Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 in 7 minutes
05-16-2009, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2009, 01:18 PM by triplesix.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
9/11 in 7 Minutes - Youtube

Near the end of the segment is an interview between Senator John Edwards and Barbara Walters on the evening of 9/11. The interview is positively explosive and I've never seen it around. It is just so damn suspicious. The description of the video describes it more, near the bottom.

Peace

Still goin' with this shit... 8 years later

On a similar note, 8 years ago, all that anthrax shit happened. Try to get a torrent of the CBC Passionate Eye documentary Anthrax War. It is pretty damning to say the least.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-16-2009, 05:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2009, 05:04 PM by Hans Olo.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
What about the video made you feel suspicious, and why?

Edit: says in the description:

Quote:At the end of this video I have included an ABC interview with Senator John Edwards. You'll notice that he keeps dodging the question as to whether the attack was carried out by foreigners. However, you'll see that the clip had been edited by ABC so that he repeats his first response again. I don't know why ABC chose to do such a copy and paste job like this and air it on TV on the night of 9/11. But this is what they did. Nevertheless, John Edwards clearly didn't want to answer the question that was put to him, and from the tone of his voice and his facial expression, it seems as though he was hiding something, and that he was under orders to keep his mouth zipped. My conclusion is that he was told not to discuss anything that would conflict with the official story.

OK, THAT's suspicious.
05-16-2009, 07:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2009, 07:57 PM by JazzRoc.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:
Quote:it seems as though he was hiding something
OK, THAT's suspicious.
Yes. It does. But couldn't he simply be hiding the fact that he didn't wish to commit himself to a statement when he KNEW he wasn't sufficiently furnished with the facts?
What makes your conclusion SO CORRECT?
05-16-2009, 11:03 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
:rolleyes:
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-16-2009, 11:09 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
It just sounds like typical political evasiveness - but the edit IS suspicious.

@JR - did you note the squibs?
05-17-2009, 11:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2009, 11:10 AM by triplesix.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
There are many things that make it suspicious, if I have to spell it out.

#1) It was on 9/11. 9/11 was a crime, and the US government is my primary suspect.

#2) It was a relatively simple question that you would expect to be routinely answered. In the days following 9/11 this question would have been answered with a simple lie. Edwards wasn't ready to lie yet, why not? Why evade the question of whether or not 9/11 was a foreign attack?

#3) ABC edited out a response, and worse, spliced in a reply from seconds ago. That's not suspicious? It puts the entire interview and the context of the statements into question. It even begs the question of when some of the footage was filmed. It compromises the integrity entirely.

These are the three suspicious qualities to the film. Now let me illustrate my point:
Here's my primary suspect, and my main accomplice, government and media. Oddly, my suspect becomes evasive over a simple question. Then his accomplice poorly attempts to cover up the deception of the suspect. I'm no detective, but I'm going to investigate these perps pretty aggressively after conduct like that.

In my opinion, this is a very explosive piece of evidence. It says a whole hell of a lot between the lines.
05-17-2009, 11:17 AM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:if I have to spell it out

:huh: Yeah, we're too dumb :D

As I said already - editing in a reply is indeed suspicious - his original answer probably divulged info that was not sanctioned for the public imo.

However, I do not think that it is at all out of the ordinary for political spokespeople to be tight lipped in the immediate aftermath of a catastrophic event.
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2009, 11:57 AM by rsol.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
i might add. Is this edit to do with abc? could it be the video edit itself?
05-17-2009, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2009, 12:15 PM by triplesix.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
More context only raises more eyebrows.

Complete interview, I believe.
05-19-2009, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009, 07:15 AM by yeti.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:Try to get a torrent of the CBC Passionate Eye documentary Anthrax War. It is pretty damning to say the least.
I put it up on the tracker.
[Image: randquote.png]
05-19-2009, 07:25 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:
Quote:Try to get a torrent of the CBC Passionate Eye documentary Anthrax War. It is pretty damning to say the least.
I put it up on the tracker.

