Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Sucsessfully Spread Information On Internet Forums.
08-13-2006, 06:31 AM,
I’m sure most of us here have had a few run ins with some crazy blood thirsty neo cons in certain forums. So here’s how you deal with them and not get banned while you spread info about the forum.

First find a good forum with a good amount of members, and start posting your views.
While posting maintain composure and be polite, and don’t curse everyone that challenges your views. Follow the forum rules. Don’t pepper one section of the forum with 50 threads, try to keep it down to a 2 or 3 thread minimum besides you don’t want to be running around trying to keep up with 50 threads, that’s not productive. Plus soon people will just not read the stuff because you are just plain annoying them. And eventually you will get banned because most forums have rules against that sort of thing. ;)

DO NOT MENTION CON CEN TO NEO CONS OR ANY FORUM YOU ARE POSTING INFORMATION IN! We don’t need more dos attacks.

PM the moderator after a while and tell him/her what your intentions are, tell them that you are there to have a reasonable intelligent debate. And by that time the neo cons will have bashed your brains out. Any responsible mod will see that you are sincere and not ban you most likely.

After while someone in the herd will usually step out and start trying to have a reasonable debate. That’s the guy you want, start feeding that person info since they can clearly think a little more than the rest of the herd. Most of the other neo cons will see this and either leave you alone in discussion or they will join in, in some civil form.
And viola you’ve de-nazi'd a forum, now people can be able to go there and have a reasonable conversation in the future without being called a tinfoil hat wearing nut job. :D
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
08-13-2006, 07:02 PM,
Sticky this:)
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-16-2006, 06:31 AM,
Great tips. Those neocons can be nasty buggers indeed! Calling in to Talk Radio programs and sharing info can be quite challenging as well.
09-07-2006, 03:22 AM,
ov3rkomer posted this in the 911 forum, i thought it a nice touch to this thread. thanks ov3rkomer.
The purpose of this document is to provide a rebuttal to the most common theories raised by 9/11 Deniers in either verbal debates or message boards. Simply refer any 9/11 Denier spammers to this page in order for them to properly shut up.
document here
[Image: image001.jpg]
09-07-2006, 06:01 PM,
Quote:ov3rkomer posted this in the 911 forum, i thought it a nice touch to this thread. thanks ov3rkomer.
The purpose of this document is to provide a rebuttal to the most common theories raised by 9/11 Deniers in either verbal debates or message boards. Simply refer any 9/11 Denier spammers to this page in order for them to properly shut up.
document here
[Image: image001.jpg]

I'm confused, I browsed the first document posted on the site...it supports the official theory and denies that it was an inside job.
Yo
09-08-2006, 03:44 AM,
Yea that site is a debunk site against the Truth movement. They call us 9/11 "deniers" because we deny the fake "official" story. It's a bullshit site that can't tackle any of the key issues with an relevancy. Nobody can explain WTC7 no matter how much they try. Don't know why you are posting it here...learn of the enemy?
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
09-10-2006, 01:46 AM,
sorry i should have explained more, i posted it so people know what they are up against. i was hoping we could put one of these together ourselves. but in our viewpoint instead of the propaganda viewpoint. would be a great tool.
iow i posted this so you can see what youll be getting into.
09-13-2006, 07:52 AM,
Quote:I’m sure most of us here have had a few run ins with some crazy blood thirsty neo cons in certain forums. So here’s how you deal with them and not get banned while you spread info about the forum.

First find a good forum with a good amount of members, and start posting your views.
While posting maintain composure and be polite, and don’t curse everyone that challenges your views. Follow the forum rules. Don’t pepper one section of the forum with 50 threads, try to keep it down to a 2 or 3 thread minimum besides you don’t want to be running around trying to keep up with 50 threads, that’s not productive. Plus soon people will just not read the stuff because you are just plain annoying them. And eventually you will get banned because most forums have rules against that sort of thing. ;)

DO NOT MENTION CON CEN TO NEO CONS OR ANY FORUM YOU ARE POSTING INFORMATION IN! We don’t need more dos attacks.

PM the moderator after a while and tell him/her what your intentions are, tell them that you are there to have a reasonable intelligent debate. And by that time the neo cons will have bashed your brains out. Any responsible mod will see that you are sincere and not ban you most likely.

After while someone in the herd will usually step out and start trying to have a reasonable debate. That’s the guy you want, start feeding that person info since they can clearly think a little more than the rest of the herd. Most of the other neo cons will see this and either leave you alone in discussion or they will join in, in some civil form.
And viola you’ve de-nazi'd a forum, now people can be able to go there and have a reasonable conversation in the future without being called a tinfoil hat wearing nut job. :D

hey! whats wrong with wearing a tinfoil hat??? i honestly remember lining my wallet with foil after i learned about the tracking bars years ago. i smoked so much weed i was THIS close to getting a hat lol...

great tips BTW. ive been in too many "civil forum wars" on conspiracy. its soo draining...
[Image: alexjonessiggoogletc0.jpg]
09-13-2006, 10:42 PM,
Quote:AlexJonesIsGod here you go m8 lol [Image: afdbbookcover.png]
[Image: afdbhead.jpg]

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

[Image: afdbsmiley.gif]
if theres some one strange in ya neighbourhood
who ya gonna call .. mind controllers!

[Image: ali2.jpg]
"Hi I look like a complete mellon"

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

omg wow. thanks for that link im going to order one! JK!

wow he even has a study showing that the helmets may in fact amplify the governments signals! hahah maybe the fact that people want to wear one is a sign of their contorl! lmao. too funny. thanks man.
[Image: alexjonessiggoogletc0.jpg]
09-16-2006, 01:55 AM,
Quote:[Image: ali2.jpg]
"Hi I look like a complete mellon"

haha, cheers for the link

:D
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM,
Quote:While posting maintain composure and be polite, and don’t curse everyone that challenges your views.

That's the part I always have trouble remembering. LOL! I don't curse everyone who challenges my views, but when mods at the last site I was banned from start trashing me on a personal level, I can't seem to be able to hold back. The fury boils until it can't be contained and then...

Boom!

Hence, the reason I am now here instead of that last site. I lit into 2 mods for 4 days straight. ;]

I'm trying to control my temper now. :rolleyes:
&Some words may hide others.& --- William Shakespeare

Charles Copeland's Official Website: http://charlescopeland.com
Charles Copeland's MySpace Profile Page: http://myspace.com/charlescopelandhorror
Charles Copeland's SiteSpaces Profile Page: http://charlescopeland.sitespaces.net

There IS no spoon...
09-12-2007, 12:42 AM,
What are neo cons again?

Mike
what the New Advent Encyclopedia says -
The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for &the light of the morning& (Job 11:17), &the signs of the zodiac& (Job 38:32), and &the aurora& (Psalm 109:3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the &Exultet& of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Documents reveal NSA bribes to Internet companies in exchange for collaboration mexika 0 282 08-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Last Post: mexika
Exclamation Time for us to immediately form a post-Internet Study Group (Fidonet, Packet Radio) joeblow 1 1,030 04-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: peragrate
  What Is Information Overload? FighterFromAfar 14 5,497 06-22-2011, 04:53 AM
Last Post: solar
Star PirateBox -- Mobile file sharing that bypasses the Internet ... solar 2 1,014 04-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: rsol
  How to spread the truth? Nokturnal 21 3,102 08-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  DoS attack stuffs Turkey's internet censors: Hackers protest net interference h3rm35 2 1,128 07-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Internet abuzz with BitTorrent bypass code - Draconian UK law gets SeedF**cked h3rm35 0 620 04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Internet Debating of 'Conspiracy Theory' on Message Boards --- 77 7,796 04-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ---
  Bill Lets Obama Turn Off the Internet hilly7 2 735 04-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Information Regarding The Situation In New Hampshire Concerning Ed And Elaine Brown Skinski7 1 724 01-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Last Post: bando