• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge circles on satellite weather pictures Australia and now Germany
03-04-2010, 11:36 AM,
Huge circles on satellite weather pictures Australia and now Germany
This was seen on a satellite map of Europe in February:
http://walladoo-limited.com/news/unglaublicher-kreis-auf-europa-wetterkarte/

This huge circle over Australia was reported back in January:
http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar-Circle-Australia-2010-0116.html

Are these related? Are they signs of weather manipulation / HAARP? I mean, they are picked up by weather satellites.
03-04-2010, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2010, 10:04 PM by Easy Skanking.)
RE: Huge circles on satellite weather pictures Australia and now Germany
Interesting, Hans.
If they were just radar images, it could be at least in theory possible that the one in Europe could be the boundary of a radar stations range with the sensitivity and reflectivity set incorrectly. However the one in Australia is far too wide of a reflection band for it to be a radar reflection. Since some of those are also satellite images, that would rule out the false radar reflections.

The grid pattern is an extremely suggestive of HAARP as it is characteristic of overlapping standing waves. Very accentuated valleys and peaks where water vapor collects is typically what would be expected from standing wave conjugation.

The large flash and what looks like the eye of HAL, I might guess would be a possible function of a HAARP-like scalar wave or longitudinal wave device. I have never seen anything like that before but a large short pulse could easily be a function of such a device as well.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-05-2010, 02:15 AM,
OK, let's say you're right, the European circle is a radar reflection. Then, let's also say the Australian circle is a forgery. We don't have proof of authenticity in any case. I'm going to ask some physicists I know about those just to bring their opinion to the table.
04-23-2010, 10:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2010, 10:54 AM by Hans Olo.)
Update: three days ago there was a huge earthquake in Australia. Exactly where these huge circles were located. Do you remember?

First, check out the first pic on this map again. This was reported back in January:

[Image: Strange-Weather-Australia16-211x163.jpg]

This is an update from that very report:
A rare Earthquake hits Australia. Does this place look familiar?

Right in the center of this circle is a place called "Kalgoorlie". This is where the Earthquake struck. Check out any mainstream news report to confirm this:
http://www.news24.com/World/News/Earthquake-hits-Australia-20100420

[Image: site_1_rand_1924871763_kalgoorlie_quake_...b_usgs.jpg]

Tell me I'm wrong, please... I mean, this is as obvious, in your face as it gets. Easy Skanking, what do you say now?
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM,
Pretty wild man that's far from a coincidence.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Kalgoorlie+Western+Australia,+Australia&sll=-32.565333,119.53125&sspn=4.416141,6.525879&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=Fe3TKv4dLoU9Bw&split=0&hq=&hnear=Kalgoorlie+Western+Australia,+Australia&ll=-30.749212,121.470337&spn=0.141922,0.203934&t=h&z=12

Is that where the Kalgoorlie weather station is? There's an explosives reserve that would make for good cover for loud noises.

Weather station locations maps
http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/wa/wa-observations-map.shtml

Did you have the exact time of the events? - weather link
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDW60801/IDW60801.94637.shtml

Other rings (linked from the page you provided
http://www.colinandrews.net/OtherCircles.html

Looks like a puckering of the atmosphere (ionosphere) could have caused those defined circles.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
04-23-2010, 09:27 PM,
According to this map of tectonic faults there are some faults right near there if not right on that spot.
http://www.swccd.edu/~lltr/Lshare/esl/Yamamoto/ESL295-%20FA09/S&R/History/OCHA_ROAP_Tectonics_v3_070615.pdf

It could could very well have been photos of some HAARP like device adding energy to the fault. The problem is that data for those systems is not exactly easy to find, so it would be extremely difficult to see which, if any facility, would have been running at the time when the pictures were taken. The links I had to public data on operations are no longer working. I'm sure there are sites that are not publicly known that could also be a culprit.

I would say it's highly probable that the Kalgoorlie quake was at least in part engineered artificially.

