red hot steel at ground zero weeks after
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
09-02-2006, 06:56 PM,
The Destructive Power Of Thermite
bump
09-02-2006, 10:45 PM,
According to 911myths.com that isn't white hot glowing iron poaring out of the side of the tower at the collapse point. It's aluminum. They actually say "evidence points to aluminum" It's just orange because it's mixed with burning impurites including carpet.....LOL!

They also scoff and they say. Well if it's termite you're discrediting yourself because of all the bomb blasts that you say people heard and saw. It can't be both? That's actually what I think happened.

In thier discrediting they also bring up something interesting that I never thought of. I guess thermite has an infinite shelf life and it could have sat dorment in the towers for years. This is probably the case as it would take an extreme amount of time to covertly place all the charges necessary to complete a controlled demo.

Does anyone ever guess as to how utility knifes got through a medal detector? I know that airport security wasn't exactly a walk in the park before september 11th even and they would be suspicous finding more than a few passengers boarding the planes all mid eastern and with knifes? They would have seen them. No signifigant metal makes it on board without them knowing. Lighters, change, and keys set them off. All carry on's are xrayed too. I remember back in 96 boarding a plane and having the security make me prove that my cd walkman wasn't a bomb by playing it for them and I'm born and raised American not some shady foriegner.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
09-04-2006, 08:42 AM,
Quote:this stuff's pretty amazing

Thermite video
WTC collapse footage.
Prof. Steven Jones on thermate

heres an example of "thermate"
video here
red hot steel at ground zero weeks after

Excellent fucking research!!! How fuckin ingenius THERMITE!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
09-06-2006, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2006, 11:40 PM by ov3rkomer.)
The molten metal issue is an amazingly convincing piece of physical evidence for the crime! Prof. Jones chemically analyzed fragments of the molten metal and found definate proof of thermite/thermate use (this would be nice material for an upcoming CSI-New York!:) )

Additional video clip: 911 scientists confirm conspiracy
More info in Prof. Jones Article and Pictures
Thermite Calculations from D. P. Grimmer

Another weak attempt at rebuttal claims that one could never realistically place enough thermite around the columns to melt them. http://www.911myths.com/html/grimmer__ther...nd_the_wtc.html (And this person appearently believes the official theory that jet fuel weakened the columns enough to cause a catastrophic collapse - Oh my, he cannot have it both ways! If thermite couldn't do it, jetfuel certainly couldn't do it either.) He doesn't consider in his guestimations that Thermate (with sulfur) is more effective than thermite alone. He is also concerned with heat transfer, which actually disproves the jetfuel theory. Yet thermite doesn't seem to be slowed down by heat transfer when looking at the small amounts of thermite which are used to cut thru large sections of steel as seen in the experiments on videoe. To me, experiments that work are more convincing than unproven calculations. Also, obviouly explosives where used alongside Thermate as can be proven by testimony from more than 118 fire-fighter witness reports.

Just follow the T(h)ermite trail... [Image: termite.gif]
'Prove and scrutinize all things; hold fast that which is good.'
'And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.' Paul of Tarsus

Rise to a higher plane? Look here
09-22-2006, 05:01 AM,
so how much thermate would be needed to bring down the WTC.
09-22-2006, 03:51 PM,
Quote:so how much thermate would be needed to bring down the WTC.
i believe steven jones and the others figured it to be around 1000 lbs.
09-22-2006, 07:29 PM,
and how would this thermate be applied to vertical columns?

how would it all be triggered simultaneously?

how would they sneak 1000 lbs of thermate into the building, expose the load bearing columns, secure the thermate to the building core, and cover up the columns again, all withough anyone who was working there noticing?

why would the people who allegedly conspired to do this decide to use thermate, a material which is never used to destroy buildings and which isn't really suited to it, instead of the more common and very effective shaped linear RDX charges?
09-22-2006, 07:49 PM,
*yawn* let me know when youre sick of this guy.
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM,
all i'm doing is asking questions.
09-22-2006, 10:06 PM,
Quote:^ Ridiculous one's at that
Get researching..Get researching..*coff* agent *coff* ..Get Researching.

