Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange website I found A New Identity, Inc.
02-23-2010, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2010, 09:08 AM by Weyland.)
Strange website I found A New Identity, Inc.
http://www.anewidentity.com/index.html

Identity theft was once a serious problem. Thousands of people around the world had their identification stolen and were forced to pay large debts created by others. Up until now, law enforcement agencies and the general public have viewed this situation as chaotic. But here at A New Identity, Inc., we feel differently. If someone really wants your identity, good! Let them have it. We can get an even better one for you. Why bother with credit card debt, car loans, and home mortgages when you can leave them all behind? All you need to do is complete our free evaluation form, tell us a little bit about yourself now, and who you would like to become in the future. We'll analyze your information, determine the best identity for you, and send you a confirmation profile of the new you. Your identity will come complete with all necessary proof of existence, and cross-referenced by local and federal authorities. Once you accept your new identity, you may begin to enjoy the new you.

Make your dreams come true

Become the person you have always dreamed of

Eliminate bad dept

Improve your credit rating

Remove criminal convictions from your record

Improve your wealth

Remove all public info associated with you

Prevent telemarketers from finding you

Never pay a credit card bill again

Acquire property and never pay for it

Create a legal ID for each of your multiple personalities

Earn a degree from any prestigious institution in a matter of minutes for a fraction of the cost

Boost your self esteem

Make others envy you

Only you will know you used this service

We respect your privacy and won't tell who you really used to be
Ftw
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
02-23-2010, 10:29 PM,
RE: Strange website I found A New Identity, Inc.
this is just too much:
" Do you envy someone with more money? No problem. Just tell us who. We can give you their identity and the money in their bank account is now yours. With a few modifications to your new identity's credit bureau file, we can remove the identity from the other holder and give it to you. Don't worry, we won't leave the other person identity-less. We'll offer our services to them as well."
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
02-23-2010, 11:24 PM,
http://universityofnigeria.com/

was a link on the side of the page. :lol:
02-24-2010, 09:48 AM,
(02-23-2010, 11:24 PM)Melchor Wrote: http://universityofnigeria.com/

was a link on the side of the page. :lol:

Hey don't make FUN I think Obama's dad went there. Hehe
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bumpy roads ahead, found out my son has some serious health issues SiLVa 5 419 06-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Last Post: jack
  I am back at least for today lol, found something cool Weyland 1 495 02-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Last Post: thokling
Lightbulb Web Developers Wanted at David Icke's Website FastTadpole 0 647 07-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Information I found a very interesting forum joeblow 3 958 08-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  I am so proud of myself I finally found something worthy to post on CONCEN . Weyland 1 753 07-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: NickHedge
  Roman Polanski Website Vote Yes or No! joeblow 34 4,397 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Last Post: ---
  finally I found a good Jack White song! Weyland 0 457 12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Strange online game I came across rsol 4 997 11-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Just found this Weyland 5 867 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Justinfinity
  WORLD LARGEST SNAKE FOUND DEAD! joeblow 11 1,814 10-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: kevlar