Something else just occurred to me. Perhaps we are putting the cart before the horse. These photos of circles may not be an influx of energy but it may be an outpouring of energy. Perhaps these photos are of piezoelectric and scalar energy that is radiating out from these pressure spots of tectonic activity before the faults slip. This may be related to the lights that are seen before some earthquakes. The lights are generated when scalar waves interfere with each other and light is the result. Maybe these circles are of constructive wave interference in an energy range that is visible to radar but not to the naked eye.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 01:49 AM by h3rm35.)
hopefully, there won't be an earthquake in France/Germany with its epicenter in the middle of that ring in about a month... Where did you find the info that lead to this post in the first place? was it in the same place on the web, do you find one incident that lead you to look for more, or was it simply coincidence that you ran into both of them? are there faults there too?

edit: answered my own question - no faults - no earthquake in a month.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM,
I remember posting an image akin to these from SW Australia about 1.5 years ago in a conversation with Jazzroc about Haarp. It might be in the Haarp Patent thread, Ican't remember...

...the reason I mention it is as one may recall he was an exMOD man - Jazz's reaction was to simply state that Australia needs to protect itself from East Asian aggression ie that this is military technology.
04-24-2010, 01:56 AM,
ok, but how did you find these, and happen to post them together? Was it one source that lead you to both, (and if so, if you remember, what was it?) or did you find them separately, find that it was a weird coincidence and post it because it was weird?

Just curiosity - and I'd like to know if there's a site that posts strange satelite images like this on a regular basis.
04-24-2010, 11:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 11:31 AM by Hans Olo.)
Yes Hermes, I think I saw the Australian circles first, could have been here or maybe on the shtf411.com Forum and thought "HAARP". Then I found the German circle on a German conspiracy site and thought that was weird, maybe connected, maybe the same thing so I opened this threat for later reference. Just so I wouldn't forget about it.

I read the updates on shtf411.com daily, so when I read this headline:

http://shtf411.com/a-rare-earthquake-hits-australia-does-this-place-look-familiar-t6181.html

I nearly fell out of my chair.

And, Hermes, Colin Andrews updates this site regularly:

He's one of those crop circle and UFO guys from the 90s.
04-24-2010, 06:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 06:05 PM by ---.)
(04-24-2010, 03:30 PM)iC1 Wrote: I cant say I have ever seen anything like this before *puzzled* has anyone else ever seen these before until now ?

the site I found an image exact to this about one and a half possibly two years ago - if jazzroc was here then - was from an Austrailian (?) forum- very high end - i lost the bookmark and i cannot get the correct words to search for it - it was oblique - like chem2boardsor feeder2 - i juwst can't remember edit) cut and paste to fling into scroogle to find the board again and thus the image possibly...

anyhow- high level forum all about the atmosphere.

tried to cut and paste some quotes i know are from that board about JP8 but can't even find the thread it was all in INCLUDING that photo - i fear it may have been a casualty in the "changes" but it MIGHT STILL be on the forum history. don't worry I intend to keep looking.

this shit then is NOT SO new - and as i said - jazzroc's response when i confronted him with the image from that board i speak of - was to metaphorically shrug in sophistry and comment the Australians "had a right to defend themselves"

:?: ...
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM,
thanx.
04-24-2010, 11:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010, 11:51 PM by ---.)
when i say "exactly the same" I mean in terms of the nature of the event involved and in terms of the Australian incidence, exactly in the same region.

As I recall, the image I amthinking of was a three frame animated gif that was made from satellite observations by someone who was an admin or so on the forum i speak about. it is doing my head in that i cannot find a thread to it. nah well.
it seems it's all starting to come from under wraps maybe, which it has been for a long time when considering the spraying of the skies, i guess. what a con game.
01-17-2011, 06:51 PM,
Information  RE: Huge circles on satellite weather pictures Australia and now Germany
UPDATE with relation to the flooding, potential weapons testing and the HAARP angle. This through blog article and aggregation mainly from Aussie eyes on the ground on The Vatic Project was recovered form the Google cache. It might be back up now though.. oh update it is.. server appears to be back up nicely.

That all said this is an OLD article that takes old pictures and similar phenomena and tries to combine it with this older event. Definitely a fearmonger site (just look at the keyword cloud) but While looking in on it I did find some interesting (real?) photos to share and add to the thread though.

.. and just because the evidence is peiced together in this way doesn't write off the entire thing as a hoax - just points to the disinfo trying to throw us off the trail, perhaps employing some double reverse psychology. Point is don't put too much faith in this report or the pictures other than leads to follow up on. I likely won't be (not that I don't care but proximity is a bit of a handicap and I lack contacts from down unda) so I'll leave that to the reader / fellow layman journalist trying to get a better view of what is really going on.

Quote:UPDATE: Huge Ring Appears Over Australia, is HAARP involved?
Posted by Vatic at 22:00
2011-01-16

UPDATE: Several things that have come up since this was posted. One such item was, I got reports from someone that lives in Queensland (Ozland to the natives) and was told by her, whom I consider a very reliable source, given that everything she has told me about Australia has come true, that this looked like what she saw a year ago with their major flood. And she said that last year when they had their floods, the weather and the floods were NOT normal, that she and others saw a ring of clouds like those showing on these photos below. I have since found a video showing just such a ring over somewhere in Russia and we are going to email her and ask her if this looks like what she saw. It appears to have the same shape etc as those that showed on the radar the year before. This is not a radar image, this is what people on the ground saw and filmed. The commentator on this is speculating based on something not even close to what was over Moscow. The similarity is greater to what is showing on the radar in Australia. But check it out, you decide.... the second interesting thing that happened was this was the first time we had real live trolls visit the blog, So I just want to say we are flattered and to welcome you. lol Enjoy your stay. I want to assure them there is not a concensus yet on whether HAARP was involved or not, so they can relax and feel no pressure to show up again over this. lol

Vatic Note: I get updates on this flooding from our very many great viewers from Australia. I can confirm many of them believe this is a HAARP event and are very upset at their government for not stopping it. In fact remember their prime minister recently elected gave the Masonic Handshake when taking over office from the previous prime minister so they are part of the cabal internationally with no loyalty to their nation. The Australian people, according to our readers are as sheeple as Americans are. Maybe even worse, if that is possible. Remember, they gave no resistance when their guns were taken from them. That is still up for us to find out how our sheep will respond, but that is for another discussion. Please look at these maps and see his very excellent point on the source and reason. The next question is "Why Australia for this"? Why not somewhere else? Is it because its an island and people cannot get away from it? Are they trying to see how they can adjust with no mobility and how many will become ill, die, or drown? What is the reason....???? Any ideas are welcome. I ENCOURAGE ALL AUSTRALIANS TO READ OUR "PEOPLE-TO-PEOPLE" INITIATIVE, ALONG WITH MISSION AND STRATEGIES and help us form a UNITED FRONT GLOBALLY AGAINST THE ZIONIST INTERNATIONAL BANKERS RUNNING OUR COUNTRIES AND USING OUR WEAPONS AGAINST US AND EACH OTHER. We must unite as people to fight against them in our home countries using non compliance, resistance, and since you are unarmed, then non cooperation no matter what they try to do to you.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/01/huge-ring-appears-over-australia-is.html

The article then goes on to do some copy paste journalism taking this article which is smattered with the old (or at least similar photos) such as the trio below...

[Image: 2j9ve1.jpg]        

Huge Ring Appears Over Australia, is HAARP involved?
Posted at 4.15 pm US Eastern. January 16, 2010. Colin Andrews
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/01/14/huge-ring-appears-over-australia-is-haarp-involved/

h/t to NoiizeR on the IRC for finding this incomplete (Missing Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and there is likely one in Siberia + there are 3 HAARP stations confirmed in Alaska) but this is decent Rense post on possible HAARP locations. I've only borrow the image as a supplement to the above to serve as a potential dot connector.

[Image: image001%2038.jpg]
Source / Article: http://www.rense.com/general92/haarp.htm

I'll post this comment too to summarize one angle of this but not to dismiss this outright.

Quote:Anonymous said...

Gentlemen, i am always suspicious of anything 'exposing' HAARPIE. My understanding is, that failure was sold by the American manipulators to the British a few years back. Must be because of its functionality, right?

Anyways, instead of conjecturing on possible hoaxes to keep the Sheeple on the edge, a sadistic and satanic specialty of the self-Chosen parasites and their minions, why don't you all contact someone in Russia, even, China, within the military, intelligence, or at least government, and inquire on their opinion not about these 'sightings' we cannot, repeat, CANNOT corroborate personally, but ask them what are the possibilities HAARPIE ('haarpy') is of ANY threat to their countries, or is it simply a scareamonga tool for ignorant sheeple.

Then we take if from there. Honestly, if it was THAT powerful -imagine the energy required to manipulate world weather by a simple antenna array in Alaska, and absolutely vulnerable to attack by enemy missiles- wouldn't the Russians and Chinese be on the edge also, and blasting off all over the internet, never mind at the United Nations forum? They don't even bother to utter a word.
January 15, 2011 2:48:00 PM MST
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/01/huge-ring-appears-over-australia-is.html?showComment=1295128125877#c2337398244099564908

The veil of obfuscation is weaved with finer and finer threads of disinfo to sew confusion, distraction and chaos. I need something more than a blurry picture from a government website and claims from a blogger citing an anonymous source to spend any more time on this. If anyone has anything substantive this is the place to post.. however this photography (if not shopped) demonstrates an interesting phenomonom that warrants some attention as a potential tie-in.

These photos off of the referenced site from the Colin Andrews article looked really neat though. Who is this Colin Andrews anyways? Whatever the case he goes deeper than anyone else on this at his site in these articles and photos from January of 2010 - some of which are posted/sourced above.

http://www.colinandrews.net/OtherCircles.html
http://www.colinandrews.net/HAARP-2.html

I personally feel he projects too much HAARP/Crop Circle bias into his research but he's fairly thorough on that front at least. He just might be dismissing something or cramming a few pieces into the puzzle as a result. That said it was worth the read IMO.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-26-2011, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM by JazzRoc.)
(03-04-2010, 11:36 AM)Hans Olo Wrote: This was
A broken link.

Quote:This huge circle over Australia was reported back in January:
My, my, that's DEFINITELY a "foreign" artefact.

Quote:Are they signs of weather manipulation / HAARP? I mean, they are picked up by weather satellites.
No, they're signs of GRAPHIC MANIPULATION AND OWNAGE (I'm guessing) of anyone who views them, and cannot see them for the ABSOLUTE FRAUD they are.

By "foreign artefact" I mean a small set-to with a Photoshop "spray" gun.

I flicked to the website's "climate change" section, and to my surprise it was SENSIBLE.

Since when did satellites use RADAR to produce color images of the Earth? What radar covers ALL the coastline of Australia? Is it on hire from GOD?

NB. Geometry for idiots: the horizon cuts off at the lower stratosphere 200 miles from the observer because the EARTH IS A SPHERE, which means that the artefact in the image, if truly real, would be IMPOSSIBLE to generate from the ground. Unless it were shone from a height higher than satellites fly, say a geostationary satellite. But they have power for radio transmission only, not cloud manipulation...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidences of Space Weather Induced Natural Disasters vagabonder 2 722 04-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: vagabonder
  What is happening to the SOHO satellite? yeti 7 2,753 03-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Crop Circles: Messages From the Future? Solve et Coagula 2 1,095 02-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms' TriWooOx 2 1,612 01-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Naturalmiztic
  HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes? Deathaniel 0 722 10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Laser creates clouds over Germany April 1 882 05-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post: ---
  China admits weather control Hans Olo 15 3,882 12-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Tomorrow's weather: Cloudy, with a chance of fractals --- 1 843 11-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Crop circles --- 0 587 09-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Last Post: ---
  History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare blove8. 10 2,831 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc