Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you think of a global crime amnesty?
01-02-2010, 03:17 AM,

We're all familiar of tax amnesties for the people. How it would look now, if we could introduce amnesties for the crime of our governments/intelligence? For greater transparency, fairness and prosperity to finally introduce the Fair World Order ;-)

The secret service agents of Mossad, CIA, MI6, etc., would therefore volunteer to "Global Amnesty for intelligence/government crime", Amnesty International, Transparency International, the UN or another independent organization, and then admit to their crimes.

These persons involved in organized intelligence crimes, who would admit their crimes would instantly get impunity for life and all other involved entities (before divine laws crime amnesty will probably not help too much), any person involved would be obliged to fully resolve their cases, to finally get government support to find their true profession or dream job ...

We would all be much better off, if intelligence crimes were voluntarily disclosed, for one day every people will see anyway behind their dirty "secrets", unfortunetly the people's anger may no longer be controlled.

My suggestion: a global crime Amnesty for ALL crimes retrospectively commited by intelligence agencies, governments, politicians, religion, mafia, companies, individuals, etc.

01-02-2010, 09:21 AM,
RE: What would you think of a global crime amnesty?
I say don't let them off the hook.
[Image: randquote.png]
01-02-2010, 01:51 PM,
You've made a decent argument and I like that you're being proactive with ideas. Better whistleblower protection could accomplish the same end and it would produce less of an influx of false claims from those seeking amnesty solely for personal interest. It would be a greater moral victory as well if we nicked them without relying on rats and snakes -- tactics the DEA would employ. As the hairy one stated "don't let them off the hook'.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
01-02-2010, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2010, 09:53 PM by Easy Skanking.)
If they are to be forgiven, that means that everyone in jails and prisons has to be forgive as well and released. That presents a difficult situation in addition to removing the source of income for the Prison Industrial Complex.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-03-2010, 01:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2010, 01:10 AM by Apocalypso Now!.)
(01-02-2010, 09:21 AM)yeti Wrote: I say don't let them off the hook.

Clap
(01-02-2010, 03:17 AM)Solve et Coagula Wrote: crime amnesty?

get them to hand in their machetes?
01-03-2010, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM by daniel9.)
no global crime amnesty!
01-04-2010, 01:06 AM,
I do understand the approach, and I accept the concept for all those accused of non-violent crimes, particularly in the region of illicit substances, but it seems a bit unlikely that most of the suspects that this would be targeted toward would even honestly remember the breadth of their crimes. People who commit crimes against humanity don't do that type of thing and then feel horrible about it, wishing they could just come clean and be forgiven their misdeeds. It's in their nature to be as ruthless and calculating as possible in their own self interest. Hell, if this kind of thing were actually somehow set up, they'd probably set up massive amounts of assassinations anyway, because revealing a past tactic might very well screw up a future one, and they're not about to give up that leverage.

These people aren't the type that would even bring a book back to the library during an amnesty from overdue fines! They're sociopathic and/or psychopathic.

Hang the war criminals high. Whoever they are, wherever they're from.

Preferably in public.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
01-04-2010, 01:20 AM,
(01-04-2010, 01:06 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: Hang the war criminals high. Whoever they are, wherever they're from.

Preferably in public.

what about their children?
01-04-2010, 05:13 AM,
(01-04-2010, 01:20 AM)Apocalypso Now! Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 01:06 AM)h3rm35 Wrote: Hang the war criminals high. Whoever they are, wherever they're from.

Preferably in public.

what about their children?

If history is any teacher, the crimes of the father will be visited upon their children.

At least I hope that's the case...

I lived in France during the bicentennial of the French Revolution, and learned about what happened during that time as a pre-teen.

That, combined with being present at the decommissioning of Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin in 1990 and taking a baby - sledge to The Wall; along with the ability to feel the power of ancient sacred places as I encountered them across Europe, Egypt, and the Americas, has (kind of,) framed my view of government from a young age...

I looked down, as an Acolyte, on George Herbert Walker Bush's bald spot as he took communion at the American Cathedral of Paris as an 11 year old ('90 or '91,) and only within the past decade did I truly understand the significance of what an interesting perspective that really was...

I don't believe that the world, or more specifically, the people of Texas or Paraguay, will allow his son's tenure to go unchallenged throughout the near future.

People will get ANGRY, (like in Greece and Mexico,) and the truth will come out. The response may be like the French revolution, or it may be slightly more tempered, but in the end, those involved in the most recent atrocities perpetrated by the American Empire will be dealt with.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRICS Summit: Far East Bloc versus America: 'Great Game' for Global Order via Banking and Currency? Solve et Coagula 9 4,048 01-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Obama’s All-out Global War Against an American Asylum Seeker mexika 0 857 07-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The Dictionary of the Global War on You mexika 0 689 07-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Last Post: mexika
Exclamation Massive Canadian Crime Bill: The Safe Streets and Communities Act (Bill C-10) FastTadpole 7 3,819 09-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Global Spiritual Awakening to our Control System Beostein 3 1,555 05-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Beostein
  The Coverup of Zionist Organized Crime! Solve et Coagula 0 849 02-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Real Crime of Mikhail Khodorkovsky Solve et Coagula 0 709 01-31-2012, 06:26 PM
  It's here - Global centralization of elections, privatized h3rm35 1 935 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: thokling
  OWS Is Trigger For Major Shift in Global Consciousness Solve et Coagula 0 732 11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
  News Analysis: Global Impact of 9/11 Attacks Solve et Coagula 0 895 09-05-2011, 09:35 PM