Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Doubt Claims Made In Rense.com Article.
08-07-2006, 06:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2006, 06:50 PM by yanital.)
I posted this at former CC:

Regarding the missiles thrown on israel:

I'm trying to validate the ideas those rockets are not matching of those that Hesbollah posses.
I read
Haifa 'Missle Attacks' Make No Sense Whatever

Now:
1. towards the end he says that:
"Israel said missile with 450 lb warhead has exploded in its area."

--I have searched the web and Israeli news and found no mention of that claim.
-- The Fajir-5 in the rockets comparison shows a 90 kg warhead that is 198 lb. -- not 450 lb !

here's link that Ognir found with Fajir-5:
Link
Does someone know what is he (who is the writer?) talks about ?

2. the picture that shows holes ine the window of a car
caused by the Fajir-5
-- I say that it could do this damage. if it exploded far from the car. it has metal bullets that fly all over.

convince me otherwise please.
08-07-2006, 07:13 PM,
I do believe that the rockets are from Hezbolah , however i do think that it suits the Israelis interests to leave some of the rocket launching sites intact so they can continue bombing Lebanons infilstructure. After all this conflict is all about water. Israel wants Lebanons water supply from what i can gather.
08-07-2006, 07:52 PM,
I'm no expert, but that car looks like it was shot with machinegun fire. As a general rule, the further away from the explosion, the more spread out the pattern would be - the pattern seems quite close in the pic.
08-07-2006, 09:41 PM,
Apparently alot of these rockets contain ball bearings in the warhead. This would explain the machinegun look affect on the car.
08-08-2006, 10:40 PM,
So, this article is not serious..
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM,
[Image: haifa_18.jpg]

Please note the closeness of many of the holes here. If this came from an explosion of ball-bearings, the proximity could NOT be at any significant distance, as the spread pattern would be much more diffuse. Have you ever fired a shotgun? An explosion works the same way, only instead of a spreading funnel of hits, it goes in a sphere - all directions. Also noteworthy is the fact that the roof of the car appears to be relatively undamaged, indicating that the 'attack' did not come from above. These are just my personal observations, but I think they make sense... perhaps someone more familiar with the art of war could shed better light on the subject...?
08-08-2006, 11:28 PM,
Yes i have fired a shotgun before. Regarding the roof not being hit, it depends on what angle the rocket came in at and how low to the ground it was when it exploded. I do not think we have enough info on the rocket itself and the speed/angle it fell at towards the car. Without this information it is hard to tell why the roof was not hit. If it was in fact shot at with a gun on a road that looks pretty busy in broad daylight i think it would be a little to obvious.
08-08-2006, 11:44 PM,
I will have to agree with Calculon on this one. I witnessed a great many explosions when I was in the military and withought more information on where the rocket explodes you can't say that car wasn't hit by ball bearing from a rocket. Like he said, if the rocket exploded low enough the roof would not have gotten hit because the bearings would be going up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Answer to Obama’s Claims on Iraq’s ‘Successful’ Intervention mexika 0 254 04-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Last Post: mexika
  US Vice-President Zionist Joe Biden says 'No doubt' Syria used chemical WMDs mexika 2 642 08-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Last Post: SirBustaBear
  Lawyers Guild claims NATO activists “disappeared” without warrant or charges yeti 1 451 05-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Last Post: April
Information China Claims Air Supremacy With Its New J-20 Stealth Fighter FastTadpole 0 719 05-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Gen Petraeus casts doubt on July 2011 deadline for Afghan withdrawal TriWooOx 0 455 08-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book TriWooOx 1 686 12-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Dozens of French leaders 'supported Rwandan genocide' claims new report TriWooOx 0 588 08-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Israel's Shaul Mofaz claims Iran nuclear breakthrough is close TriWooOx 1 556 08-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Last Post: ---
  Group claims Iran speeding up nuke plans Guest 0 426 02-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Iranian Tv Claims Iraq Rushed Saddam's Execution To Thwart Alleged Us Escape Plan wokensheep 0 324 01-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Last Post: wokensheep