Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbi Calls For 'un Of Religions'
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM,
The Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yona Metzger, has called for the creation of a world body with representatives from the major religious groups.

Rabbi Metzger was addressing the International Congress of Imams and Rabbis for Peace in Seville, Spain.

He called for the formation of a "United Nations of religious groups".

The Imam of Gaza, Imad al-Faluji, said politicians lied but religious leaders had a different objective - to work towards a higher good.

The imams and rabbis at this conference, which opened on Sunday, say the world is in crisis and it is time they acted to restore justice, respect and peace.

Straight talking

The delegates have made it very clear that now is the time for concrete initiatives.

At the opening ceremony Rabbi Yona Metzger said his idea of a "United Nations of religious groups" could "bring a bridge between religions to help the bridge of the diplomatic way".

That plan has broad support from key participants like Frederico Major, the co-president of the Alliance for Civilisations, the lobby group for international conflict resolution, supported by the United Nations and initiated by Spain's Prime Minister, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero.

The speeches at this conference rather than using polite, diplomatic language have at times been brutally direct. When the Rabbi Metzger harangued mainstream Muslims for not standing up to Osama bin Laden, Islamic leaders nodded in agreement.

Both Muslim and Jewish leaders have shown a preparedness to take criticism.

There have also been strong expressions of opposition to any killing in the name of religion.

At the end of the opening ceremony, the Muslim delegation sang an oration to the Prophet Mohammed before resuming discussions about the ideas they plan to present to their Jewish counterparts.

The religious leaders have three days to come up with a manifesto that aims to convert their words into actions.

BBC
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
08-07-2006, 05:37 PM,
1 World religion coming soon.
08-07-2006, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2006, 06:12 PM by DHammer.)
Quote:1 World religion coming soon.

Yep, yet some like to think that this is the only way we can stop wars, by uniting everyone and every belief on the world.

While I agree with a unified TRUE "religion" or worship of the true God, I deny the idea of uniting all nations under one banner. That's simply NOT what God had in mind or had planned for us. He clearly stated that we should spread out and inhabit all the corners of the earth. The babylonians however disobeyed God and united themselfs to build the tower. Exactly what the NWO wants to do today.

Some will be fooled into believing that this future world religion will be good for us, and it's actually the true message of God, when it's not. The Bible is very clear about this, ALL will be deceived, and if it were possible, even the very elect. There's no question of "IF" and "MAYBE" 's, it WILL happen, the majority WILL be deceived. So if anything, be sure your beliefs do NOT reflect those of the majority.
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

08-07-2006, 07:23 PM,
Convergence...

It's all coming together to a focal point. False flag operations, escalating violence, total surveilance... one world religion.

All aboard the FEMA trains, next stop Rex-84 camps!

Pack a bag or lock and load... it's nearing on decision time.
08-08-2006, 06:44 PM,
Quote:Pack a bag or lock and load... it's nearing on decision time.

lol nice way to put it ^_^
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

08-10-2006, 03:29 PM,
Quote:The Imam of Gaza, Imad al-Faluji, said politicians lied but religious leaders had a different objective - to work towards a higher good.

higher good? or 1 world religion?
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
08-11-2006, 08:55 PM,
Quote:Stand firm,keep your faith or otherwise you to will become Kabalatastic lol
Fuckem,nothing beats strong faith
Oh ? is that so ? Then how do you explain the fact that God's delusion will be embraced by ALL ( I cannot emphasise this word enough here)

Quote:2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

It's not a matter of if , its a matter of when.
Quote:# Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Do you see what I see ? the devil WILL DECEIVE ALL i.e. the WHOLE world, no question about it ; you can have faith to move mountains i.e. "fkem nothing beats strong faith" and STILL go to hell, without charity. Finding out what the apostle meant by "charity" is crutial and determines your eternal dwelling place.

by the way, why is this forum so dead (religion) ; where are all the people who liked to disagree and argue with me ? bring on the mocking and flaming fest ! :P

08-16-2006, 11:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2006, 11:42 AM by DHammer.)
Quote:Oh look someone wants attention haha .. BYEBYE:)

How old are you kid ? Do you think i'm joking with this ?

08-16-2006, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2006, 10:56 PM by DHammer.)
Maybe I took your statement a bit too serious ... ? You were just joking around or ... ? (who`s the joker now?:P)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Origin of Gods and Religions Easy Skanking 0 262 08-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  NY Rabbi's Spreading Herpes After Sucking Blood From Penis' Of Newly Circumcised Jew Frank2 4 814 09-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Swordfish
  The Real Unity of All Religions Solve et Coagula 0 322 01-30-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Reincarnation of Adolph Hitler calls Freeman and reveals the lost key of freemasonry… UtahGabber7 7 1,923 01-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Mystery Religions & Interconnected Secret Societies Lecture Darius 1 766 11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Darius
  Its bullshit like this that makes me want to kick all religions in the gonads h3rm35 3 1,885 06-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Colonel Gaddafi calls for jihad against Switzerland Apocalypso Now! 3 817 03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Ruling brands Judaism racist – Chief Rabbi --- 0 479 07-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Last Post: ---
  Israeli Rabbi: Beautiful Rachel saved army TriWooOx 1 613 01-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Pope blesses U.N. flag, calls for "binding international rules" --- 5 996 04-27-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post: hilly7