Poll: Do you think Alex Jones is right in predicting a major event in the next few months?
No Alex Jones is full of it
No, Alex is mistaking the neo-cons bumping up the political scene just for election season?
Yes, we are going to see a major event soon, but it's not going to cause WW3
WW3 is near. Damn never thought I'd die like everyone eles did in the past...guess I wasn't special.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Alex Jones' Prediction
08-13-2006, 07:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 07:14 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Alex Jones' Prediction
Hey. What do you think about Alex Jones predictions he make on the 10th on his radio show about the neo-cons /globalists getting ready to launch another false flag attack against America?

Is he reading the signs right? I think he has alot of good points and he probably would know better than me as to what to look for. But is it possible Alex Jones is just seing political games by the neo-cons to make everyone scared again before elections season? Surely Alex would have thought of that though.

His comments of the world being on the brink of WW3 is scary. The idea of North Korea invading my country 5 years into international conflict and killing me is really shitty.

I see an attack being very likley. A major one. Nuclear bomb. I see a major crackdown in North America. Martial law zero tolerance society from that point on. I see the secret FEMA camps and secret police coming out in full force and arresting political dissents such as ourself. Welcome Russia.

Maybe even I see us nuking the fuck out of Iran and maybe invading Syria@

But somehow though, I think it's not going to start WW3 yet.

The globalists aren't done with North America yet. The end isn't near. Business is continuing as usual in some ways. Microsoft and Sony all want to launch their new consoles.

Their building the Superhighway for a reason. It's a big project. They aren't building it for no reason. The tracker transponder chips are being implimented for a reason. The national ID card is being implimented and planned for a reason.

There is still going to be an economy in America/Canada/Mexico.

However, I suppose there's no reason there can't be all this, AND WW3 at the same time.:P

The end.
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
08-13-2006, 07:16 AM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
wheres the option

"he's been right once before, and so I'm not taking it lightly and will push 9/11 truth and exposing government terror harder but, I truely don't know if he's right or not"
[Image: O-t-Nlink.png]
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
08-13-2006, 07:22 AM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:wheres the option

"he's been right once before, and so I'm not taking it lightly and will push 9/11 truth and exposing government terror harder but, I truely don't know if he's right or not"

You mean a vote of non-confidence. I'd say not voting at all is where you stand. :D
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-13-2006, 07:45 AM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
It's not no confidence I have a lot of confidience in alex, I just don't like to jump on bandwagons. though I am ramping up my efforts to expose theirs
O-t-N Disclaimer: WARNING ignorant statements or arguments typed in public, or semi-public arenas; can and will be used for public scrutiny of your idiocy. O-t-N is not responsible for ego damage or embarassment as a result of what you write.
08-13-2006, 09:34 AM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
I didn't mean no confidence in Alex, I was just making a reference to the messed up presidential vote we have. Don't know if the correlation really makes sense, but it did at the time I posted. Having a few drinks tongiht
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-13-2006, 11:38 AM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
lol, gotcha
08-13-2006, 07:28 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:he's been right once before

I'm a bit stunned that AJ predicted 911.
Did any of you really remember his prior speech takes place before it ?
Is there a chance that he simply got intelligence estimations that were published & made them his own ?
08-13-2006, 09:03 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
I still think a false-flag radiological attack on Tel Aviv is going to be the spark. It may be followed by the American and Israeli retaliation against Iran, and in turn, followed by another "retaliation"/false flag terror against an American city.

Didn't Hassan Nasrallah say that if Israel attacked central Beirut, that Hezbollah would attack Tel Aviv?

Whatever happens, it's going to be soon. If not within August, then at least before November.
08-13-2006, 09:08 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:
Quote: he's been right once before

I'm a bit stunned that AJ predicted 911.
Did any of you really remember his prior speech takes place before it ?
Is there a chance that he simply got intelligence estimations that were published & made them his own ?

well I remember him talking about what set him off. He was listening to some neocon cfr scum on the cable news network. and the sniveling little slime was like. 'Oh yeah gonna have to give up your rights' and like somthing about big towers and it was just enough to pull the lever in alex's brain he knew exactly what he was talking about. they were going to try and finish off the WTC
08-13-2006, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 10:51 PM by DHammer.)
Alex Jones' Prediction
One has to understand that once WW3 starts its bye bye for all of us. Once it begins that's the end until Jesus comes again, and it's gonna be hella scary. I don't think we`re that close but then again the Bible says that He will come like a thief in the night.

Also
Quote:The globalists aren't done with North America yet. The end isn't near. Business is continuing as usual in some ways. Microsoft and Sony all want to launch their new consoles.

It's not like they HAVE to know (sony and microsoft) ; such an order, to roll out ww3 would be made by the highest of the highest among the elite, such as the rothschilds, why in the world would anyone have to know about this that is not directly involved ? the less people that know about it, the better.
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

08-13-2006, 10:56 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:wheres the option

Thats the obvious, copout answer. Thats not an answer thats the general thought of the topic. :blink:
Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

08-13-2006, 10:58 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:One has to understand that once WW3 starts its bye bye for all of us. Once it begins that's the end until Jesus comes again, and it's gonna be hella scary. I don't think we`re that close but then again the Bible says that He will come like a thief in the night.

Also
Quote:The globalists aren't done with North America yet. The end isn't near. Business is continuing as usual in some ways. Microsoft and Sony all want to launch their new consoles.

It's not like they HAVE to know (sony and microsoft) ; such an order, to roll out ww3 would be made by the highest of the highest among the elite, such as the rothschilds, why in the world would anyone have to know about this that is not directly involved ? the less people that know about it, the better.

Yeah I know, I was just trying to make a loose point about it seems like alot of big business is still rolling along like everythings normal. But we should always look at the governments plans first I suppose.

08-13-2006, 11:02 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Alex does not have precognition or anything, he is simply well informed.

When you have a lot of information about the current state of the world in your head, either consciously or unconsciously you can see a mosaic form and in the pattern predict possibilities and mentally guage their likelihood of becoming true.

As for if he is correct or not, I cannot tell. When people predict things and they come true, there is much hooplah over it. More often the case is they are wrong and nobody pays any attention. Prophecy is funny like that, the millions upon millions of predictions which didnt come true are somehow overshadowed by the tiny number that did.

And for the record, I made a similar prediction on the old forum back in May. Here.
08-13-2006, 11:09 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:One has to understand that once WW3 starts its bye bye for all of us. Once it begins that's the end until Jesus comes again, and it's gonna be hella scary. I don't think we`re that close but then again the Bible says that He will come like a thief in the night.

Is there any scriptural evidence that World War 3 is going to be the conflagration that triggers the 2nd Coming of Christ?? Why not World War 4 or World War 5?? (Cue trite Einstein quote by someone)
08-14-2006, 07:53 PM,
Alex Jones' Prediction
Quote:

Is there any scriptural evidence that World War 3 is going to be the conflagration that triggers the 2nd Coming of Christ?? Why not World War 4 or World War 5?? (Cue trite Einstein quote by someone)

Because we are living in the days that are almost identical to the days of Noah, just as Jesus said : " For as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be again at the coming of the Son of Man". Also the fake utopia that is to be installed on earth (aka the golden age, aquarius age , etc) ,and the grand delusion is set (the roots of it are the evolution theory, and the capstone is the ufo phenomena), all we need is a trigger i.e. ww3.
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,041 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 1,774 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,204 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 1,835 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 566 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 517 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  My Call To Alex Jones. fred15 0 470 12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: fred15
Exclamation Shabbos Jones, Wikileaks, and the firing of Mike Rivero joeblow 34 7,322 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Alex Jones Owl Bank wiki link Weyland 12 1,993 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
Information sebaygo1: Anti-Incumbency Fever and Alex Jones Math joeblow 0 434 08-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: joeblow