Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
08-19-2006, 03:25 AM,
#1
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
[Image: cars_sammy_1.jpg]

[Image: cars_sammy_2.jpg]

[Image: cars_sammy_3.jpg]

LINK

Conditioning the Kiddies with SKY VOMIT (using Tkra's words)

fucking disgusting, these movie scum shud be shot,

brain washing fucking money whores:angry:
[Image: THOR4.jpg]
Reply
08-19-2006, 04:11 AM,
#2
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
I actually thought it was artful and a bit touching, but the whole premise, is totally ignant, OK, so I work at a Radioshack (vomit), but they sell this Lightning Mcqueen RC car guess who's logo is on the back of the box:

GM

None other, USA's highway system will be doubled soon enough, get those kids in on the 4 wheeled death device
Reply
09-14-2006, 05:15 PM,
#3
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
This is jst me but i think you might be reading a little to much into this. At least i hope you are.
Reply
09-14-2006, 05:17 PM,
#4
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
Quote:[Image: cars_sammy_1.jpg]

[Image: cars_sammy_2.jpg]

[Image: cars_sammy_3.jpg]

LINK

Conditioning the Kiddies with SKY VOMIT (using Tkra's words)

fucking disgusting, these movie scum shud be shot,

brain washing fucking money whores:angry:

i agree....can't have revolution when there won't be any planet to have it on!! lol
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
Reply
10-21-2006, 06:14 PM,
#5
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
i went to see it in the cinema, and when it came to this scene,
[Image: cars_sammy_3.jpg]
very touchy scene, emotional, the shot was so intentionaly made for the joke of teh trails in the sky (wich have the traks of a tire from a car).

I was so disgusted by it, it ruined the mood to see the movie. Propaganda is everywhere, wether they know about chemtrails and did this on porpuse, or wether they are just ignorant and think that the trails are just a normal thing, we could argue all day about it. The fact remains this is how deep it has gone into our believe of "normal". People just dont think criticaly at all.
Truth sets you free. Lies enslave you. Spread the truth, spread freedom!
Reply
06-20-2007, 06:48 PM,
#6
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
wait wait wait! :biggrin:
ok, i just saw this movie, and we have watched it several times!
i agree that this movie has absolute brainwashing in it, (at many different levels) but i disagree that pixar is trying to use that scene as a technique! in fact, i believe it's pixars way of telling adults in the audience that they are awake! kinda poking fun at the stupid! :rolleyes:

everyone knows that Old school disney threw in lots of quick perverted or interesting subliminals in their animations....and if you don't know, ask! :wink:
stuff that if you blink, you miss...which i can't say is always "brainwashing" b/c most of it i think goes unnoticed. well this shot is one of those.... there's all kinds of stuff happening on the screen, and this is just a detail that first you must catch, but then also understand..... if you DON"T understand it, your NOT GOING to catch it!

little about the movie for those who haven't seen it.... the shot of the green car that i'm about to show you is the the "enemy / bad guy / loser character".... :smile: ... all the race cars are covered with the stickers of their sponsors and those who OWN them.... the sponsor for the green car is HTB..... i would guess even that most people didn't even catch that.... or perhaps think nothing of it, though it's shown to you over and over through out the flick...

what i'm getting at, is there is one scene in the beginning, dagnabit, i didn't remember to check the time... but maybe 10 minutes in.... where they show you all the race cars... kind of going through their character...
and then they come to the green car.... and if you blink you miss it.... but here it is!

HTB = Hostile Takeover Bank! :crazy:

[Image: carsforconceners.jpg]

[Image: cars2.jpg]

another reason why i'm convinced that the pixar crew is maybe paying attention is because.... disney hands them the script and says "do this"....
in the other quick disney subliminals...one artist out of 100's would slip "what ever they chose" into the background.... and more like.... got away with it! This piece from Pixar is in the "character design" it's self!!! that means it was done maybe 100 times before EVERYONE decided that that's the one!!! They are speaking to the clever IMO! :smile:

yes i agree that this movie teaches kids to be followers and belligerently disrespectful.... but there are beacons of hope in this movie also... like that one!
people are waking up like wild fire! artists could be quiting their jobs at disney or pixar this very moment because of their awakening and not wanting to be a part of the corporate scum empire network! you never know! But i give 2 thumbs up for who ever though of, and went through with the HTB idea in this movie! There had to be a handful of folks in on it... :smile:
Reply
06-21-2007, 04:14 AM,
#7
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
Quote:lots of quick perverted or interesting subliminals in their animations....and if you don't know, ask! :wink:

Okay, tell me something perverted. :biggrin: :laugh:
Reply
06-23-2007, 08:46 AM,
#8
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
LOL! I probably watched that movie about 20x and never caught any of that stuff! Now have to watch again :nuts::geek:
Reply
07-10-2007, 04:07 AM,
#9
Cars [the New Kids Movie]
Quote:wait wait wait! :biggrin:
ok, i just saw this movie, and we have watched it several times!
i agree that this movie has absolute brainwashing in it, (at many different levels) but i disagree that pixar is trying to use that scene as a technique! in fact, i believe it's pixars way of telling adults in the audience that they are awake! kinda poking fun at the stupid! :rolleyes:

everyone knows that Old school disney threw in lots of quick perverted or interesting subliminals in their animations....and if you don't know, ask! :wink:
stuff that if you blink, you miss...which i can't say is always "brainwashing" b/c most of it i think goes unnoticed. well this shot is one of those.... there's all kinds of stuff happening on the screen, and this is just a detail that first you must catch, but then also understand..... if you DON"T understand it, your NOT GOING to catch it!

little about the movie for those who haven't seen it.... the shot of the green car that i'm about to show you is the the "enemy / bad guy / loser character".... :smile: ... all the race cars are covered with the stickers of their sponsors and those who OWN them.... the sponsor for the green car is HTB..... i would guess even that most people didn't even catch that.... or perhaps think nothing of it, though it's shown to you over and over through out the flick...

what i'm getting at, is there is one scene in the beginning, dagnabit, i didn't remember to check the time... but maybe 10 minutes in.... where they show you all the race cars... kind of going through their character...
and then they come to the green car.... and if you blink you miss it.... but here it is!

HTB = Hostile Takeover Bank! :crazy:

[Image: carsforconceners.jpg]

[Image: cars2.jpg]

another reason why i'm convinced that the pixar crew is maybe paying attention is because.... disney hands them the script and says "do this"....
in the other quick disney subliminals...one artist out of 100's would slip "what ever they chose" into the background.... and more like.... got away with it! This piece from Pixar is in the "character design" it's self!!! that means it was done maybe 100 times before EVERYONE decided that that's the one!!! They are speaking to the clever IMO! :smile:

yes i agree that this movie teaches kids to be followers and belligerently disrespectful.... but there are beacons of hope in this movie also... like that one!
people are waking up like wild fire! artists could be quiting their jobs at disney or pixar this very moment because of their awakening and not wanting to be a part of the corporate scum empire network! you never know! But i give 2 thumbs up for who ever though of, and went through with the HTB idea in this movie! There had to be a handful of folks in on it... :smile:


Well spotted! You're right, optimism!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Randy's Donuts The Movie Trailer vagabonder 0 529 04-15-2014, 05:11 AM
Last Post: vagabonder
  Honda makes first hydrogen cars TriWooOx 0 737 06-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  General Motors Fuel-cell cars test drive flatron 1 728 10-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Last Post: rsol
  75-year old Swede can download a movie in two seconds waxzy 3 1,085 09-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Last Post: resonate
  Cars Could Run On Aluminium, Say Us Boffins flatron 0 467 05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Last Post: flatron

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)