Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acharya S: Avatar is amazing - and disturbing (the illuminati's basement outdoors)
02-01-2010, 11:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010, 11:40 PM by Reboot.)
Acharya S: Avatar is amazing - and disturbing (the illuminati's basement outdoors)
Sexual Oneness with the Earth

Examiner.com | January 31, 2010

Excerpts:

"Like many I'm sure, I cringed in horror when the Na'vis' home tree was destroyed by the greedy, blackhearted aliens in pursuit of booty. Naturally, I rooted for the natives, as I often do, especially when their ecology is being destroyed. The environmental and spiritual message of "Avatar" was clear: The true stewards of the world are the natives who live close to the earth."

"Oneness with nature" is a concept of which I am fond, but "Avatar" handily demonstrates the ridiculous extremes to which even this normally enlightening notion can be taken. The bonding of the Na'vi with their environment appears to be spiritual at first, then becomes sensual and eventually sexual - not necessarily an objectionable concept in and of itself."

"Except when it comes to the forced bonding between Jake and "his" ikran, the flying dragon-pterrodactyl creature that has "chosen" the earthling. Jake is told by his future Na'vi lover that he will be able to determine which ikran is to be his when it attacks him. One creature eventually does, and the two engage in a battle. After a short time, Jake wins, at which point he leaps upon the ikran and forces the bonding fibers in his tail to intertwine with those of the beast."

"My visceral reaction to this scene between Jake and the ikran was that I was watching an act of homosexual rape - the ikran is a male - as well as a form of bestiality. Moreover, my studies in mythology and anthropology brought to mind primitive cultures who have regularly practiced homosexual rape as a form of societal domination. One myth I thought of, unfortunately, is a homosexual rape scene from the ancient Egyptian story of Horus and Set, in which, after battling with him, Set/Seth sodomizes Horus and then brags he has "done a man's deed."

"This mentality of domination through rape has festered for millennia and been practiced in far too many locations. This brutal and violent form of dominance exists to this day in several cultures, especially, of course, the prison culture in a sickening amount of places."
02-02-2010, 05:18 AM,
RE: Acharya S: Avatar is amazing - and disturbing (the illuminati's basement outdoors)
Quote:Overall, in fact, "Avatar" is fresh and new in its presentation of the powerful message about the loss of our connection to nature
As a matter of fact is it? The only fact I see in her writing is that she's one of the many opinioned people that take a film like Avatar and give their spin to it.
02-02-2010, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2010, 05:49 AM by ---.)
RE: Acharya S: Avatar is amazing - and disturbing (the illuminati's basement outdoors)
was it Cameron or Carpenter that got his first film making break from freemasonic ex MKultra psychiatrists in California? Probably Boho grove lot for sure - I read that he tried to say they were a consortium of Dentists...but it was justbecause they were all Freemasons working to a common agenda.

It might have been Carpenter, I am not sure.

Obviously Avatar is in your face mind bending for the new dawn pap - I have limited sympathies for this unlimited co-option and twisting of human values for the psychopathic superstrata and their murder cults.

It might well be worse than Haiti but I am not personally adverse to the Sun just melting the crap out of the electricity transformers in 2012 - I least we'd be free of big budget mind kontrol für ein paar monaten
02-02-2010, 08:40 AM,
I think conspirators are taking avatar a little too far. When I left the theater, the only message that stuck to my mind was that America is corrupt and we should connect to nature more. Probably the only sexual thing about it is how we transfer sex energy in nature (where is Drew Hempal when you need him?)
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
02-03-2010, 01:17 AM,
"Probably the only sexual thing about it is how we transfer sex energy in nature (where is Drew Hempal when you need him?) "

you want to transfer sex energy with Drew Hempel? Gee, i am sure glad i opted out of seeing that film in a theatre.
02-03-2010, 01:38 AM,
Os and Ts.
02-03-2010, 03:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010, 05:07 AM by drew hempel.)
Yeah I watched Avatar while in full lotus from http://mysticpolitics.com

The plot was mind numbingly predictable -- as so many commentators pointed out, giving better alternative twists.

Of course the twisted inversion of indigenous nature as computer generated aliens is so wicked yet SO ACCURATE -- for even how the occult politics scene is obsessed with aliens, etc. as the future "evolution" of humans, etc.

Meanwhile real ecology -- real evolution for large mammals ended 30 years ago as Michael Soule pointed out. Of course I learned that at the School for Field Studies getting my certificate in sustainability and conservation biology back in 1992.

Still people really depend on the latest from Hollywood as their only real religious feeling of meaning in life -- my relatives were pissed that I watched it online. As if I had subverted the whole group herd "mecca" to the mall, etc. haha.

Nope watched it for free.

http://paratopia.podbean.com/2010/01/29/paratopia-episode-52-barbara-threecrow-the-kogi/

Avatar gets mentioned in relation to the Kogi
02-07-2010, 09:18 AM,
I was thinkin about the post that interpretated the relationship between Jake and the ikran as homosexual rape. But later I thought it didn't feel completely true. I remembered that "the same rock that bonds is the same rock that frees", and I understood the relationship as an inner changing symbol: the sign of Sagitarus. The man has to tame and harness his internal beast in order to channel it. The message to me is not about external domination but internal liberation. What do you think guys?
02-07-2010, 09:32 AM,
Take the same... Change the color.... Send it back....

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Puranas - The arrival of Kalki Avatar Solve et Coagula 2 2,597 02-23-2013, 05:58 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Ke$ha flirts with Illuminati, occult in new video TriWooOx 2 1,029 11-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Gravity Falls - Illuminati Disney Cartoon For Kids Doomsticks 6 11,216 08-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  The Puranas - The arrival of Kalki Avatar Solve et Coagula 0 490 11-28-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  AMAZING VIDEO: Graham Hancock on the Need for a Massive Shift of Consciousness Solve et Coagula 0 417 08-20-2011, 07:08 PM
  Amazing Video: The Quickening Solve et Coagula 0 355 08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
  The Work Of The Avatar Solve et Coagula 0 437 08-03-2011, 04:44 PM
  The Kalki Avatar Prophecy - From The Vishnu Purana Solve et Coagula 0 469 07-31-2011, 02:51 PM
  The Kalki Avatar Prophecy - From The Vishnu Purana Solve et Coagula 0 520 06-29-2010, 11:02 PM
  Illuminati Movie: 90-min.-TV-Spot for the Vatican/RCC Solve et Coagula 4 1,256 05-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Last Post: mastermg