Poll: Should Alex Jones be continued to allowed to destroy the careers of other radio hosts?
Yes, of course, he is the leader of this Truth Movement!
No, we must rid ourselves of this filth that has infected us!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD!
01-15-2010, 10:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2010, 10:20 PM by joeblow.)
Thumbs Down  Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD!
Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD!

http://www.jackbloodforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24984&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JackBlood
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I think that they DID update the page. I was on it a few days ago.
We replaced Stadtmiller.
JONES REPLACED US.
They haven't broken it to me yet, but I assume that Jones made them some kind
of offer they couldn't refuse.

If this is the case, then it looks like I will NEVER get my show on Texas Radio.

Very sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JackBlood
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I think that they DID update the page. I was on it a few days ago.
We replaced Stadtmiller.
JONES REPLACED US.
They haven't broken it to me yet, but I assume that Jones made them some kind
of offer they couldn't refuse.

If this is the case, then it looks like I will NEVER get my show on Texas Radio.

Very sad.
JackBlood
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

yeah.... I thought we were doing a good job in the 2nd hour. I was trying anyway...
I really needed this to help book bigger interviews, and was planning to promote it in the city...

Looks like they moved me to one hour on Saturday.

http://www.ktae.net/Saturday.html

I shoulda known that it would go like this. Its probably really funny to the infowars guy. Hahhhah ha !
Jimmy
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:51 pm

They replaced you with a rebroadcast of Jones? That's FUCKED UP.
johnnybartee
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Sorry to hear about this Jack. Makes no sense especially after the guy that runs it over there trashed Jones
in another forum. I guess you just can't compete against Zionists.
JackBlood
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Ok - Still on the LPFM. That's cool.

Here's the story I got:

It seems that Mr Jones blew a gasket when he heard I was on, and went over the head of the PD to have
me axed. It might also be that we were promoting Quoffers, owned by the enemy Smith?
There's talk of trying to air the 1st hour, but I highly doubt this will happen.
The good news is that the people there loved the show, so it wasn't my performance. Like GCN, WTPRN,
and the LPFMs in ATX, the show was pulled IN SPITE OF RATINGS AND A SOLID FAN BASE.

Thanks to KTAE for trying. Good guys. Just not big enough to stave off the attack - WHATEVER -
ya got me.
JackBlood
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

tHE T I C K

= s

the I secretly long to have rampant butt sex with Alex Jones

pretty accurate as I JUST GOT FUCKED AGAIN. HAPPY?
01-15-2010, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2010, 10:31 PM by lockntross.)
RE: Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD!
Good post. "I secretly long to have rampant butt sex with Alex Jones" -- I need that on a t-shirt.

I dont live in Texas, but I support Jack Blood in anything he does.
After WTPRN went down, I just followed him from Internet network to Internet network.

American Freedom Radio is top notch.
01-16-2010, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2010, 01:53 AM by kevlar.)
jowblow you are wrong, and you don't know what the fuck is going on...
01-16-2010, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2010, 02:18 AM by joeblow.)
So, I am wrong about what I copied and pasted directly from Jack Blood's forum or the fact that AJ is destroying other radio hosts' careers again?

Please elucidate this, I do not want to make the same mistake ever again.
01-16-2010, 03:30 AM,
I don't know if I totally agree with the framing of the poll. That aside my view is ignore him and hope he goes away (or to FOX). There was a time when I could rationalize that some of his info made it worth all of the crap. But after his "emergency swine flu" coverage back in April, anyone that still listens to anything the guy says or points people to his sites is doing themselves and others a disservice. (Given the options I voted option b.)
01-16-2010, 07:55 AM,
All I can say is Jack Blood and Gary Bell's "A view from space" are my absolute favorite radio shows period. I hope they continue. I know Jack will do whatever he can to stay on somewhere, even if he starts his own internet radio show.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
01-16-2010, 08:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2010, 08:55 PM by h3rm35.)
we all love you "jack blood"
even if I don't know who you are...

maybe its better that way?
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
01-16-2010, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2010, 06:27 PM by Hans Olo.)
I'm curious, who was the 'other' radio host whose career was destroyed by AJ?

The poll is a joke. Give people an option to disagree with you, otherwise you're not one bit better than certain people you're speaking out against. Think about, you may even have a valid point but you're ruining it by acting like a 12-year-old. Excuse me for being blunt.

Edit
Other than that: I totally agree with you, Jack Blood is a good radio host.
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM,
i agree this seems to be a polarised poll and a strange accusation.
01-20-2010, 07:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010, 07:11 PM by lockntross.)
I agree with joeblow 100% -- all of that info is from JB's forum, from a user Jack Blood.

This isnt the first time AJ has taken Jack Blood off a network. It's insane how pushy AJ is.
Jack Blood does a super job at fundraisers and events... AJ sells DVDs and subscriptions.

I do enjoy the writeups at infowars.com
01-21-2010, 02:41 PM,
Who were the other Radio hosts whose careers were 'destroyed' by Alex Jones? Please elaborate.
01-23-2010, 09:09 AM,
Jack is now making a plea to all his listeners to keep him on the air by supporting his sponsors.

Click the banners and buy EnerFoods if that kind of thing is up your creek.
http://deadlinelive.info/

http://www.enerhealthbotanicals.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=21
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-23-2010, 04:16 PM,
Be suspect of anyone who considers spreading the truth a competition. Do your own research, cointelpro is a bitch. Disinformation is everywhere. If people like Jones really were fighting against the powers that be, they would be dead or in jail in no time regardless of their audience. They would just have a heart attack or a car accident or any number of accidental or natural looking methods of ending their message. The fact that he is active, is all you need to know about what he is.
Knower of the unknown.
02-11-2010, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2010, 07:22 AM by Diceman.)
Jack Blood is a loser for turning on Jones like that, a couple of years ago at the Project for a New American Citizen he said that he owed his career to Jones for waking him up. He's a mediocre host, maybe he wasn't getting a big audience and that's why his show was shortened.

That poll just confirms that anything Joeblow says should not be taken seriously. And as he appears to be some kind of aspiring radio host, is probably motivated by jealousy.
02-13-2010, 04:23 AM,
I now avoid listening to any radio hosts based in Austin, TX. 99% of them seem to be in a pissing contest.
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ID3 Tags on Radio Shows? capnchronic 2 317 02-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  TRUTH FREQUENCY RADIO Frank2 1 392 05-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Sex and career, blackmail in Vatican shortwave 0 896 02-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,095 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
  Truth Frequency Radio Live tonight./today..later Frank2 3 671 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Frank2
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 1,968 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  UPCOMING CLIF HIGH Radio Interviews Dec 20 and 21 2012 shortwave 2 938 12-22-2012, 12:49 PM
  Jack Ruby: Clinton's Biological Father rawgoatsmilk 28 6,393 07-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Last Post: 7forever
  Radio Shack - Too Big to Fail Chinese Scams - Spread mexika 8 1,835 04-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,306 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman