Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything Gone Wild (Not Just Girls)
03-26-2010, 08:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2010, 11:06 PM by NickHedge.)
Everything Gone Wild (Not Just Girls)
It's beginning to be that you will never know what crazy shit you are going to hear not only from the MSM but the Talk Radio crews. Everything is going crazy. People act like they are all on drugs. You never know what they are going to say now that the HC bill has passed.

I was listening to Scarborough on the radio this morning and one minute he sounded coherent and the next he sounded like he had lost his mind. He went through a series of interviews and the last two were the most telling.

The first interview listed here is with Eric Erickson from RedState.com. I have never been to that page and don't intend to go there because if I want propaganda I can pick from the crap that is already all around me, I don't need to search out new venues for it.

Up until this morning I had never heard any one person in any one interview go through every single thing that "supposedly" comprises a "conspiracy theorist" or "wing nuts" as we are now referred to. But the description is fascinating. Worth a listen. 8 minute interview

http://www.mediafire.com/?m5gimgjgdyi

Then following that interview up Scar talks to Ron Paul. I never considered Paul any better than any of the rest of the politicos. He is cut from the same material, he is just speaking to the "wing nuts" in order to win them over (my opinion). I look at it this way - if Paul was that different - he would not be able to last in DC (where he has been a permanent figure for years and years).

But I have never heard in my life a person who can talk faster than Paul. He embodies the very definition of a fast talker. But the info that he puts out is interesting nevertheless. He mentions some things that are worth checking into. Maybe he thought that the slow dullards that are the American people would not be able to think fast enough to notice what he was talking about. But there are those of us who aren't all medded up.

Interview lasts about 7 minutes. (Should be shorter considering how fast he was talking).

http://www.mediafire.com/?lvy4nwnmmnm

Both are worth a listen considering everything is going to hell in a hand basket - but then didn't Barry tell us that there are no asteroids hitting us right now?
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

04-12-2010, 08:26 PM,
RE: Everything Gone Wild (Not Just Girls)
(03-26-2010, 08:09 PM)NickHedge Wrote: Both are worth a listen considering everything is going to hell in a hand basket - but then didn't Barry tell us that there are no asteroids hitting us right now?

soon... be patient.... LOL

ron may be part of the system, but he's one of the better parts if he was really given power he's rock the system, and most would be for the better... and the devil you know is better then the devil you don't.... he apears to actually feel AMerican, where as most don't even know what that means...

I caught him during the debates, he was not so diff erent from in person, very rare for the political types which like to form to there audiance.....

and as for rooting for someone who has survived there, surviving there is not all bad if you don't drink the kool -aid... and i don't think he drinks what the rest r gulping down.... that in it's self is enough to like him... agree or disagree with his stands.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM,
RE: Everything Gone Wild (Not Just Girls)
Well maybe you were just wrong about Ron Paul, it's possible, isn't it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Utah Governor Signs Law Charging Women and Girls With Murder for Miscarriages h3rm35 7 2,063 04-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post: NickHedge