Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail - Russian Defence Official Speaks
03-29-2010, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011, 01:07 AM by yeti.)
Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail - Russian Defence Official Speaks
911 WTC nuclear demolition Dimitri Khalezov
Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail.

Ex- Russian defence official blows whistle - OR does he divert some attention from new energy weapons systems in use on the day - the latter option is the main mechanism from my years of research into 9/11 covert tech.

Ed Ward's work didn't gain much ground really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZzwyPRgY9o&feature=related

Not seen this before - posting it to other forums.

=
shuffle-thee-omega-point
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
R.I.P-ranks Terence. I miss your take on life.
=-=
03-30-2010, 04:42 AM,
RE: Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail - Russian Defence Offiial Speaks
sorry, I don't have time to watch 4hrs & 20minutes of somebody trying to tell me that the WTC was blown up by a nuke - that's ALMOST as ridiculous as saying that no planes flew into the towers.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
03-30-2010, 05:11 AM,
RE: Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail - Russian Defence Offiial Speaks
I agree, it's pretty ridiculous.
03-30-2010, 01:01 PM,
Well I think Judy Wood has 90% of the right picture so I'm sure you think I'm nuts too... Smile

I watched it all - I don't view things as "right" or "wrong" or true/fake - that's old style logic that doesn't work in today's world.

Just like with the UFO and ET reality - You have to build up what I call "a mosaic of data points".

...but then what do I know Big Grin
"We are just glorified monkeys in suits.... show me where it's written we should be able to model the cosmos?!" -Terence McKenna, 21st Century Bard
=-=
03-30-2010, 06:10 PM,
(03-30-2010, 01:01 PM)shuffle Wrote: Well I think Judy Wood has 90% of the right picture so I'm sure you think I'm nuts too... Smile

I watched it all - I don't view things as "right" or "wrong" or true/fake - that's old style logic that doesn't work in today's world.

Just like with the UFO and ET reality - You have to build up what I call "a mosaic of data points".

...but then what do I know Big Grin

I'm not all that familiar w/ Judy Wood's theories, but if she's a no-planer, she's full of shit. For my reasoning, see this thread (link starts part way through it.)

As far as energy weapons taking down the towers, why would there be concrete evidence of thermite on steroids if that were the case?
03-31-2010, 11:27 PM,
Video  RE: Another 9/11 nuclear destruction theory in detail - Russian Defence Offiial Speaks
(03-30-2010, 06:10 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: As far as energy weapons taking down the towers, why would there be concrete evidence of thermite on steroids if that were the case?

Jones' "study" has more flaws than the towers themselves.

However some thermite may have been used as a limited tool but thermite doesn't turn cars upside down and melt some shit and not others.

See Judy wood on Edge TV recently - it on you tube but first see my vid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-o_jPfGCc0

How do we embed vids in this editor??
=-=
04-01-2010, 12:42 AM,
[.youtube]video[./youtube] without the .
04-01-2010, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2010, 06:48 AM by h3rm35.)
video = 5-o_jPfGCc0
04-01-2010, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011, 01:34 AM by shuffle.)
=-=
04-01-2010, 03:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM by h3rm35.)
(03-31-2010, 11:27 PM)shuffle Wrote: ...thermite doesn't... melt some shit and not others.

I was under the impression that that's exactly what thermite does. As far as flipping cars, collapsing the two largest buildings in Manhattan might tend to have that effect.

as far as embedding youtube - enter this exact code for your video, with out the periods:
[.youtube]5-o_jPfGCc0[/youtube.]
the piece in the middle can be found after the "v=" in the URL. If for some reason in the future, it is followed by "&..." leave that part out.
02-01-2011, 01:33 AM,
EMP blasts from mini nukes will also flip cars and melt certain metals [but not plastics and paper!]
=-=
02-01-2011, 05:51 PM,
(03-31-2010, 11:27 PM)shuffle Wrote:
(03-30-2010, 06:10 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: As far as energy weapons taking down the towers, why would there be concrete evidence of thermite on steroids if that were the case?

Jones' "study" has more flaws than the towers themselves.

However some thermite may have been used as a limited tool but thermite doesn't turn cars upside down and melt some shit and not others.

See Judy wood on Edge TV recently - it on you tube but first see my vid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-o_jPfGCc0

How do we embed vids in this editor??

wow. just wow. you just said you felt jones has flaws in his theory?
but with the theory of a nuke planted in a building in order to bring it down?? where do we start? this i congnative dissonance. you are disregarding the data for convenience.
02-06-2011, 11:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011, 11:25 AM by shuffle.)
(02-01-2011, 05:51 PM)rsol Wrote: wow. just wow. you just said you felt jones has flaws in his theory?
but with the theory of a nuke planted in a building in order to bring it down?? where do we start? this i congnative dissonance. you are disregarding the data for convenience.

The argument for the use of thermate ALONE died in 2005 - the same year Jones introduced it to the world.

THERMATE cannot flip cars over, melt engine blocks in cars it doesn't have contact with and melt everything but plastic and paper.

Instead of making the assumption I'm having a bout of cognitive dissonance [you spell it like that BTW] - why not go look at the levels of tritium and the amount of people getting special types of illness related to this.

Ask Steve Jones if THERMATE gives off tritium ?? I think he'll agree not.
-

=-=
02-06-2011, 01:34 PM,
first of all. EMP will flip a car? really? rubble and air force coming from a megaton building wouldn't do it?
second, exactly what do you think an EMP would do? melt certain metals? what types?

Has an EMP blast any other qualities that may turn your argument around? can you think what it might be?

And if you misspell the heading to the thread i suggest you take your spelling bee hat off. that sort of derision wont sell here.
02-07-2011, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM by shuffle.)
(02-06-2011, 01:34 PM)rsol Wrote: first of all. EMP will flip a car? really? rubble and air force coming from a megaton building wouldn't do it?

You really haven't looked at the images from the miles square zone around ground zero [note the nuclear term that was used immediately by TPB - never before was that term used for a 'regular' incident].

Cars had their engine block melted and were flipped well away from falling/explosive debris.

Why are you asking me about EMP blasts? It's well known that at specific frequencies nuclear or straight EMP blast devices fry circuit board [made of metal/silicon etc] and the higher you concentrate/control these frequencies the more you amplify that effect.

Here - i'll do the work for you. Sometimes you have to leave a forum and look around before spouting your oh-so-certain comments:

Quote:Think of the EMP as being the primary side of an electrical transformer and a metal car hood, door, steering wheel as the secondary side. The EMP induces extremely large currents in the metal it hits. The induced currents heat the metal to the point where it ignites paint or other touching/adjacent components; depending on the amount (related to how directly the EMP hit the target), intensity (related to distance), and duration (related to falling debris) of the line-of-sight exposure to the EMP, the affected metal itself can be melted.

and this:

Quote:For cases of extremely anomalous burn patterns on vehicles that affect some areas and not logically others, the unaffected areas may not have been in line-of-sight (like in the shadow of other objects or not oriented properly). Plus, insultation and air gaps between different areas of the car (doors, hood) can electrically isolate the induced current from flowing throughout the vehicle.

If Dr. Judy Woods website is good for nothing else (and few DEW conclusions), it has plenty of pictures of damage of vehicles to prove EMP.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html#toasted
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/moretoastedcars.html

You've had 6 years and the internet at your hands since Steve Jones came out with his thermite idea in 2005 to check all this... what have you been doing if you still think thermate can do all that?

You're representative of the conspiracy net kid generation that think you're actually contributing to making things better my tossing off a few lines in a forum post. Give yourself a well earned pat on the back.

=-=

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Agenda 21 is a Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory CharliePrime 2 469 04-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  The Art of Deception Official Full Movie vagabonder 1 437 04-18-2014, 03:18 PM
Video The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory Propaganda drummer 2 457 12-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Last Post: darrel15
  Knocking on Devil's Door - Our Deadly Nuclear Legacy datars 1 341 12-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: datars
  GASLAND Part II Official Trailer, Premieres July 8th 2013 on HBO datars 0 355 07-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Bug John McCain, Asset of the Criminal Syndicate, Game Theory CharliePrime 1 460 06-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Thumbs Down Conspiracy Theory about the Boston Amputee CharliePrime 4 904 05-15-2013, 09:46 PM
  Conspiracy Theory w/ Jesse Ventura returns tonight capnchronic 6 945 11-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Promises of Jobs and Destruction of Work datars 0 435 10-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Exclamation Today's Set-up for a Nuclear False Flag Attack CharliePrime 13 2,285 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: SiLVa