Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lieberman's "draft Americans for Israel" bill
05-06-2010, 10:43 PM,
Lieberman's "draft Americans for Israel" bill
Quote:On the heels of his proposal to strip U.S. citizenship from Americans who oppose Israel and Zionism, Sen. Joe Lieberman has introduced a new bill to re-introduce the draft. Unlike other conscription bills, however, Lieberman's would draft Americans directly into the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) rather than its proxy, the US Armed Forces.

Lieberman's bill, S-2211, states that in the event of an (Israeli) "national emergency," the Prime Minister would authorize the IDF to begin directly drafting Americans who have registered with US Selective Service.

At a press conference Thursday, Lieberman claimed his bill would "eliminate the middleman" and strengthen anti-terrorism efforts. "The bill I introduced a few days ago, which strips US citizenship from those who belong to organizations defined as 'terrorist' because they oppose Israel, does not go far enough. Even though the US has invaded Iraq on behalf of Israel, invaded Afghanistan to secure pipeline routes for the Israeli-owned gas of Turkmenistan, and invaded Pakistan to destabilize it and eliminate the Islamic bomb's threat to Israel, it remains a possibility that Israel will some day be forced to fight for its own survival -- whether by driving the Arabs across the Jordan, or by taking on Iran," Lieberman said. "If and when that day comes, obviously we will need Americans, not Israelis, to be in the front lines."

AIPAC, the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee, endorsed Lieberman's proposal, but said it did not go far enough. According to AIPAC Director Marvin Feuer, "(The Lieberman bill) is better than nothing, but what we really need is to start drafting Americans into the IDF immediately." An Israeli lobby spokesman explained on condition of anonymity: "Sure it's wonderful that the goyim, who make up 99.8% of the US military, are dying for us in Iraq and Afghanistan. So why shouldn't the IDF itself also be 99.8% Jew-free? Since we lost six million in the Holocaust, why should we have to spill any more precious Jewish blood? Anyone who opposes this (draft Americans for Israel) proposal is obviously a Nazi anti-Semite and probably a conspiracy theorist as well."

Philip Zelikow, author of the 9/11 Commission Report, added: "9/11 was intended to 'seal in blood' the special relationship between the US and Israel, and this bill continues that effort. It will go a long way toward protecting us against the threat that dare not speak its name. Oops! I think I just spoke it."

Opposition to the bill was muted, as the two Congressional Representatives who failed to sign on as co-sponsors were discovered hiding under their desks, blubbering fearfully but unintelligibly about "the Lobby" coming after them.

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/05/lieberman-introduces-draft-americans.html
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
05-06-2010, 11:02 PM,
RE: Lieberman's "draft Americans for Israel" bill
This has got to be satire... The language sounds like satire... if not...
Holy Shit! You've got to be fucking kidding me... The citizenship-stripping bill was, I thought, the most outright Zionist bullshit that anyone would have the balls to attempt in this government, (publicly, at least.) It was clearly a Zionist motivated suggestion, as there's more and more vocal criticism of Israeli policy in America. I just can't believe that he would go this far... Drafting US citizens into a foreign military? doesn't that automatically remove their citizenship? Under the language of the law that the citi-strip bill was introduced to amend, those serving in foreign militaries would be stripped of their citizenship for doing so. Wouldn't that make it easier to have them tried in the ICC for war crimes?

This can't be true. It would be everywhere if it were.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
05-07-2010, 01:44 AM,
No fucking way, there is no way this can pass.
05-07-2010, 02:19 AM,
A search on the bill gives you this. I don't see shit about drafting americans to jew wars.
Quote:111th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 2211
To suspend temporarily the duty on certain steam hair straighteners.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

October 29, 2009
Mr. DODD (for himself and Mr. LIEBERMAN) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To suspend temporarily the duty on certain steam hair straighteners.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. CERTAIN STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENERS.

(a) In General- Subchapter II of chapter 99 of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States is amended by inserting in numerical sequence the following new heading:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------` 9902.01.00 Steam hair straighteners each with removable water reservoir, having mechanical controls with at least 3 but not more than 6 settings to control the volume of water released from the reservoir into the steam chamber (provided for in subheading 8516.32.00) Free No change No change On or before 12/31/2011 '. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(b) Effective Date- The amendment made by subsection (a) applies to goods entered, or withdrawn from warehouse for consumption, on or after the 15th day after the date of the enactment of this Act.
05-07-2010, 02:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010, 10:53 AM by NickHedge.)
Yes, I checked it out on the web and found nothing but the truthjihad link. I ran a number of different searches and found nothing of any real credibility.

The ridiculousness of that article is beyond words. Barry hates the jews and did everything he could when BeBe was here to insult them. Why give soldiers? It made no sense. Read well for a surface article (to the illiterate) but any real knowledge of how this regime considers the jews right now and you know the article is bullshit.

I would have at least expected Bill Kristol to weigh in on something like that if it were true considering he is a powerful Zionist (NeoCon).
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

05-07-2010, 04:29 AM,
Barry hates the Jews? Really? I don't think he took them making an ass of Biden very well, but it certainly hasn't changed the placation of zionism in action in our foreign policy at all. If I'm wrong, I'd love to be informed as to why... Everything that he's actually done in regards to Israel has seemed just as collaborative with the Zionists as it's ever been, if not more so, particularly in the shipment of weapons and military aid and ramped-up rhetoric against Iran coming out of the State Department. By now I'm sure we're all aware here that he's a 2-faced lying bastard, and isn't his rhetoric just more of that, rather than an actual shift in policy?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
05-07-2010, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010, 06:53 PM by Scorpio.)
(05-07-2010, 04:29 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: Barry hates the Jews? Really? I don't think he took them making an ass of Biden very well, but it certainly hasn't changed the placation of zionism in action in our foreign policy at all. If I'm wrong, I'd love to be informed as to why... Everything that he's actually done in regards to Israel has seemed just as collaborative with the Zionists as it's ever been, if not more so, particularly in the shipment of weapons and military aid and ramped-up rhetoric against Iran coming out of the State Department. By now I'm sure we're all aware here that he's a 2-faced lying bastard, and isn't his rhetoric just more of that, rather than an actual shift in policy?

yes - well said. Obongo has also doubled our troops in Afghanistan & has expanded all of the zionist wars that we are currently fighting, none of which benefit America in any way. Also, he was repeatedly said that "all options are on the table" in regards to Iran's nuclear program. When asked about Israel's illegal and secret nuclear weapons, Obama refused to even answer the question.

If he 'hates' Jews, then why is his chief of staff a dual citizen with Israel?
Why are so many of his cabinet members Jews? Why did he celebrate Passover at the white house? All three of Obama's new nominees to the Federal Reserve Board are all zionist Jews.
Give me a break!
05-07-2010, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010, 07:20 PM by SiLVa.)
(05-07-2010, 06:22 PM)Scorpio Wrote:
(05-07-2010, 04:29 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: Barry hates the Jews? Really? I don't think he took them making an ass of Biden very well, but it certainly hasn't changed the placation of zionism in action in our foreign policy at all. If I'm wrong, I'd love to be informed as to why... Everything that he's actually done in regards to Israel has seemed just as collaborative with the Zionists as it's ever been, if not more so, particularly in the shipment of weapons and military aid and ramped-up rhetoric against Iran coming out of the State Department. By now I'm sure we're all aware here that he's a 2-faced lying bastard, and isn't his rhetoric just more of that, rather than an actual shift in policy?

yes - well said. Obongo has also doubled our troops in Afghanistan & has expanded all of the zionist wars that we are currently fighting, none of which benefit America in any way. Also, he was repeatedly said that "all options are on the table" in regards to Iran's nuclear program. When asked about Israel's illegal and secret nuclear weapons, Obama refused to even answer the question.

If he 'hates' Jews, then why is his chief of staff a dual citizen with Israel?
Why are so many of his cabinet members Jews? Why did he celebrate Passover at the white house? All three of Obama's new nominees to the Federal Reserve Board are all zionist Jews.
Give me a break!

Precisely. The right loves to say that Obama is anti-Israel, hoping to lure in the conservative christian zionists.
NickHedge needs to do a lot more research, and a lot less listening to right wingnut radio shows.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Israel Buys Loyalty Of US University Administrators mexika 2 304 05-24-2014, 12:13 AM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Ed Miliband: 'I'm a Zionist and oppose boycotts of Israel' (Jewish Source) macfadden 0 545 03-11-2013, 01:32 AM
Last Post: macfadden
  Israel must remove all Jewish settlers from occupied West Bank - UN inquiry TriWooOx 1 558 02-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites R.R 2 618 01-19-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Israel steps closer to 1,500 new settlements in East Jerusalem TriWooOx 0 415 12-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Israel Confirms Killing Arafat Deputy in 1988 TriWooOx 0 480 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM
  In 10 years, there will be no more Israel: Kissinger SiLVa 3 2,300 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Israel’s baseball team has a shortage that might be considered essential: Israelis h3rm35 0 482 09-19-2012, 07:26 PM
  Netanyahu's Secret War Plan: Leaked Document Outlines Israel's"Shock and Awe" Plan... h3rm35 0 458 08-23-2012, 04:35 AM
  British public opinion turning against Israel, warns ambassador TriWooOx 0 502 08-03-2012, 06:14 PM