Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So is it safe to assume...
12-05-2009, 03:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2009, 03:47 AM by triplesix.)
So is it safe to assume...
...the sole purpose of 9/11 was to control the heroin trade?

Because I have been thinking about it for these last eight years, and looking at all sorts of evidence about geopolitical technocrats bureaucratizing institutionalized brutality and becoming aware of these nebulous associations drawing patterns across the otherwise blank face of 'mainstream' global politics, I've come to realize the nitty gritty (euphemism chosen quite purposefully) of the shadow organization is a need for vast amounts of quiet money to bankroll their excessively treasonous, secret and unpopular attacks on the 'lower' population.

We know the CIA was involved in drug trafficking for money. We know that the Bush family is deeply involved with the CIA. We know that Afghanistan is the supplier of 70% of the world's heroin. In the year 2000, Afghanistan was producing 8,000,000 pounds of heroin. After efforts of the fundamentalist Taliban at the behest of the U.N., the Islamic warlords cut production to just 370,000 pounds, a 97% reduction. The global heroin supply plummeted by two-thirds. As of 2007, Afghanistan heroin production was restored to the year 2000 level of 8,000,000 pounds. Heroin goes for $14,000 per pound.

Obviously CIA traded drugs don't go for street value, they are probably very uh... shall we say wholesale priced, but we can assume an extreme low of $1,000 per pound puts an estimated value on this crop of $8,000,000,000, at street price that number soars to $112 billion dollars. And Afghanistan is a 'poor' nation akin to Europe in the fourteenth century? More likely they just don't have the connections or the intelligence or the moral decay to really make the right kinda money on this annually returning billion-dollar commodity of theirs.

If we are to factor in the money made on war, domestic security, insurance and banking fraud, resource appropriation alone, we can reasonably estimate $3,000,000,000,000 stood to be taken advantage of in these wars. The value of roughly half of the American economy, the entire Iraqi and Afghan economies, and a few trillion in bailouts caused by a multitude of related 'crises', even the couple billion for Silverstein for losing his great property. So this comes at the cost of 12,000 or so American lives in 9/11 between rescue workers and victims, and roughly 5,300 lives in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, we're talking almost $174,000,000 per casualty here.

Would you kill someone randomly for $174,000,000? Maybe not, but I'm willing to bet anyone in the 'I Hate Humanity' Rockefeller/Rothschild cult would be more than willing to tag that bet.

Now I know the smarter folk out there are wondering why I made such a big deal out of Afghanistan's $100 billion dollar per year heroin production when I compare that to the trillion dollar banking frauds. Well, most of that three trillion dollars is being watched, by mostly crooked individuals, but it still had to be shifted around fairly publicly. The amount of money supposedly set aside by the U.S. Government for the 'not-a-conspiracy' Black Budget is only admitted as $32 billion. Heroin money goes straight into the black budget, and stands to be worth at least as much, maybe two or three times as much.

So in conclusion, the primary factor in targeting Iraq is introducing a period of perpetual warfare, which is necessary because it becomes impossible to otherwise continue the unilateral perpetual increase in arms production, which at this point has become the cornerstone of Western economy.

But the evidence also points to a darker motivation in Afghanistan, which has a less obvious abundance. It was not a modern nation with infrastructure ripe for appropriation. The only thing that changed between Afghanistan and the world prior to '9/11' was a Taliban commitment to wiping out the scourge of heroin from the world. Thing is that heroin also represented money to some of the most powerful and evil people in this world. This was money that was not being watched, money that exchanged hands unbeknownst to the world, and had been for quite some time, that then suddenly vanished. Is it any wonder what kind of enemies Afghanistan made in such a bold move?

It is not surprising that when the world's largest gang found out their number one supplier had discovered Allah and wasn't going to produce their protection money on time, as expected, the strongmen came in to start breaking windows, shake down families, and put the boots to the face.

9/11 was just to ensure those ignorant strongmen were properly motivated.

...okay, my unnecessary and redundant rant is over. Sorry to put you through that, Angry013 lol
...oh and last note to the admins, I only through this in flippant hand because it was more conversational and conjectural than scholarly or serious, and was expected to spurn conversation more than debate, but of course you can do with it as thou wilt, being as that is, after all, the whole of the law.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
12-05-2009, 04:27 AM,
RE: So is it safe to assume...
Terrific analysis, triplesix Exclamation

You may want to check out Catherine Austin Fitts and her series of essays entitled: Narco-Dollars For Beginners--How The Money Works In The Illicit Drug Trade.

Her series of articles are at this link.

On that same web page, also check out the picture of Richard Grasso, former Chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, greeting a Colombian FARC commander.

Very revealing picture ...

... and thanks again for initiating this thread !
12-05-2009, 04:42 AM,
I think that it was one of the reasons that 9/11 was done. I also think that it was to create more control over the US public by eroding our rights in the name of security. This also serves the purpose of making our lives shittier and therefore more to escape from. Well, what do folks do to forget about the shit lives that have been foisted on us? Get fucked up to forget about it. Alcohol is already legal but now heroin and opium are great clientele makers with all of the repeat business. If the "clients" can't afford more of the product, then ship them off to jail to make more money off of them. Nice little money making racket that's going on here....
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
12-05-2009, 05:12 AM,
I have a few pictures to back up your well expressed analysis of the huge black money aspect to the war that served the numerous purposes[*]:

Not surprisingly many of these troops (kids) are now hooked on the dope they are guarding. This serves to keep them as obedient zombies that are slaves to their addiction and the blackmail of threatened court martial for stepping out of line.

