Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums problems...
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM,
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the serv
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

hi i keep getting this error and have to wait, i never used to get this, can't you just increase a setting like max connections or something ?
03-13-2010, 04:47 AM,
Forums problems...
Does anyone else keep getting this message:

The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
03-13-2010, 04:57 AM,
RE: Forums problems...
It happens occasionally. It's being looked into.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-13-2010, 09:24 PM,
it's been happening with increasing frequency and duration over the last week or so...
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
03-17-2010, 06:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2010, 06:22 AM by Dunamis.)
(03-13-2010, 09:24 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: it's been happening with increasing frequency and duration over the last week or so...

Yep, I've been noticing it too. Seems to be at totally random times though. Hopefully it will get sorted.

Cheers for replying as well E.S. Big Grin
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy

03-20-2010, 10:38 AM,
Any updates? Still getting the same issue every so often.

03-20-2010, 03:54 PM,
(03-20-2010, 10:38 AM)Dunamis Wrote: Any updates? Still getting the same issue every so often.

I made some performance tweaks to mySQL. Let me know if you still get the error, and when (use GMT).
[Image: randquote.png]
03-21-2010, 08:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2010, 08:48 PM by Dunamis.)
Again, first time in an error box while replying though:

Today, 07:42 PM (Approx)

[Image: 22205888.jpg]

03-22-2010, 08:06 PM,
i get it practically every time i try to post something so mostly i dont bother anymore
03-22-2010, 08:28 PM,
I have never seen this myself, nor do any logs show what you're describing. I don't know how I can solve the problem if I can't reproduce it.
03-22-2010, 08:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM by mastermg.)
I got the error trying to open this thread. Lol.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-66064.html
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-22-2010, 09:00 PM,
OK, I looked around and found this thread:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-66064.html

So it's a myBB issue. I was tweaking the back end! Doh!

Let me know if the error still appears...
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM,
I posted it first!! Smile
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
03-22-2010, 09:49 PM,
So you did! I didn't notice. I myopically assumed it was a backend issue. Sometimes problems are hard to see when they're right under your proboscis!
03-22-2010, 11:35 PM,
Thanks for working hard on this, and good luck fixing it. It will make informing people a lot less frustrating.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Social Media, Forums Overrun with AI Algorithms Bots to Discuss and Interact? FastTadpole 1 1,213 07-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole