Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concen Video Site Now Open
08-11-2006, 02:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006, 03:19 PM by waxzy.)
**OGNIR** can you sticky this plz tx
-------------------------------------------------------------------

ConCen Video Site: http://concen.smartvideochannel.com/

<strike>To upload you must be registered and logged into conspiracycentral.info:)</strike>

No need to rely on youtube of google video anymore, we now have our own video server.

Might be a few bugs, post any problems here please.

Upload stuff and spread the word!

- waxzy
:ph34r:
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
08-11-2006, 03:10 PM,
trying it out now.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
08-11-2006, 03:10 PM,
I tryed to create an account but I only came to the login site of this forum .....did I do anything wrong or ??
08-11-2006, 03:14 PM,
Quote:I tryed to create an account but I only came to the login site of this forum .....did I do anything wrong or ??

probably had to log in here first, read his first post.
08-11-2006, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006, 03:22 PM by waxzy.)
wait 30 minutes, i did a few changes to login code

<strike>Steps to upload:
1. login or register at http://conspiracycentral.info
2. visit http://concen.smartvideochannel.com/
The video site uses your login cookies from concen forums.</strike>

[Image: technicaldifficultiesjo5.jpg]

scrap that, I cant get the concen cookie to work properly

just sign up at the video site

sorry for troubles;)

oh and it does take a few minutes for the video uploads to be converted.

cheers
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

08-11-2006, 03:15 PM,
I am/was loged in here woulden't be able to do the comment would I ??
08-11-2006, 03:16 PM,
Quote:I am/was loged in here woulden't be able to do the comment would I ??

i didnt know if you logged in when it redirected you. just tryin to help bro.
08-11-2006, 03:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006, 03:26 PM by Tarzan_N.)
OK I'll wait :)

and thx woken I didn't mean to bite youre head off....even though it came out that way
08-11-2006, 03:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006, 03:51 PM by waxzy.)
Ok its working

I uploaded the first video
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------

08-11-2006, 03:48 PM,
Great!!

And it even works for my stupid self :P
08-11-2006, 04:10 PM,
Quote:Is there anyway that the uploads can support .FLV file format please?

not at the moment sorry
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------

08-11-2006, 06:19 PM,
Cool, I can put this on the main page to look like a forum, but it's really a redirect to that site. Basically, the same way the "chat" forum takes you to CR chat on Cypher's site.
08-11-2006, 06:24 PM,
encode is still working. must take forever or somthing is wrong. if it doesnt work by tonight ill try to upload again.
08-11-2006, 07:21 PM,
Great idea, thanks for setting this up. Wish it had a little bigger than 100 MB restriction, but I suppose that's what the tracker is for.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-11-2006, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006, 07:37 PM by waxzy.)
The site providing the file hosting service started advertising this morning and I think they got WAY more response than anticipated. Which is why I think the file conversions are taking more than 30min.

:huh:
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open Mind with Bill Jenkins (Audio- 1980's) pizzaman777 0 820 05-30-2014, 05:04 PM
Last Post: pizzaman777
  I'm new to concen. How do I download a ed2k site? author1892 6 3,234 05-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: author1892
  wow... found a treasure-trove web site: publicintelligence.net h3rm35 0 1,140 06-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Interesting Site - ABC of FREEDOM spock 0 856 05-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: spock
  Schmitzberger-US Army und der Alpenfestung(Quarz as nazi atom bomb development site)( redgonzo 0 1,363 02-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: redgonzo
  topdocumentaryfilms.com -- Great Site SacredSleep 3 2,949 11-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  NEW BUT VERY GREAT SITE!!! Synthhead 1 1,190 01-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Ctrl
  Cool Site - SHTF411 waxzy 3 1,847 11-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Last Post: ezekiel73
  The WHO Flu Scam Video now available as a download - for free TriWooOx 1 1,247 10-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  theinfounderground.com site down yeti 16 2,651 06-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Guest