Im sick already Woken,BANISH him?

The truth to his questions may put him in a trance
his agency therefore will notice his mood change glance
decuct his pay they will for he is a shill
this fucking pope is wac like jack & jill.

i love how conspiracy boards love to ban people who disagree with them

truth is not found by stifling dissent
09-22-2006, 11:29 PM,
what exactly are you disagreeing with? i thought you were just asking questions? like he said the answers to your questions are out there and common knowledge amongst this community. start researching. and what youre doing is not dissent, what youre doing would be called going with the official story, or iow going with the flow. no time in history has a dissenting voice gone with the flow.
09-23-2006, 12:28 AM,
Quote:and how would this thermate be applied to vertical columns?

how would they sneak 1000 lbs of thermate into the building, expose the load bearing columns, secure the thermate to the building core, and cover up the columns again, all withough anyone who was working there noticing?

why would the people who allegedly conspired to do this decide to use thermate, a material which is never used to destroy buildings and which isn't really suited to it, instead of the more common and very effective shaped linear RDX charges?

How would you do it?

When would you think the best time be for installing such items?

Who would you have to involve to ensure maximum silence prior to set-off?

What would be your choice of materiel? Best to go with something extremely exotic but really effective or something a bit more available to reduce the sourcing?

Just askin questions.

09-23-2006, 08:43 AM,
Quote:and how would this thermate be applied to vertical columns?

1) Placing them...

2) With a computer and remote control you cans equence explosions any way you like.

3) During planned power shortages and tower evacuation drills that occurred prior to 911, not to mention the new chief of security was involved

4) Thermate is very effective and cuts steel very easily. Thermate can be used as explosive also.

I'd like to point out the towers were demolished through explosives, but this was not your normal building implosion, like WTC7 which was controlled demo from textbook.
The towers freakin' exploded, from the top down... pulverizing concrete, cutting and bending huge steel I beam, sending them several feet away, damaging surrounding buildings...
No way a genuine structural failure gives that result
09-27-2006, 06:50 AM,
Quote:1) Placing them...

yeah, but how? how would you control the burn enough to cut the columns without destroying the mechanism used to control the burn?

Quote:3) During planned power shortages and tower evacuation drills that occurred prior to 911, not to mention the new chief of security was involved

but you'd have to expose the columns, apply the charges, and repair the damage so it was unnoticable. if you had to do this on every floor, surely it would require more time than a power shortage or tower evacuation could provide cover for.

Quote:I'd like to point out the towers were demolished through explosives, but this was not your normal building implosion, like WTC7 which was controlled demo from textbook.
The towers freakin' exploded, from the top down... pulverizing concrete, cutting and bending huge steel I beam, sending them several feet away, damaging surrounding buildings...
No way a genuine structural failure gives that result

but if thermite was used, wouldn't the buildings collapse just as they would during any collapse? if they "exploded, from the top down... pulverizing concrete, cutting and bending huge steel I beam, sending them several feet away, damaging surrounding buildings..." wouldn't that indicate a normal explosion, like dynamite, instead of a shaped RDX charge or thermite?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 thermite jaka 5 942 08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post: JFK
  Peter Power: Some Companies Used G-20 Protests As drummer 3 900 04-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post: kevlar
  The WTC Power Down rocketdave 3 871 08-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Last Post: rocketdave
  Joe Biden: Biden Bill Granting Nationwide Subpoena Power to 9/11 Victims Heads to the President blove8. 4 558 11-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Last Post: blove8.
  Why Isn't Thermite Used In The Demo Industry? MrBS 7 972 03-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Senate And Thermite lagartija 0 394 02-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Last Post: lagartija
  Unusual Evacuations & Power-downs In The Wtc Prior To 9/11 waxzy 2 708 08-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Last Post: OWN-the-NWO