[*]
- The removal from American soil to uphold the Constitution and Killing off of patriots (RIP Pat Tillman etc. etc etc.)
- Creating debt to help the international banking masters adn devalue the dollar
- Laundering tax dollars as military spending
- Polarizing Politics moreso than ever
- Destabilization of the Middle East
- Keeping Rouge Nations in line
- Perpetual War/Fear as you noted
- Destruction of Ancient Secrets and Artifacts
- Drive to Privatize the Military (Haliburton Blackwater/Xe)
- Military positioning for Pakistan (chasing the fleeing Taliban)
- Military positioning for Iraq
- Military positioning for Iran
- Military positioning for Egypt
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
12-05-2009, 09:38 AM,
Thanks for posting, this is new to me. So 9-11 was for control over drugs, political power over the citizens in the name of fear, and strategic military points in the Middle East for Israel's interests. Sounds like all win to me, those fuckers.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
12-05-2009, 10:02 AM,
Don't forget the money that is made by weapons and munitions manufacturers, Carlyle and Haliburton contracts for support services not to mention perhaps gaining control of land that can be used to route oil pipelines over to get at the supplies from the "stan nations.

Guns
Oil
Drugs
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
12-05-2009, 10:18 AM,
SAFE! nice rant Smile

Sure can turn a nicer dime with heroin than with smelly maryjane. Can make another nice dime getting all the junkies in the withdrawal clinics hooked on the 100x more addictive, 100% legal prescription drug Substitol(morphine).

Cocaine is a similar scam. My best guess it is used for blackmail.
All you need is a politician, a two-way mirror and a camera for a little snort and extort.
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2009, 09:15 PM by SiLVa.)
(12-05-2009, 10:02 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote: Guns
Oil
Drugs

Quite right. I say it all the time when i read it off of some Federal Reserve note. In Guns Oil & Drugs We Trust
As far as the "sole" reason for 9-11- most likely not, but its most definitely a major part of it. Awesome rant triple, and i agree 110% - much appreciated.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
12-06-2009, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 08:34 AM by hilly7.)
Least we forget privatized prisons which truly have slave labor. It also takes away certain rights when convicted for life.
12-06-2009, 12:39 PM,
Sole purpose? As I understand it, 9/11 didn't have a sole purpose. It was used to bring forth more manipulation for the centralizing of control over the human species through various means.
12-06-2009, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009, 01:52 PM by triplesix.)
I have to say, "sole" was a bit tragically hyperbolic, Blush

I should rephrase: "the sole purpose of 9/11"

as "the sole purpose of the war in Afghanistan"

If I had to pick a single reason for 9/11, well, I'd say pure Gulf of Tonkin pretext for war, I think that is safe to assume. State control being tertiary and customary for times of war.

So really that hasn't sat with me well and I thought I'd clarify my position.

But I appreciate the skeptical response because you are right! Beer
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-09-2010, 06:52 PM,
I just read recently that it was billions of world wide narco-money that kept the banks alive during the initial economic collapse because said money wasn't weighted down in fraudulent investments. I forget who said it... IMF, World Bank?... something like that.
01-10-2010, 07:27 AM,
(01-09-2010, 06:52 PM)Ctrl Wrote: I just read recently that it was billions of world wide narco-money that kept the banks alive during the initial economic collapse because said money wasn't weighted down in fraudulent investments. I forget who said it... IMF, World Bank?... something like that.

UN advisor claims drug money saved banks in global crisis
December 15, 2009
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=30688
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
12-19-2010, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2010, 11:44 PM by h3rm35.)
just a quick note, the street value of an 80mg Oxycontin (1-2 doses for an average junkie - more like 8 doses more for normal people in moderate to severe pain,) has skyrocketed in the past few months from about $40 to $160 nation-wide in the US because the FDA, DEA and the manufacturer, Perdue pharmaceuticals have combined forces to create and release a new "anti-abuse matrix" which doesn't allow for any form of administration other than oral. They've also sued generic manufacturers for releasing low-cost alternatives because Purdue managed to get the new matrix approved by the FDA just under the wire for their deadline to keep the formula proprietary after announcing publicly that they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Oxycontin, to this point, has become the most widely "abused" pharmaceutical drug in the US, and also has millions of prescribed users on pain-management regimens.

This will send the off-prescription market and those in pain whose tolerance exceeds the dosages prescribed by doctors tainted by the anti-opiate stigma scrambling to the streets for heroin, which is really the only comparable fix.
[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
12-21-2010, 04:37 PM,
War is allways about drugs,it really pisses me off every time I hear one more Canadian soldier was killed because I know it's all in the name of drugs.
All Canadian troops should be sent back home from the war on drugs in my opinion.
Good thread,so true,the world is so fucked up,just another reason to legalize drugs all over the world so war/famine and hatred will end.