Can anyone who's viewed "The Passionate Eye - Anthrax War" inform me whether it includes a section concerning Porton Down's Cold War public area germ warfare experiments over the UK. Particularly a piece about the Lyme Bay Trials?

I was interviewed by Bob Coen for this film early last year, and am interested to discover whether the interview made it to the final edit, or, more than likely, is "laying on the cutting-room floor". :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm currently unable to grab the torrent.

I've been hoping it would appear on YouTube or GoogleVideo, etc, but no luck so far.

icewhale
&Whilst these trials were designed for specific research purposes, they demonstrated, in a striking way, the feasibility of small scale biological warfare.
An appreciable dose of viable bacteria was achieved over an area greater than 1,000 square miles by the release of only 120 gallons of suspension&
End statement of MRE Porton Down Film, &The Lyme Bay Trials& 1966
05-19-2009, 08:33 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:Can anyone who's viewed "The Passionate Eye - Anthrax War" inform me whether it includes a section concerning Porton Down's Cold War public area germ warfare experiments over the UK. Particularly a piece about the Lyme Bay Trials?
Porton Down is mentioned frequently, and a bit of the cold war trials are mentioned, but I don't think Lyme Bay is mentioned...

Quote:Unfortunately I'm currently unable to grab the torrent.
Why?
[Image: randquote.png]
05-19-2009, 11:32 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:Porton Down is mentioned frequently, and a bit of the cold war trials are mentioned, but I don't think Lyme Bay is mentioned...

No ole hippy, gone to fat and bangin' on about Porton? :cry::cry:

Quote:Why?

PC broke - using son's PC and son's isp - son not let father torrent.:headbash:

Father wondering where he went wrong.:D

icewhale
&Whilst these trials were designed for specific research purposes, they demonstrated, in a striking way, the feasibility of small scale biological warfare.
An appreciable dose of viable bacteria was achieved over an area greater than 1,000 square miles by the release of only 120 gallons of suspension&
End statement of MRE Porton Down Film, &The Lyme Bay Trials& 1966
05-20-2009, 04:10 PM,
9/11 in 7 minutes
9/11 In 7 Minutes
- examine the evidence - you then don't appear to present any.
- the official story simply cannot be true - yet it fits the facts.
- the day's events were co-ordinated - a card game appears coordinated AFTER the fact. Only the RULES are coordinated.
- the perpetrators wanted to maintain fear that day - is merest supposition
- give away their freedoms - is merest supposition
- "war on terror" is really a war OF terror - as are all wars. Read your Sun Tzu?
- worst fears were confirmed - by no evidence. Impressive.
- the two towers came down - because their structures buckled.
- they wanted those towers to come down to demoralize America - is merest supposition.
- classic mind control - is merest supposition.
- he keeps dodging the question as to whether the attack was carried out by foreigners - I can see many other reasons which might cause him to wish NOT to answer that question. Why can't you?
- this is what they did - is merest supposition.
- John Edwards clearly didn't want to answer the question - we'll all agree on that.
- it seems as though he was hiding something, and that he was under orders to keep his mouth zipped - is merest supposition.
- I conclude that he was told not to discuss anything that would conflict with the official story - but an alternative (and equally viable) hypothesis is the "what is the story right now?" one, where he really HASN'T a clue as to what the "story right now" ACTUALLY IS. GOT THAT?
05-20-2009, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2009, 05:51 PM by JazzRoc.)
9/11 in 7 minutes
Quote:
Quote:Porton Down is mentioned frequently, and a bit of the cold war trials are mentioned, but I don't think Lyme Bay is mentioned...
No ole hippy, gone to fat and bangin' on about Porton? :cry::cry:

Quote:Why?
PC broke - using son's PC and son's isp - son not let father torrent.:headbash:

Father wondering where he went wrong.:Dicewhale
:cool14:Been there myself recently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A BURIED 60 Minutes INTERVIEW / INDICTMENT rockclimber 0 418 12-01-2007, 04:22 AM
Last Post: rockclimber
  Full Version Of 60 Minutes Clip mintaka 5 944 09-10-2006, 03:46 AM
Last Post: daphaze