Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trails In The Sky
08-13-2006, 04:58 PM,
Trails In The Sky
I dont have a program to overlay photos, so this is done very simple...
[Image: skylines.jpg]
I have no idea what this is.. natural trails seperating? or a natural phenomona?

[Image: XX.jpg]
[Image: XX2.jpg]
I think these are normal trails.. but anyway interesting:)
08-13-2006, 06:46 PM,
Trails In The Sky
How was that created ?:wacko:
08-13-2006, 06:56 PM,
Trails In The Sky
There's no way that those were created naturally. How can the wind blow three different streams into crossing at a specific point? To be honest it looks like an old geometry problem from HS. I forget do you use the SAS postulate :LOL:B)
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-13-2006, 09:08 PM,
Trails In The Sky
I was wondering how that one on top was created... that 'tripple X' or what to call it, was made by planes..
08-16-2006, 05:36 PM,
Trails In The Sky
maybe not CHEMTRAILS....but definitely far from natural.....and safer to call aerosols!

i find it nothing short of fucked up when people think it’s normal or natural.

younger generations are screwed! :(

and don’t forget....it’s the second hand cigarette smoke that’s killin you! B)
08-16-2006, 05:59 PM,
Trails In The Sky
Quote:I dont have a program to overlay photos, so this is done very simple...
I have no idea what this is.. natural trails seperating? or a natural phenomona?

Awesome post, great pictures. I might have a trail taken from inside a supermarket window,
didn't want to wait to go outside. Will post if shows up good.

Look here on this web page, bottom picture for an answer.
08-17-2006, 11:11 AM,
Trails In The Sky
[Image: 0856005.jpg]
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
08-17-2006, 04:43 PM,
Trails In The Sky
^ I can only think of the movie where you stand at the side of the

landing strip and get airborne off to the side.

That looks like a test on the side winds.
08-19-2006, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2006, 09:41 AM by Skinski7.)
Trails In The Sky
Quote:^ I can only think of the movie where you stand at the side of the

landing strip and get airborne off to the side.

That looks like a test on the side winds.

It is a wake condensation vortex.

Steve Morris is a professional photographer and this same picture is posted at the following link...

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0856005&size=M

He has a lot of awesomel photographs actually.:)

More of Steve's photos...
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...20AirTeamImages
08-26-2006, 07:55 PM,
Trails In The Sky

Here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada , we see these kind of chemtrails everyday. From the posts I have seen on other websites I can say that you do to, because these aerosol plumes are being sprayed all around thew globe on a 24/7 basis. They, (the dark side), call it geo engineering.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
08-26-2006, 09:14 PM,
Trails In The Sky
Quote:

Here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada , we see these kind of chemtrails everyday. From the posts I have seen on other websites I can say that you do to, because these aerosol plumes are being sprayed all around thew globe on a 24/7 basis. They, (the dark side), call it geo engineering.

Any proof that these are chemtrails Icosaface?

What evidence led you to conclude that you are seeing chemtrails everyday up there in Canada?
08-28-2006, 12:46 AM,
Trails In The Sky
Quote:
Quote:

Any proof that these are chemtrails Icosaface?

What evidence led you to conclude that you are seeing chemtrails everyday up there in Canada?

I was born in 1951 and I have always looked at the sky. I have observed contrails since the early 1960s and I know how they behave in the sky. The longest time I ever saw a contrail hold its shape was 5 minutes and I only saw that happen one time in all those years. Thirty some years of contrail observations in all seasons and I never saw a contrail expand at all, but the chemtrails in the photos expand for hours. So I have years of observations of contrails and I can say that the pictures in that photo are definitely not contrails because they do not resemble any of the contrails that I have ever seen .

Since they started spraying us with aerosol plumes in the late 1990s I have noticed that nasal and throat infections and flu symptoms follow within days of spraying. It used to be that we would be sprayed heavily for a couple of days and then we would have 3 or 4 days respite but now we are sprayed every day.

This year we have very few small birds, no robins or finches or starlings or pigeons and fewer larger birds
like crows, hawks, seagulls and magpies. After rainstorms I see no worms on the sidewalks. There are very few insects, my next door neighbor likes to sit out on her patio with her potted fowers but she is deathly afraid of bees and runs into the house every time one bumbles around. She told me a few days ago that she hasn't seen one bee this year.

So you ask if I have any proof that the pictures in the photos are chemtrails, I have to say that I don't. I have proof that they are not contrails though. Contrails are the result of ice crystals being formed when the hydrocarbon fuel is combusted in cold air. It does not expand after formation, it dissipates.

The sites, that I know of, who have been able to gather some proof, are www.holmestead.ca and www.carnicom.com. Hope this gives you some food for thought.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
08-28-2006, 01:00 AM,
Trails In The Sky
After watching those photos I suddenly remembered seeing something very reminiscent when I was about 6 years old. I'm now 33.

It did not have the asterisk pattern, more like a chessboard, I was in that time fascinated with the sky, I remember being very dissapointed when playtime ended and I had to go in.

At the time I was too small to question why that pilot would take the time to paint chessboards in the skys.. I just thought it was one great spectacle, really
08-29-2006, 04:21 AM,
Trails In The Sky
Forget about talking on forums about chemtrails. There are paid govt. types who spend all day debunking chemtrails. Look, this topic has been proven over and over with lab tests. The latest is in last months Idaho Observor. They have the results of a GAO report and found virus's, bacteria, cancer, all kinds of bad stuff. This is real. Just don't think you'll get any answers on the forums. Do your own research. There's plenty out there..

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20060704.htm

http://www.bariumblues.com

http://www.carnicom.com

http://en.xiando.org/WHAT_CHEMTRAILS_REALL...The_Short_Scoop
08-30-2006, 04:38 PM,
Trails In The Sky
I've seen them in 4 different states this summer in highly populated and very rural areas.
As a child I remember that they dissapeared quickly and would only cross perhaps at some type of air show.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade