Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nazi Problem
03-03-2010, 01:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2010, 02:02 AM by Reboot.)
The Nazi Problem
My impression of Nazis, old and new, is that they look around and see people who are slow, stupid and pathetic. They don't see the real reason why this is the case, but they believe that they are the strongest members of society and can change the situation.

They believe people need to be forced to act properly.

Some Nazis today may look pathetic but they are people who want to become something better than a pathetic creature. They hope to find help to achieve that from their older Nazis.

What they all seem to be unable to understand is that their need for a leader to make them prosper is a serious flaw. It shouldn't be necessary to be aggressive to get things done. Their consciousness should be strong enough to do anything without any real effort.

The Jewish issue is a minor issue. But for some reason a group has been chosen to take the blame for something the REAL leaders of the world are doing. This may have something to do with karma or some other spiritual laws. Most Jews today are not original biological Jews. Most biological Jews have been exterminated. For some reason a special type of Jews have some seriously flawed character traits. This has been noticed for thousands of years by people all over the world. But I don't think they are bright enough to have planned the things they are accused of.

I think that our REAL leaders are coming to the point where they don't need them anymore. Except for one thing: The return of a savior. A false Messiah. Christians, and many other people, are desperate to get away from all the problems we have here on our planet and are desperate to find a man who they feel comfortable with and who can fix everything for them. People feel the pain of being alive. Especially if they are sick or don't have a job. It's not that they don't care, it's rather that they don't see anyone doing anything about the problems. They don't think that they should be doing anything. They get angry at the people around them rather than the real bullies. I think you're seeing it more today than ever before.
03-03-2010, 03:42 AM,
RE: The Nazi Problem
(03-03-2010, 01:50 AM)Reboot Wrote: I think that our REAL leaders are coming to the point where they don't need them anymore. Except for one thing: The return of a savior. A false Messiah. Christians, and many other people, are desperate to get away from all the problems we have here on our planet and are desperate to find a man who they feel comfortable with and who can fix everything for them. People feel the pain of being alive. Especially if they are sick or don't have a job. It's not that they don't care, it's rather that they don't see anyone doing anything about the problems. They don't think that they should be doing anything. They get angry at the people around them rather than the real bullies. I think you're seeing it more today than ever before.

Therein lies the true problem, especially in America.Apathy is beyond epidemic as people no longer feel the need to take matters into their own hands because they trust a gov't that has long ago forgotten or quit caring about them. What would it take anymore to rouse the nation to demand results of their leaders rather than sit idly by and told to be quiet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Joseph P. Farrell podcast on Nazi UFOS drew hempel 2 1,733 01-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Banking protest mural resembling Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda to be removed TriWooOx 4 858 10-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Groveling Pusillanimous Ted Nugent: I'm a Black Jew At a Nazi Klan Rally Negentropic 0 1,661 04-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Contemporary America Is Identical To Nazi Germany In All Essentials Solve et Coagula 0 348 02-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  25 Signs That America Is Rapidly Becoming More Like Nazi Germany Solve et Coagula 0 282 02-18-2012, 05:54 PM
  Ron Paul to Congress: If Debt Is the Problem, Why Do You Want More of It? Solve et Coagula 0 274 12-25-2011, 12:04 AM
  Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Is Hollywood's Biggest Problem (VIDEO) Negentropic 1 1,087 08-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  The Problem With The Truth Movement's Supposedly Not Being Left or Right Infinite 18 2,358 03-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Last Post: yeti
  NETUREI KARTA HAS A SOLUTION TO THE MIDDLE-EAST PROBLEM Solve et Coagula 2 504 05-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Greed is Not the Problem Reboot 3 566 02-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Last Post: countdown