Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Chicago
03-29-2010, 07:09 PM,
Hello from Chicago
Hello, I've never been very good at writing introductions but I'll give it a shot.

I'm currently a high school student and I'm interested in a lot of things. Mostly history, philosophy and economics (although I still haven't bothered reading about Hayek's theories).

I believe that the best way to find the truth is to debate someone on the opposing side of your ideas. I used to be a communist, but now I'm not really sure what to believe in. I'm going more toward libertarianism and the free-market at the moment, although I still have some doubt and unanswered questions.

Anyways, what brought me to this site was the yahoo article on the Moscow subway bombing. I did some research and learned about previous FSB false-flag attacks, and also came across the book: Blowing Up Russia: Terror from Within. I tried to search for a torrent of it and came across this site, and I knew I had to sign up.

I have a lot of materials on my computer, not nearly as much as books as I've seen on this board, but I also have a lot of martial art videos. I'll be happy to share anything I don't find on this site, but to be honest most of it is from torrent sites.

That was a lot longer than I expected, better spark up some kush Dazed
03-29-2010, 08:26 PM,
RE: Hello from Chicago
We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on things.
Welcome to ConCen, Nokturnal!
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-29-2010, 08:41 PM,
Welcome to ConCen Nokturnal

Dont forget to check out http://concen.org/tracker/index.php if you havent already Smile
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
03-29-2010, 09:38 PM,
Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to check it out. I love all the books you guys got, plan on getting them for sure.

Terrence McKenna is the shit haha, I love watching his vids on youtube. Does he have any books?
03-29-2010, 10:43 PM,
McKenna has several books.
"Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge: A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution"
"True Hallucinations : Being an Account of the Author's Extraordinary Adventures in the Devil's Paradise"
"The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens, and the I Ching"
"The Archaic Revival: Speculations on Psychedelic Mushrooms, the Amazon, Virtual Reality, UFOs, Evolution"
"Psilocybin: Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide: A Handbook for Psilocybin Enthusiasts (with Dennis McKenna)"

Most of them are available on the tracker. https://concen.org/tracker/torrents-search.php?searchall=mckenna&searchany=&searchphrase=&searchnone=&cat=0&searchfields=name&incldead=1&lang=0
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-29-2010, 10:57 PM,
high, nokturnal.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
03-29-2010, 11:26 PM,
Thanks, I'll have to check them out. The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley pretty much lead to me discovering McKenna.
03-30-2010, 04:23 AM,
McKenna was 10 times the mind that Huxley tried to be - I think you'll be happy with the transition.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
03-30-2010, 04:58 AM,
From what I've seen of his videos, I definately am.

That video gives me chills when I'm not high, haha.
03-30-2010, 06:18 AM,
Welcome to ConCen Nokturnal. Bear mind there is a fine line between being an extraconscious explorer and a junkie dude. Props for jumping right in the conversation. Here's to your evolution taking you down the path of enlightenment and righteousness.

Cheers,
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
03-30-2010, 06:34 AM,
Oh, I definitely realize that. I have never took mushrooms just for the trip; it's all about the insight you gain while in that different and embracing state of mind.

While I would never do meth or heroin, I think that they should be legalized. People have the right to do whatever they want with their body.
04-01-2010, 09:15 AM,
Welcome Nok, have you read The Spirit Molecule yet?
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
04-01-2010, 10:01 PM,
No, it's next on my list though. I've read alot about DMT and it sounds really interesting.
04-01-2010, 10:57 PM,
(03-30-2010, 06:18 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Bear mind there is a fine line between being an extraconscious explorer and a junkie dude.

I think the difference is more like the Grand Canyon. Junkie's use substances that inflate the ego and dim awareness to escape or cover up problems.

Psychedelics like psilocybin, mescaline and DMT dissolve the ego, increase your awareness and educate. They cause you to face your problems, come to grips with them and heal. Sure the substances can be abused but addiction to them is unheard of and in most cases physically impossible. Most cultures use them as medicines. Our western culture is the one that has things backwards and lumps everything together as "drugs".

04-17-2010, 07:50 AM,
What's up Nokturnal ? Crazy

Where you from in Chitown? I lived in wrigleyville, and rogers park for a while on the north side. My sweetheart is from Skokie. We're now in Northwest Indiana, about 45 minutes south of down town.

Swell to meet you here. Clap An Enormous welcome to you! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Chicago bluedog 14 1,605 12-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Liquinn
  Greetings and Mastications from Chicago! Mister Volts 6 1,016 10-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Last Post: April