Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Exactly Is A "Managed Decline"?
03-07-2010, 11:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2010, 12:11 PM by NickHedge.)
What Exactly Is A "Managed Decline"?
In the last 6 or 7 years (maybe longer) I have learned ALOT about the voices of the "so called" ALTERNATIVE MEDIA. I have listened to the majority of them and have come away after all this time with the realization that there is not one of them that is on the air that is not APPROVED by the powers that be. Many of them have become "talking heads" and gotten their radio shows as rewards for being good soldiers, ie Oliver North, G Gordon Liddy, etc. I've listened to them and they are just like all the rest.

Anyway, with that being said, in order to get what LITTLE information that they will put out you have to listen. You pick those talking heads that you can tolerate listening to for 2 or 3 or even 4 HOURS and you filter out the relevant information. A couple of minutes of truth out of 4 hours of lies and disinformation. (It's hard work but someone has to do it).

I managed to catch something that Limbaugh was saying Friday that peaked my interest for a number of reasons. He revealed a group that I had not heard of before. He tied them to specific places of interest and caused me to do research which I believe we all need to be doing anyway when listening to these people.

The topic of the piece is "The Managed Decline of America". I am placing the link to the clip here in the thread so that you can hear it for yourselves and make your own assessment. He mentions a particular group called the "The Club for Growth" that was supposed to be having its annual meeting in Palm Beach, Florida this past week. Any group called a "Club" gets my atttention.

With all that being said, it isn't what Limbaugh is babbling about, it's what he isn't saying directly that is important. It's like learning to read code with these people. They won't come right out and say it, they like to think they are being creative (with the word 'creative' being a relative term).

So, if you are interested in the clip where he describes these "people" telling him about how they are "managing the decline of America" I wanted to make it available in hopes that someone may come up with some good information on the "Club for Growth".

I am well aware of the constantly regurgitated crap that all the Alternative talking heads spew daily. What I am interested in is the little gems that get mentioned here and there that get no national attention as being "Revelations" from whomever is the flavor of the moment.

Here's just one of a few links about the "Club for Growth", I would like to see something a little more substantial. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_for_Growth

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iim4zyyzahy/Club of Growth.mp3
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese Perceptions of U.S. Decline and Power Solve et Coagula 0 822 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  A Portrait of America in Decline Solve et Coagula 0 629 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM
  Freedom in decline worldwide h3rm35 0 559 01-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The Decline of the Israeli Right and the Increasing Desperation of the ‘Anti-Semitism --- 0 511 07-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Last Post: ---
  "26 down just one to go for the Lisbon Treaty" --- 16 2,986 10-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Murdering Palestinians for their organs: "All facts on the ground prove Swedish report correct" Solve et Coagula 1 1,095 08-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Italy, Germany and Japan: Former World War II Axis Nations Repudiate Bans against "Preparing for War" Solve et Coagula 0 824 08-13-2009, 09:52 AM
  Hillary Clinton admits the USA manipulated the Iranian "green revolution" Solve et Coagula 1 1,074 08-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Chinese Perceptions of U.S. Decline and Power Solve et Coagula 0 465 07-12-2009, 11:59 AM
  We have now 3 areas of western led "revolutions": Iran, Urumqi and Honduras. The CIA is behind everything! Solve et Coagula 0 810 07-08-2009, 06:01 PM