal that those who remained now can't have kids, perhaps thats punishment for not being smart enough to leave area "gods will"

So, say, hypothetically, Iran, China, Venezuela (and the other populist south/central American nations), & Russia got together and invaded North America while your wife was pregnant, then air-dropped pamphlets telling you to leave the area before they stormed your neck of the woods, but you couldn't bust ass out of there because the infrastructure had already been decimated or controlled by them, not to mention your wife's got the bun in the oven to be concerned about, and chances are there are soldiers running around that haven't ever had the taste of a pregnant woman, especially one who they consider a spoil of war...

If, then, after you had turned back from fleeing, or had decided to stay in a place you knew and could set up to resist an attack, you had one of these types of babies. Would it then be OK that they used chemical weapons like depleted uranium? Would that be "god's will?" Would you cuddle your newborn cyclops with two and a half legs and thank god that "his will" created that fate for you? or would you be rightfully angry?

I always find it odd that some here (in NA not just site) care so much for those who wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire, a fire they would most likely set!

Yeah, I'm sure lots of pregnant Iraqi women are going to be setting Americans on fire.

How can you demonize every human life in a specific country and hand down a sentence of sterilization & depopulation without ever having met any of them? Did you inscribe the Georgia Stones?

How is it possible that a person who's grown up and had children doesn't know that broad-based generalizations are almost always wrong? Don't misunderstand me, I know that there are truths to every stereotype, otherwise they wouldn't be stereotypes, but to formulate your world-view based on them leaves out so many opportunities, and degrades all aspects of your life due to a fear-base you manufacture through intolerance and ignorance. It's as though the whole world is out to get you, because they're not like you. They're all evil, because only what you allow yourself to think through self-imposed isolation can be right, even though you can't learn anything else but what already enforces your view of humanity while in isolation.

Damn, that's a tough spot to be in... I really feel for you.

People who live in this kind of mindset are paralyzed by fear, and dwelling in it creates a constant state of cowardice. No one in this situation will admit their cowardice, not only because anyone who questions their ideas is obviously not one of them, and therefor against them, but also because they're afraid to... they're afraid to think that they've lived an entire life that they themselves have sabotaged, and they resent anyone who doesn't hold the same "values" because they're subconsciously jealous of the unhindered ability to look at each person as an individual, and gain the fruits of sharing another's life experience.
Where would we be as a species if we all lived in fortified structures, filled with people who were exactly like ourselves, and only communicating with the same type of people?

The only way to ever get anywhere, even after what seems like the pending total collapse of society as we know it, is to be able to find the usefulness in everyone we encounter. Brushing off entire communities as worthless or worse will lead us to losing valuable intelligence, at the very least, and most likely allies and resources as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fema's Camp Freedom Ellardin 4 574 10-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Will Congress Now Save Obama‚Äôs Face By Selling Out Democracy mexika 1 407 09-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Israeli Democracy: A Convenient Distorion mexika 0 340 09-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Internet Freedom Fighters Build a Shadow Web mexika 1 577 03-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: mexika
  This is what Democracy looks like yeti 9 1,337 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
Video NATO & Rebels Crimes in Sirte (Warning Graphic) drummer 0 438 10-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Last Post: drummer
Photo Satellite Images Reveal Pakistan Weapons-Grade Nuclear Reactor Built in 17 Months; Who's Side are They on .. China? FastTadpole 4 1,306 06-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Yemen: USA Are Fighting Against Democracy, Not Against Al-Qaeda h3rm35 0 487 03-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Myth of "Sidney Warburg" --- 0 572 07-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ---
  "Kung Fu" Star David Carradine Found Dead Weyland 14 3,305 06-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Awe